Emerging feelings

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14.- Emerging feelings

 

She didn’t have an answer for that comment. Why do I care? She also questioned herself. She bit her lip; she didn’t have an excuse or even a reason. The word ‘love’ wasn’t still on her mind.

Kai smiled as he looked at the confused girl. He broke the silence.

“I think that I know why” he said. “But go out and find your excuse, I don’t want to play a dirty trick on you” he said putting his hand on the knob and opening the door.

Eunah was confused, but she left the little room and went to the corridor. She didn’t know why, but she wanted to hide.

Kai watched her leaving with a smile of satisfaction on his mouth.

Why did I do it? She asked for herself.

Before going back to the practice room, she went to the toilet. She washed her face, she needed to find out her own feelings. Like Soneul, but I would never do the same. The blush went of her face, so she could come back to the practice room, but she could swear that somebody was looking at her on the corridor while she was walking.

 

“Hey, the break was ten minutes, nor twenty” Hyora said.

“Sorry” Eunah said bowing.

“Where have you been?” Soomi asked.

“Relaxing” Eunah said looking at Hara. Hara nodded, she understood.

“Alright, now let’s work hard until lunch” Hyora said firmly.

 

They went practicing hard for several times until Jinsoo came with six boxes of food. They ate their delicious lunch.

 

“Can we take another break before going to the singing practice?” Soneul asked lying on the floor.

“We should, in fact. It is necessary that our stomach isn’t full for singing” Eunah said. She was feeling a bit more relaxed with the maknae as she was feeling more confident on Kai. But Soneul didn’t feel the same, so the moment became weird in just a second.

“Then I go now, I need a walk” Soneul said getting up.

“I go with you” Hyora added.

“Me too, I need to empty my little stomach” Soomi said.

“Your little stomach?” Hara grinned.

“Let’s meet in twenty minutes at the music room” Hyora said to Eunah and Hara.

They nodded.

“Twenty minutes, not fourty” she said while closing the door behind her.

 

So now Hara and Eunah were alone, they could talk.

“Where have you been?” Hara asked.

“In the music room” Eunah said looking at the floor.

“And why did your break take so long?” she asked back knowing that there was something hidden.

“Kai found me there…” she started saying.

“And…?”

“We talked” she said plainly tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter