Confessing Kai

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16.- Confessing Kai

 

Would she be right? Isn’t Kai her style?

Eunah went to the kitchen, finding Hara eating.

“Why do you have that worried face?” Hara asked while she went on eating a yoghourt.

“Do I look worried?” Eunah asked trying to divert the fact that she was really worried about what Soomi said.

“You do” Hara said.

“And if you worry about my worried face, then Hyora would worry and Jinsoo noona will be worried about us” Eunah said playfully.

“It is ok if you don’t want to tell me, but I told you before…” Hara started to say.

“Find out your own feelings” Eunah said annoyed. “Yes Hara, I am trying to” she said taking a look at the fridge.

“I don’t know if I should eat anything now, it is too late” Eunah said glancing at the clock.

“You must, we don’t want a sick member” Hara said back. “If you don’t eat I must tell your Kai oppa” she grinned.

She narrowed her eyes at Hara and took a yoghourt from the fridge.

They ate together, talking about their worries about their debut day.

“It will be in just one week…” Hara said blankly.

“Yes, but we are ready” Eunah said with a smile.

“I think we will never be ready” Hara said back finishing her food.

“Have you already had shower?” Eunah asked.

“Yep, meanwhile you were lost in our bedroom” she grinned.

“For how long have I been in the bedroom?” Eunah asked not expecting the answer.

“I don’t know, but we four had shower meanwhile you were there” Hara grinned. “Aigoo sleepy head!”

“I am going to shower now” Eunah said getting up from the chair.

“And I am going to bed” Hara said yawning.

Eunah took a towel and went to the toilet. She looked herself at the mirror.

My eyes are big and round, not as Soneul’s eyes, she has sharp eyes, which are much more beautiful than mine. She thought feeling a bit depressed. My hair is wavy half curly, but her hair is straight.

She is talkative and outgoing, I am a bit shy sometimes. She went on thinking. With every word, she felt worse and more depressed.

She came inside the shower. I love water.

The feeling of the water falling down on her made her feel better and more relaxed. She passed her hands through her hair. She can also dance, but I can’t.

When she finished on the toilet, she went to the bedroom. She changed her clothes onto her pajama.

She took off the blanket, finding the laptop with the video. It was paused just in the second when J-Hope’s face could be seen biting his lip. She quickly laid on her bed and covered herself and the laptop with the blanket. Before closing the browser, she saw the video once more.

 

 

They were in the basketball

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter