Escape

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51.- Escape

 

She walked down the street and turned right. She went on walking and turned left. She didn't have a destination, but she wanted to run away from everything and everybody. How could she have ever believed that she could have any possibility with Kai? After so many times of trying to forgive his non stop mistakes she thought that this time she would have a chance, that they would have a chance. But how wrong was she. Kai was just a player. She stopped walking and took her phone out from her pocket.  She typed to look for some exo videos on the internet. She payed special attention to the way Kai looked to the camera. Was that the real him? she thought that he was a nice boy, but he had played with her so bad that she felt betrayed. She pressed her lips into a firm line and put her phone again on her pocket while breathing heavily. Ire and frustration was pulsing inside her chest. She didn't even know if she would ever be able to forgive him, but something was sure, she will need her time to look at him again. She went on walking for a while but she started to feel uneasy when she started to hear some steps behind her. She decided that probably was someone passing by and didn't pay more attention at all. Afterall, she had too many thoughts on her mind. 

He can't be gay. It can't be possible. She couldn't have understood him wrong. He felt something for her, that was undeniable. How does that match with a gay Hoseok? Something must be wrong. But why did he kiss Taehyung? Didn't he understand the meaning of a kiss? Definetely, something was wrong with him. She didn't have any reasons for being angry, but she was sad. Sadness and wrath, such a bad combination and an explosive mix. Some little drops of rain started to fall. She felt one on the tip of her nose and raised her eyes to the sky. 

Stupid summer storms. However, she didn't care. She just looked down and let a single tear fall. How could everything be so messy? The only thing that was working at the moment was her group. But seeing the one you love doing this wouldn't be easy for anyone. Even less if she kind of loved two persons. The rain was falling heavier by every second. She felt her hair starting to be really soaked and her clothes draining. At the very moment, Kai's face came to her mind. She clenched her fists and let a loud scream come out from her lips. 

"Why?" she shouted.

Her legs were shaking. She couldn't help it anymore, weakness was consuming her, so she decided to sit on a bench at her left, right under a ledge of a building. She folded her knees up to her chest and cringed. This can't be happening. The ones who she trusted the most, all her wishful thoughts, Kai and J-Hope were now so frustrating to her.

She didn't realise the figure approaching her.

 

 

Hara was at the toilet. She was washing her hands and drying them when her phone rang. It was a text message from J-Hope.

 

From: Hoseok

Why doesn't Eunah respond my calls?

 

She decided to reply.

 

To: Hoseok

We are at Henry's place. Come over!

 

She went out from the toilet. The girls were still chatting, probably gossiping about the last couples and how womanizer Henry is. Her phone vibrated again.

 

From: Hoseok

I'll be there in 5 minutes.

 

 

She looked for her best friend, as she wanted to tell her that her valentine was coming. She left her sleeping at the table, but now she wasn't there. At that moment she heard laughter, and really noisy laughter. It came from the living room. GookJu and Amber were roaring with laughter. 

"What is so funny?" Hara asked, approaching them to and Bambam and Henry, who seemed to be a little bit confusing.

"They are gay!" GookJu held her tummy while laughing.

"Who?" Hara looked to Bambam.

"They say that BTS' J-Hope is gay" he replied.

"They find it funny" Henry shrugged.

Hara shook her head. Wait. Did she hear good?

"WHO?" she opened her eyes widely.

"He calls himself J-Hope" Amber dried a fake tear from her eye. 

"Where is Eunah!?" Hara asked in nervousy. 

"She was here a moment ago" Bambam replied.

She ran to her members.

"We need to talk, now!" she urged. She dragged Hyora with her.

"Soneul, Soomi, come here" Hara commanded.

"We are still dancing~" Jackson whined.

Hara walked to one corner with the three girls.

"Eunah has left" she said in panic.

"What's wrong with that?" Soomi asked. "She must be tired, let her go to the dorm"

"You don't get me" Hara shook her head vigorously. "She has left, for real, she must be somewhere at the streets"

"Why would she ever do that?" Soneul blinked in confusion.

"Amber and GookJu discovered that J-Hope is gay and Eunah heard everything" Hara replied.

"What the..!" Soomi yelled.

"That can't be true" Soneul bited her fingers lightly in nervousy.

"Actually, there is more" Hyora, who had be in silence until the moment, talked. "I heard her today talking with SeungYeun about Kai"

"And?" the other three asked at the unison.

"It seems that.. he has a relationship with Krystal" she sighed.

"Oh gosh" Soomi furrowed her brows.

"That's why she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter