Hold my hand

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28 – Hold my hand

 

“I’m sorry” she said trying to push her hand from his.

“Oh…” he said and let her hand go. “That was also my instinct, I’m sorry” he said rubbing his nape ashamed.

How can this man be so cute? Eunah thought.

“So, let’s find the fizzy drinks” she smiled and started walking.

They found them in a long corridor that was full of thousands of bottle of many different colors.

“Which ones should we buy?” he asked.

“Hmm.. what do the boy like?” she asked back.

“Cola, of course” he replied looking at the cola bottles on a high shelf.

“Alright” she said in reply and tiptoed herself, trying to hold the bottle. She took it, but it was heavy and it was on a high shelf, so, as the clumsy girl she is, she lost her balance again.

This time J-Hope wasn’t so close to her than the last time, but he could hold her hand again. This time she wasn’t so lucky, and her hit the floor. Anyway, she didn’t hit her head, so that was the good part.

“Ouch!” she whined in pain.

“Are you ok?” he said pulling from her and helping her to stand on her feet.

“When I said that I am clumsy I was right, don’t you think so?” she slight smiled in embarrassment.

With hands still holding, he stared at her directly and deeply.

“It is not clumsiness, it is cuteness” he said in low voice.

“Ah, thank you Hoseok-sshi, that was also cute” she smiled. “By the way, you have been my personal savior for today” she smiled even wider.

“Take care from now on, I won’t always be by your side for helping or saving you” he slight smiled.

She lowered her head, and realized that he was still holding her hand. Seeing that, J-Hope also checked where she was looking at. They still were holding hands, and no one of them wanted to be the one letting go first.

Should I dare? He asked for himself.

 

 

It was getting late when J-Hope and Eunah came back to the boys’ dorm.

“Did you need an hour for buying some food?” Jimin complained.

“The store wasn’t far, what happened?” Jin asked with a concerned look.

“Nothing, just that there was a long queue on the register” J-Hope lied.

“What have you been doing all this time?” Eunah changed the topic, trying not to blush.

“Well, Kookie, Jimin and I have been playing computer games” Taehyun said.

“And where are the rest?” Eunah asked again.

“Rapmon and Jin went to bed. They told as to wake them up when you arrive” Jimin nodded.

“And Soomi and Suga are at the kitchen. Soomi was incredibly hungry, so Suga decided to feed her” Jungkook smiled innocently.

“She is always eating” Eunah affirmed with a sigh.

She went to the kitchen. What she found made her jaw drop. Suga and Soomi were sitting next to the table, but he was holding her hand and with his other hand was caressing her cheek softly. Eunah coughed, trying to make them react.

Immediately, his hands let her face and hand go.

“What were you guys doing?” Eunah asked to Soomi with an are-you-serious-? face.

“She had something on her eye, I was checking…” Suga started.

“Yoongi, leave us alone please” Soomi said lowly.

He looked confused, but he left the room.

“Unnie, don’t tell anybody!” Soomi said with a worried voice.

“What’s between you both?” Eunah asked confused.

“He has just confessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter