Tell me the truth

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13.- Tell me the truth

 

“You must tell me Soneul-sshi!” Soomi said a bit too loudly.

“Shhh!!!” Soneul put her finger on her lips motioning Soomi not to be so loud. “Alright, but don’t tell anybody, ok?”

Soomi nodded.

Soneul left a big sigh come out from . “Yes, we had a date yesterday”

Soomi clapped in excitement.

“But we don’t have a relationship” she said looking at the wall on her right side.

“Why? But you have dated!” Soomi said not understanding what was going on.

“Soomi, you are so innocent…” she said looking at her. “Kai didn’t know that we were dating, it was a trick, we met and I explained him everything”

“What is everything?” Soomi tilted her head confused.

“That I don’t know if I have feelings on him or not” she said.

“And does he have for you?” Soomi asked.

“He doesn’t but, who knows if they will appear?” she shrugged.

 

 

“Eunah, wake up, little sleepyhead” Hara shook her a bit.

She fell asleep angry with Kai.

“I don’t want to go today” she said holding her blanket tightly.

“Why??” Hara tilted her head. Eunah has always been really hard worker, so if she doesn’t want to go to practice, that means that there is something wrong. “Any bad news?” she asked narrowing her eyes to the mobile phone that was held on Eunah’s right hand.

Eunah’s eyes showed the increasing sadness on her.

Hara and Eunah were mentally connected in some way, so Hara sat down on her friend’s bed as Eunah did it too.

“Tell me” Hara said a few seconds later, breaking Eunah’s deep thoughts.

“Yesterday I listened to Hyora and Soomi talking…” she started saying after checking that Hyora’s bed was empty. Hara nodded. “They were saying something about Kai and Soneul” she bowed her head. “What do you know about that?”

Hara took a few seconds for answering. This seemed to affect her friend, and probably the answer wouldn’t help.

“It was last year” she said slowly. “There were rumors about them”

“Like that they were dating?” Eunah asked while her eyes became a bit teary.

“No. Like she liked him” Hara shook her head.

“It seems like they had a date yesterday” Eunah said glaring at the door as Soneul’s voice could be heard from the corridor.

“Do you have any clues?” Hara asked.

“Soomi said it, and they are close friends, she knows Soneul really well” Eunah concluded.

“Eunah, we both know how you are feeling right now” Hara said as Eunah widened her eyes at her “But becoming jealous wouldn’t help”

“I know, but I can’t avoid feeling this way” she said back.

“As I know Kai, I don’t think that he likes her” she said patting her back “and now we must practice. Out debut will be soon”

“Alright” Eunah said still with sad voice.

“We will be leaving in ten minutes, will you have time enough for getting ready?” Hara asked as she got up from the bed.

“I will, don’t worry” she said getting up and taking some clothes from the wardrobe.

 

 

On the way to the SM building Eunah and Soneul avoided each other, avoided eye contact, talking to the other and ignored them mutually.

“Girls, there is just one week left!” Hyora said as she was driving.

“Hyora, focus on your driving, please” Hara said nervous. Her driving was really fast.

Eunah wasn’t listening at all, she was now deep thinking. Many things were passing through her mind, especially Kai’s last message. She put her headphones on. She didn’t want to listen, or thinking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter