Celebrating

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22- Celebrating

 

The members were at a restaurant on the outside of Seoul. Also some EXO members were with them: Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho and Kai.

They were sat on a long table all together.

“So, are you feeling excited yet, girls?” Suho asked from the corner of the table.

“Yes!!” Soomi replied with a high tone.

“Our show was better than what we expected” Hyora said not too loud as she was sitting next to Suho.

“What?” Soneul asked from the other corner of the table as she didn’t listen to her.

“That I am really proud of you all” the leader said with a smile.

“I am also really proud of you” Kai whispered to Eunah’s ear.

“Hey, don’t talk secrets when we all are together” Chanyeol said slapping the table.

“That’s so unpolite” Chen grinned.

“Our maknae always being so rude…” Baekhyun grinned from two places on his right. He also slapped his nape.

“Hyung!!” Kai said ashamed bowing his head.

“I’m hungry. Can we go now and take the food, please?” Soomi asked impatient.

“Sure” Hyora said getting up and the rest also did.

Eunah got up, not even asking herself why Kai chose to sit down next to her. Like if Hara could read her mind, she winked at her. Am I that obvious? She thought.

The restaurant was huge, but Eunah went directly to the counter were the chicken was. She took a big steak. It wasn’t done, so she found the counter were the cookers were.

“Which sauce do you want?” one of the cookers asked while taking her plate.

“Spicy, please” she nodded.

“As I expected, chicken” a voice said softly behind her.

“You expected really well” Eunah grinned, finding Kai by her side. “Will you eat that much?” she asked looking at the full plate that he was holding.

“You don’t know me yet” he grinned back.

And then, an awkward silence came. They were just there, waiting for their food to be cooked, not even to know what to say.

“How are you feeling right now?” Kai asked approaching her more.

“What do you mean?” she said feeling her cheeks become warmer because of the sudden approach.

“About the debut, are you feeling relaxed now?” he said not looking at her, trying to seem not really interested on her, even though his words betrayed himself.

“Well, the hardest part has already happened” she said bitting her lower lip while thinking. “So yes, I am feeling more relaxed now”

“I know that you haven’t been eating properly these last few days” he said on a bit accusing tone.

“How did you know?” Eunah widened her eyes glancing at him.

“A little bird told me” he slight smiled.

“And the little bird’s name is Lee Hara, right?” she asked rising an eyebrow.

“She has assumed that I take care of you, so it makes sense that she told me that” he tried to excuse.

“I can take care of myself” Eunah said proudly, not wanting to seem weak.

“Why don’t you let me take care of you instead?” he said passing his arm behind her waist and holding her tightly.

She couldn’t find the words to go out of that weird situation. He wasn’t anything else than her friend. Of course they had become really good friends, and he was being really gently, but she wasn’t a child after all.

The cooker went back, finding Kai half hugging Eunah.

“The food for the pretty couple” he said with a smile.

“We are n…” Eunah started to say.

“Thank you very much” Kai said taking both dishes, receiving a shocked stare from Eunah.

He walked back to the table and she followed.

“I can be taking it, it isn’t necessary that you do it for me” Eunah said looking at him.

“Why are you always so stubborn?” he said with a grin.

They sat down on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter