Leaving butterflies

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36.- Leaving butterflies

 

Long grey skirt, red tank top, flat shoes, tiny necklace, red hairband and natural makeup. That was her choice for the day.

She came back from rehearsal soon, but the other members stayed at the practice room, so she had the whole dorm for her. She displayed the choosen clothers on her bed and went to have a shower, making her body relax under the warm cascade that was softly caressing her tired body. Once she was finished cleaning her up, she almost skipped to her bedroom and got dressed, finding herself increadibly beautiful, stunning. It had already passed more than an hour but she finally was ready for seeing the boy that makes her feel like flying just with his powerful presence. She was a bit late, and she thought about taking the subway to her destination, but the sun was mercyless those last days of August, and she did well on taking a taxi. The sky was blue and the sun shinning up there, lightening her mood and cheering her up for whatever Kai wanted to tell her. However, she felt bad as he wouldn't be there the next day for her birthday. She didn't have anything planned or decided for the upcoming day, but she would have liked to see him.

She got to the street where EXO's dorm should be, but she wasn't sure at all to which side of the street should she go, so before it got later, she decided to phone Kai.

"Neh, annyeong noona" Suho's voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Annyeong Suho-sshi, I.. w-was wondering.. w-where exactly your d-dorm is.." she said shily. Should the other members know that she was going to meet with Kai? Little did she know that actually they knew it. In fact, they knew about more than her simple existence, they knew the deep crush that Kai had on her, but on her head many questions had already popped since his confession at the park that night a few days ago. Do the rest of EXO know about our special friendship? What do they think about their dancing machine loosing rehearsal time for being with me instead? Did Kai tell them that he has already confessed? And if he did, did he also tell them about my slight rejection? In that case, are they judging me?

"Yes noona, Kai is at the shower, he already told us that you were coming" Suho said, making her feel more nervous as Kai had probably told them something, ot at least any kind of excuse. She was going there for some reason, right? "But probably he didn't tell you the number, right?"

"Neh, I don't actually know the number of your building.. what number is it?"

"It is number 21 noona, 17th floor"

"Ok, I'll be there soon, thank you Suho-sshi" she hung up the call.

She walked for awhile until her eyes got to see their building. It was a tall building, but it was on a calm zone and it felt secure. Yeah, it was a safe place for them. She got inside and went to their floor.

And there she was, in front of his door, ready for saying goodbye to Kai, even if it was for two weeks. She had developed something like a dependence on him. Whenever he felt sad, she felt sad too, whenever he was hyper she also got hyper. That is how close their friendship is. She could hear some noises from inside the dorm. Someone was running after Tao, who was creaming crazily. There was also some music and somebody was singing louder than it, probably Baekhyun. Laugher, screams and music.

She rang the bell and it was Luhan who opened the door.

"Noona, you are here!" he smiled, opening the door widely, letting her come inside.

"Kai-ah, your noona is here!" Lay screamt turning his head to the deepest part of what seemed to be a huge dorm.

Once she was fully inside she couldn't help but let her jaw open. What she saw was a MESS. Suho and DO were trying to tidy the living room up in a rush as it was the first time that any girl, apart of their manager noonas had come there; A screaming Tao came running from the corridor with Chanyeol after him with an angry stare; Baekhyun and Chen were having a high harmonizing notes battle next to a CD player; Sehun and Luhan were playing to video games noisily while Xiumin was watching them eating popcorn; Lay was sitting on a chair, eating something that looked like noodles, looking at the two singing lovebirds and Kris was sitting on the couch with a poker face plastered, looking at the actually zoo live show in front of him like nothing happened.

"Noona, I am really sorry for this mess, they are messy dongsaengs, you know?" Suho tried to excuse himself for the dirty living room where there were boxes with rest of pizza, half filled glasses with water or fizzy drinks and papers and sheet musics on the floor. Nobody seemed to care about it but the ashamed leader that was trying to make it look as decent as possible.

"It's ok Suho-sshi, no need to worry about it" she smiled cheerfully. To be honest, her members weren't messy, they liked to have everything at its place. The only one who was a bit messy was Soneul, that was constantly scolded by Hyora.

"Does noona want some popcorn?" Xiumin offered her, approaching the big bowl full of delicious and smelly popcorn.

"Thank you Xiumin, maybe next time" she thanked him politely before glancing to the corridor were a door had just closed.

"Neh, he is at his bedroom now, you can go noona" Luhan sentenced exchanging a mutual understanding glance with Sehun, who was sitting next to him.

She just smiled while nodding and walked at the place where the door had just closed. She could swear that she heard someone giggling at the living room, but she didn't understand it at all, so she went on walking until the end of the corridor, looking at the door in front of her. She knocked on the door waiting for a response, and when she heard Kai's husky voice, she came inside. She opened the door slightly but couldn't see him, so she finally opened it widely and closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter