Visiting Eunah

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 – Visiting Eunah

 

A few days had passed, and Eunah and J-Hope were chatting sometimes. They were becoming good friends, but he wasn’t stressing her, they were on a nice situation. She was getting comfortable talking to him, as she could be herself and talk about any stupid thing that passed through her mind. They haven’t mentioned anything about what happened the last time they met.

Of course, she never missed her schedule, and she wasn’t having long times for resting. But there was something that was bothering on her inside, something that she needed to clear up.

It was Tuesday night, around midnight when the girls arrived to their dorm. Stress wasn’t an excuse for them to become stronger in their friendship. The girls still had healing times together at night, when they played video games, talked for hours and also gossip a bit. Of course, they are girls.

And as every night, Eunah wanted to take a warm shower before going to bed. She came inside the toilet with her mobile phone and the music. Some SNSD music was on when she came into the shower and let the warm water flow at her body. Every single muscle of her body was relaxing under the warm cascade. She ran her fingers through her hair slowly, massaging her head and letting her hair become half curly as it is naturally.

There was something on her inside struggling with her. She needed to clear up her own thoughts or feelings. She didn’t know in fact the reason why she felt confused, but she hadn’t had time for thinking either, so tonight will be the best moment. She just wanted to go to her bed and sleep as much as she can, but she decided to stay awake and dedicate a time for thinking and solve her thoughts, to put them in order inside her head.

Of course, now J-Hope or ‘Hoseokie’ as she names him is now on her life. They are becoming closer and they are getting to know each other even thought they don’t spend much time together, but they often chat. On the other hand Kai isn’t out of her life. Every single time that she comes inside the SM building she recalled about him. The fact is that she doesn’t want to be treated like a lapdog. She likes him, and she could swear that at the end she was starting to have some kind of feelings towards him. But with his last attitude he showed her how he was and how jealous he was without a reason. That little thing made her get angry with him. She got really mad with him, as she even had an anxiety crisis because of the disorientation that she was feeling.

The last thing that she remembers about Kai was the messag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter