Black Swan

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49.- Black Swan

 

Jinsoo was sitting in front of her desktop, papers passing from one hand to another. She still had to prepare the last details for the album. The CEO had been clear, she had to give him the track list proposal by the end of the day. She picked up her phone and called her, telling her to come upstairs

“Come”, she replied when she knocked on the other side of the door.

“Annyeong unnie~” Eunah sang as she came inside.

“Sit down please” she gestured with her hand. “I have some issues to talk with you” she said.

Eunah widened her eyes in shock. Was the company angry with her? She knew that the video with Hoseok became a little viral, and they both have just debuted, she didn’t want to interfere on their careers.

“Do you have a name for the song?” Jinsoo asked.

“I do” she nodded. “It is Black Swan”

“Hmm, Black Swan? It has nothing to do with the lyrics” Jinsoo folded her arms up on her chest, thinking. “How it is related?”

Eunah couldn’t tell Jinsoo the reason why she wanted the song to have that name. Truth was that it wasn’t related to the lyrics but it was related to the person who inspired it, the person who she was thinking while composing it. Indeed, she wanted to dedicate it to him, Kai, her dark-skinned ballet dancer. At the moment they are having a semi romantic relationship, and it would be a pretty payback for all his patience and good intentions towards her. If she told Jinsoo, the company would say that it is too personal, and it might get her or even them both, into rumors, and the CEO wouldn’t allow it, ever.

“It is an artistic name”. She nodded vigorously. She needed to look convinced of it. “Like some other songs from our sunbaenims”

“And what is it meaning?” She asked, about to take some notes of it.

“Its lyrics remember me to a black swan, its perfect movements with grace and elegance. I composed it mostly at nights and I imagined a black swan dancing for me in the moonlight. It definitely evokes a swan when you listen to it” she responded.

“Alright, I took notes of your explanation” she finished writing, placing the pen on her desktop and reviewing all the papers again. “There is another thing”

“Sure” Eunah was now expecting it. There comes trouble.

“I swear you should know how SM works, right?” she asked as she found a certain paper and placed it on top of the rest.

“I do” some cold sweat drops were forming on Eunah’s nape.

“Great, easier to explain for me” she sighed. Was it tireness? “You will be taking part on the next SM Town album”

That wasn’t what she was waiting for.

“Sorry, what?” she blinked a few times.

“SM has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter