Overseas

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35.- Overseas

 

The boys were still at the dorm, with sleepy faces plastered on them. Kai was at his bedroom, which he shared with Kyungsoo. They had recently moved to this new dorm which was pretty much bigger than the older one. Now, every two persons shared a room, and as his best friend, he decided to share room with D.O.

It was really early in the morning when their manager Dongjoon came to the dorm.

All of a sudden, a tired Suho came inside their bedroom.

"Guys, wake up, meeting at the living room" Suho said plainly.

"Hyung, it is too early~" Kai said with a husky voice.

"Seriously, Dongjoon is waiting for all us" he replied leaving the bedroom but letting the door opened.

Some steps were heard, letting they know that the rest of the members were also getting up. They lazily got up from the bed and almost crawled to the couch on the living room. 

There already were some of the members: Baekhyun, who cheered everyone that came into the living room, as he is always hyper; Sehun, with his eyes closed, probably sleeping again; Kris, with a poker sleepy face; and Luhan with eyes wide open, expecting what was the meeting about.

"Jongin~, Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun said in a high tone, his particular way to say good morning. Kai hummed as a reply before sitting down on the couch and resting his head on D.O's shoulder.

Little by little, everybody came to the living room, being welcomed by the noisy Baekhyun. Once all them were there, Dongjoon cleared his throat, trying to get their attention.

"Well guys, I just wanted to have a short meeting time with you as I have some interesting news" he started.

"Am I going to We Got Married??" Chanyeol asked excited.

"Who will ever marry you?" Sehun teased the older.

"Were you awake? Better go on sleeping before jealousy burns you when I get choosen for WGM" Chayeol replied angrily.

"Hey, calm down!" Dongjoon said loudly enough for being heard. "No one of you is going to WGM..."

"By the moment!" Chanyeol added.

"Alright, by the moment" Dongjoon gave up. "The fact is that we have overseas schedule, so pack your things, we are heading to China in three days"

"China??" Luhan's eyes about to pop out from his orbs.

"May we have at least one free evening? I want to go to my parent's!" Tao exclaimed happily.

"Well, you guys can have fun in China" Baekhyun said. "Kris, I will steal your bed meanwhile you are there"

"In fact we all are going to China" Dongjoon said.

All the members 'woahed' and 'yeahed' almost at the unison. All but one.

"But hyung..." Kai said trying not to look too worried. "What will be our schedule there? For how long will we stay there?"

"For two weeks"

 

 

 

All of a sudden, Eunah's mobile phone rang.

"Yeobseoyo?"

"Hey!" Kai's voice said.

"Hey, what's up?" she said while sitting on the floor, the others still dancing.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Rehearsal, and you?"

"Having dinner with the boys" he replied.

"What are you eating?" she asked curious.

"You will never imagine it" he smiled.

"You sound happy.. any kind of meat?" she guessed.

"Bulgogi~" he sang happily.

"Hmmm.. I see" Hyora sent her a warning glare. She should go on practicing. "What did you call for?" she asked fast.

"Can't I just call you?"

"That's so weird on you, we meet almost every day" she grinned a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter