Clumsy girl

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4.- Clumsy girl

 

 

“Who are you?” Eunah asked and looked at him straight in his eyes. Of course I know he is the boy I met at the elevator lift.

“Don’t you know who I am?” his jaw opened a bit.

She shook her head. It wasn’t a lie at all; she just knew that he was related to SM.

“Are you serious?” now his eyes widened and his jaw opened even more, he looked disappointed.

“Should I know you?” Is this cocky guy meaning that I should know his name?, ha! Eunah narrowed her eyes and rose her eyebrows

“Well, we are under the same company, so I guess you should” he said with a sad voice and glaring the ground.

She looked at the ground too. She didn’t want to answer. This cocky guy was bothering her.

Wait. Was him the one spying me today? She thought for herself.

“What’s your name?” Kai glared at her again.

“Eunah, and spying is very unpolite” she looked at him in the eyes a bit angry.

He blushed, but not too much for her to realize, and glared the ground once again. , she realized.

“Why should I know who you are?” she asked still angry.

“Since I am your sunbae… I thought you knew me” he said and shyly looked in her eyes again.

“Well, I don’t” Eunah glared the game again. Maybe I’ve been rude, he is my sunbae”

He looked at the ground disappointed.

“And please, stop spying me” she frowned

“I’m sorry, I was just curious” Kai said lying. He doesn’t want to tell her his true thoughts “You started glaring at me on the lift” he glared at her playfully with a slight smile.

Eunah felt her cheeks blushing “Did it bother you?” she mumbled.

“That also was kind of spying, so you started the game” he said. It really didn’t bother him; he liked how her eyes met his.

“Alright, I am sorry, I won’t look at you again” Eunah said. She was really embarrassed. She started walking leaving the rude boy behind. He is disagreeable. He probably thinks that for being handsome he should be known by every girl in the world.

Kai watched her leaving. Her hair was curly and waving. She is even prettier than I thought.

He went on playing for a while more with his friends.

 

 

Eunah wasn’t going to spend her less free time thinking of that rude boy, so she her headphones and listened to some music. Searching for some good music on his phone, she started listening to EXO-K's Wolf.

 

Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo

saranghaeyo! Nan neukdego, neon minyeo

 

“Woah, I love this group, I hope I can meet them someday at the building” Eunah daydreamt.

She arrived home. Everybody was at the living room. Soomi and Hara were sitting on the couch while Soneul and Hyora on the floor. They were doing something with Soomi’s laptop. Eunah went to the kitchen and took a plate of chacharoni spaguettis.

“Chacharoni? Well, my day is improving a bit after all” she smiled to herself.

 She sat down on the other couch concentrating on her food. It was her favourite asian food.

“I bought it for you unnie” Soneul said with a wide smile.

“Thank you so much” she said with full of the pasta. “What are you doing at the computer?”

“Watching some videos on the internet” Hyora answered plainly.

“Unnie, my battery is dying, we need to stop” Soomi said to Hara.

“Which videos? From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter