Burning

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 50.- Burning

 

"Neh unnie, let's practice hard our cooking skills" Hara nodded. The girls had been talking for an hour about who is going to cook from now on and they had been saying that they wanted to try also Eunah's food.

"May I give an idea?" Soneul asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Hyora asked.

"Why don't you bring your food to Henry's party?" Soneul raised a brow.

"Who is going?" Hyora asked excited.

"Not too much people. As far as I remember us five, Henry, Amber, Jackson, Bambam and just a few more" Soomi replied. She was indeed friend of everybody.

"All them foreigners" Hyora commented.

"That's the hidden reason" Eunah winked.

The girls walked out from the little private terrace they had at their dorm, but Eunah remained there. She took her mobile phone out from her pocket and texted Spica's Bohyung and Ailee. She had known them at the backstage of Inkigayo and they had become friends almost inmediately, starting from exchanging numbers to now meeting often whenever their schedules let them. It was middle September, and three months have already passed since G5's debut. Their lives have changed a lot, as now all the members have got to know other idols and become close to them. Lately, Eunah had been talking mostly to idols that, as her, are foreigners. She had been invited to a party with more idols, and, of course, she was going.

"Are you going to tell Hobi about the party?" Soomi popped her head outside, remarking 'Hobi' as the new nickname for Hoseok.

"I don't know if that would be a good idea" she shook his head.

"I don't think that Henry would be against it" Soomi pointed. "In fact, they both are pretty similar"

"But maybe he is too stressed with his schedule, we better go alone. I don't want to stress him" Eunah concluded.

Before Eunah could realize, her phone vibrated. It was SeungYeun calling. Eunah didn't doubt to pick it up.

"Annyeong?"

"Annyeong? Unnie?" her soft voice said from the other side of the phone. "It's me, your stylist, SeungYeun"

"Neh, what is it SeungYeunnie?" Eunah replied with confidence.

Probably the girl was taken by surprise, because she didn't reply at the very second. What's wrong with bangmal? Eunah thought.

"I have something important to tell you" 

"What is it?" she blinked. The tone of the younger scared her a bit.

"Are you sitting?" SeungYeun asked.

"Aish, stop it, you are scaring me!" Eunah whined.

"Arasseo unnie, it's just that,.. I have some news.."

"About?" Eunah asked again.

"Unnie could think that I am a bit meddling.."

"Huh?" Eunah didn't know what did that word mean. 

"A bit.. nosy"

"Spit it out, now!" Eunah barely lost his temper.

"I have some news about Kai, and I think you won't like them" SeungYeun said in a rush. But rushing wouldn't make the news harmless, nor staying silent, she had to tell Eunah everything. "For what I have seen, it seems that she is dating a girl"

"Who?" Eunah asked unconsciously.

"F(x)'s Krystal. Unnie can check it later at SNS"

And she was damn right. It was everywhere. From many online websites to blogs, during the last 48 hours it had been a trending topic new. Where had she been those two days? 

Eunah threw her mobile phone to the other side of the bed. She couldn't help but feel betrayed. She didn't even think the possibility that those news where based on rumors, it couldn't be possible, as there were even pictures of them both going to a coffee shop one night and some other places, of course, those were dates. She let herself fall down on her back, her soft bed now behind her. Her head was getting warmer and she felt the blood rushing inside her veins. How could he do this to her? After all the time they had talked? After composing a song for him, after him confessing? What did she have that Eunah doesn't? Nothing made sense, but she was burning in jealousy.

 

 

Henry had a loft at the last flat of a building. He didn't have a garden, but instead, he had a big terrace with comfortable sofas, a large table and exterior lights. The views were also good, as many crowded streets full of neon colors could be seen. G5 were at the door when Soneul happily rang the bell. Within a second, the door was opened by an already half-drunken Amber.

"They are here!" she shouted.

"Finally!" Bambam walked to her to hug one by one his noonas.

"Wow Kumpimookie, you are already drunk?" Soneul asked.

"We are just happy~" Amber dragged Soneul and Soomi somewhere next to the music player.

"Does noona want to dance?" Bambam asked in a very flirty way to Hyora.

"No thankyou?" she replied and Bambam just shrugged and walked to the music player with a hypey and clumsy walking Amber.

Hyora, Hara and Eunah came inside and walked to the terrace, where everything was more than chaotic. There were around nine bottles of soju already empty at the table, some fizzy drinks here and there, chips at the table, sofa and floor and four pizza boxes with some pieces already bitten. Talking about the people, Jackson and Henry were topless doing something like a martial arts lesson. GookJu was drinking her sould out with Ailee and Heechul. Zhoumi was cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter