Studio day

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44 .- Studio Day

 

A few days had passed. Kai should have come back to Korea, but Eunah didn't know anything about him. She couldn't even figure out where he was at the moment since he hasn't gone to the SM building for days, so she just went on with her normal life. Well, the truth is that imagining him being angry with her was consuming her insides.

That day Eunah was sitting on a swivel chair in front of the desktop inside the little studio. She had her notebook on it, its pages full of fragments of lyrics and scores. Also scrawls and some drawings inspired her at the important moment when she was trying to compose a new song for the upcoming album. She opened it on one of its pages and checked it carefully before going to the piano placed at the right corner of the little room. 

She let her fingers graze the soft keys of the instrument in front of her before letting her hands start playing a beautiful improvised melody. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment between herself and her feelings. The melody had slight touches of sadness and its rhythm was slow enough to be heard carefully. 

She finished playing. She thought that the melody was good enough, so she would need to write some lyrics to it. Who knows if it could be a track for their next album? 

She stood up, went to look for her notebook and opened it. She thought for a while. What could bring inspiration to her? Definetely love and hurt, the two strongest feelings in life. Who brings me love? Who makes me feel hurt? she thought. Well, a better question would be who does she love, or even who is she hurting.

She took the pencil and started writing without thinking too much, just letting the inner poetess talk.

I think that Kai brings me love... She was terribly worried about their next meeting, as Kai didn't reply to her text messages, what made her think that he was probably mad or confused about what happened in Weekly Idol and Eunah could understand that. Or maybe was it because he was overseas? Who knows. But without any reason, she felt really guilty, not because of choosing another one, but for not choosing him. She felt weird when he wasn't around, and those days without him were killling her. However, she knows that, when he comes back, he will be smiling to her and no matter what, she will hug him.

 

It's another night when I look at the moon. I saw you pass by like a starship. I sang a song next to the sea, but you are not here and the horizon breakes into two pieces as I can't reach for you. Maybe you also can see the stars with me. My scars are bleeding tonight, but we can believe that those stars will guide us today. I just wish you were here. I used to think when I first saw you and fell in love with you in a second. You held my hand and we walked without sharing words, but now everything reminds me of you. My heart beats only for you. Those stars will guide us because of our love.

 

Love? she checked her handwriting. Did I really write that? she blinked. Maybe her feelings were being clear just for once.

She sighed. Kai...

She took out her mobile phone from her pocket, still no signals from Kai. She checked her pictures, trying to find one of the thousand selfies they have together. She scrolled down just to find first a picture from Hoseok.

Another sigh. 

He did reply my messages, but I haven't met him since the Weekly Idol show.. is he really ok with me? Also J-Hope had the right to be mad, but hopefully he seemed to understand that she didn't want to be honest, so he didn't even suspect about her feelings towards the other boy. 

My heart is such a mess.. Obviously she couldn't understand who she loved, as Hoseok made her feel stronger. Anytime he was around she couldn't help but smile. He made her feel precious, and everytime he held her hand.. she felt those butterflies in her stomach. No matter what could happen, she knows that Hoseok will be there for her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter