Make a move

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27 – Make a move

 

“Finally!” Jimin said coming to the girls and hugging them.

“Finally? It didn’t take long for us to come here” Soomi smirked.

“It seemed like an eternity with this boredom surrounding us” Jin said, sitting comfortably on the couch.

The girls entered the living room and sat down, Soomi on the couch and Eunah on the floor.

“What were you watching?” Soomi asked while Suga sat down next to her and glared at Jin with a warning stare.

“Just a boring drama” Suga replied putting his arm on the back of the couch just behind her shoulders.

“I love dramas” Eunah smiled and rested her elbows on her folded legs.

“Actually I have found a film that we could watch instead of TV” Taehyun said, showing a DVD.

“Which film is that?” Jungkook asked.

“Step up 5, in honor of Jimin” he laughed.

“Now we just need some popcorn and fizzy drinks for have the perfect Friday evening” Jin said excited.

“Can someone of you go and buy some stuff for the home cinema session?” Rapmon asked.

Suga and J-Hope exchanged stares for a second.

“I can go if you want to” Hoseok said with a slight smile.

“But Hoseokie, will you go alone?” Suga asked like throwing the question to the air.

“I can accompany you” Eunah said innocent, smiling warmly and widely.

“Will you?” he smiled even wider.

“Sure, let’s go!” she said getting up.

 

 

“What are you doing up here?” Suho asked, approaching the younger member.

“Just thinking for a while” Kai replied, not very talkative.

“For how long haven’t you talked to each other?” Suho asked directly.

Kai widened his eyes a bit, how could he know that?

“Not too long, around a week, but for what I was used to, it seems longer” he replied, staring at the floor under his feet.

“Why don’t you call her?” Suho asked again.

“It is better to keep distant, I made her feel much stressed” Kai said with a husky voice.

“But hiding and not talking to her won’t make things less stressful” Suho nodded with a glimpse of wisdom.

“I’m totally captivated by her, I can’t help it but suffer in distance” Kai said with the saddest voice ever.

“Why suffering in distance? Why not fighting for her? Be a man!” the older replied.

“I don’t know, I can just think at the moment of what we could have been” Kai replied back.

“Don’t be so depressed!” Suho got up. “If you don’t make a move, I will do it for you, so you better start thinking how to make up everything with her” he said leaving Kai even more confused.

I need to go and tell her everything what’s on my heart. Why did I leave? Maybe it wasn’t the time or we weren’t ready, I was a fool, but I can’t help my feelings. I have never felt like this, and even though I haven’t ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter