Three questions

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47.- Three questions

 

He was sitting on the sofa after an exhausting rehearsal evening at Big Hit Building. He had already taken a shower and now he was re-reading the last chat they shared the night before.

 

- Eunah: you are freakingly creepy~

- Me: I know it (H)

- Eunah: Stop stalking your maknae!!

- Me: he's going to the shower now, green underwear today.

- Eunah: stop itttt!!! 

- Me: keke. He's going out tonight 

- Eunah: where to?

- Me: he's going to meet some friends. Beer and chicken meeting.

- Eunah: but he is minor >.<

- Me: ah~ let it be ^^

- Eunah: anyway... i'm goinna ask him to go hang out someday.

- Me: you are a drinker? noona, take care.

- Eunah: ani, but I love chicken, and it's being a while since I haven't gone out for it.

- Me: you are craving, poor you :P

- Eunah: Yeah, I would love eat 3 whole chickens right now.

 

He wanted to have another meeting with her. Their first date was great, perfect. Well, did she ever consider it as a date? He would like to invite her to a not that romantic dinner and end drinking some beer, soju and maybe dancing. He checked his watch. 7:00 PM. He still had time.

He got up and took his leather jacket before leaving.

 

 

DingDong

"Huh?" Hyora and Soomi looked at each other. The two girls were sitting in front ot the TV watching a drama.

"Are we waiting for somebody?" Soomi asked the leader.

"Probably Jinsoo noona forgot her keys on the car" she said, turning her head again to the TV.

Knock Knock. Somebody was being impatient.

"Soneul-yah" Hyora shouted.

"Why always ME?" the maknae replied in frustration as she came out from the kitchen walking towards the door.

"I swear that if it is noona that forgot her keys again..." she said annouyed while opening the door.

"Oh" she was surprised. "Uri dongsaeng!" her facial expression changed at the very second. Automatically Hyora and Soomi turned to see the boy bowing at the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he said.

The two girls got up and walked to him bowing too.

"Hoseok-sshi, please come inside" Soneul fully opened the door.

"Is Eunah home?" he asked umpatientely.

"Yes, at her bedroom" Hyora pointed to the corridor. "It is that door"

"Thank you" he smiled before stepping.

The girls couldn't help but look at him with an interested gaze. He knocked the door and once he disappeared from their sight, they clapped excited.

"Why is he here?" Soomi whispered.

"Probably to ask her to go out?" Soneul said.

"Go out... in which sense??" Soomi couldn't believe her ears.

"Stop it and get some snacks and fruit for him at the kitchen!" Hyora forced the younger girls to move.

 

Knock Knock

"Come in"

She was sitting on her bed. Her head hidden behing a korean text book, inmersed on studying the foreign language. She was wearing a teddy bear pajama, her hair was all with its natural waves and her bright sking without any makeup.

"May I come in?" he asked with a soft voice.

She popped out her face from the book with wide eyes "Ho-seok?"

"Neeeh~" he came inside the room with a smile and closed the door behind him.

"W-why are you here?" she closed the book and straightened herself.

"Uh, so rude my noona" he pouted. "Can't I just visit you?" he lied.

"Ah, of course you can!" she smiled.

He sat down in front of her. "What were you doing?"

"Studying some korean" she moved and put some order in her books and notes placed on both sides of her bed.

Such a beautiful hair and bright skin. He scrutinized the girl in front of him.

"Our CEO says that I need to improve faster" she said breaking his trail of thoughts.

"Have you had dinner?" he asked directly.

She blinked at the sudden change of topic. "No, not yet"

"What about if I treat you for dinner?" he smiled as he took her hands.

"Um..." she hummed. "Like... a date?" she asked.

Congratulations world, she read my mind.

"Yes?" he smiled widely as waited for her reply. He was suffering the three more eternal seconds ever.

"Sure. I will get ready now" she smiled as squeezed his hands.

"Take your time. I will be at the living room" he said, leaving the room.

"Hum..." Eunah got up and walked to her wardrobe. "What should I wear?" she asked aloud while tapping her chin, looking at her clothes.

 

He sat down on the couch, waiting for his lady to get dressed. The coffee table in front of him was now full of snacks that the girls had served, from orion chocopies to honey flavoured chips. Soomi and Soneul went to the living room and sat down next to him.

"Hoseokkie, what are you doing here tonight?" Soomi blinked cutely.

"Are you going to take us out?" Soneul shamelessly asked.

"Sorry.." he started to say but was interrupted by Hyora, who was coming from the kitchen with a plate of strawberries.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter