Weekly Idol. Part 3

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40.- Weekly Idol

Part 3: Ship me

 

"Now it is Eunah's turn" Hara joked pointing at her friend.

"Are you an ulzzang?" Coni asked.

"Aniyeo" she shook her head while laughing.

"Not even the visual?" Doni asked not believing it.

"Is is Soomi" Hyora pointed.

"But you are knowng for being shipped with many idols" Doni whined.

"Sh-shipped??" Eunah furrowed her brwos not understanding that word.

"Yeah, fans have made their OTP recently" Coni explained. "And you were paired with many boys"

"Ah, jinjja?" Eunah widened her eyes.

"Who was I paired with?" Hyora asked all curious.

"That's why we will start a new game today" Doni explained.

"Its name is a bit difficult to pronounciate, more to remember" Coni said.

"We will call it 'tell me who you ship me with'" Doni introuced it while some coordi noonas gave the girls four little boards and pens.

"As Eunah has been shipped with so many boys we will decide which one is the best OTP according to your members choices" Doni explained.

"Will we do it with everyone of us?" Hyora asked.

"You really want to be shipped, don't you?" Coni asked making everyone laugh and her to blush.

"Ne, we will be doing it with everyone, starting from the eldest to the maknae" Doni said.

Hyora moved a bit on her seat as Doni explained the game. "Now you four have to write down who you ship Hyora with"

The girls nodded as they started writing the names of the boys.

"Remember, you can just write one male name" Coni pointed.

"Ah~ jinjja?" Hyora asked playfully to Hara after glancing at her board.

Eunah thought hard about it. Who would fit her friend? That someone should be caring, with skills as a leader, also to be really mature for her and always around her , someone who really could be good enough for her. She ghought about the other idols she knew. No one from BTS would fit her, only Namjoon, but he was too young, or at least, he acted like a child way too many times, but then Suho came to her mind.

"Turn around your boards now please" Doni asked. "Let's see the results now~" he announced as the girls turned around their boards.

On Hara's board was written VIXX Leo, on Eunah's one was EXO Suho, on Soomi's was BAP Himchan and on Soneul's was MBLAQ G.O.

"Woah, you are paired also with younger boys" Coni said.

"My choice is the best!" Soneul sang.

"Why yours?" Soomi asked furrowing her brows to the shameless maknae.

"They would look great together" Soneul simply replied.

"So now she has to decide who made the best choice" Doni resumed.

Hyora looked at all the boards one by one slowly.

"Ah~ this is not easy" she whined.

"They all are handsome, right?" Doni joked while wiggling his eyebrows.

She blushed as the other girls laughed.

"I would choose G.O" she finally said.

"Woah" Doni and Coni clapped.

"In fact she really wants to go to WGM, and G.O is her ultimate bias" Hara said while smiling widely, takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter