I have a plan

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31 – I have a plan

 

He walked down the street where his dorm was. He entered the building, his cheeks burning. Even though it was late in the night he didn’t feel like going to sleep. His brain was working fast, thinking about what to do next. He came to the rooftop terrace and sat down on the floor, leaning his back on the cold cement wall. He raised his gaze to the night sky. Thousands of stars were smiling at him, making him feel like if the universe were made for him that night.

Her lips were soft, but despite he didn’t regret to kiss her, he would have preferred that it happened another day. He didn’t know if she was ready for his confession, but it happened. He was still processing all the words said and heard that beautiful and sad night.

There is another boy in her life, and he is adversary. Kai knew who that J-Hope is, he saw him a few weeks ago on a variety show. He can dance too, he remembered, thinking of their appearance at the Beatles Code show. He is his rival, and Kai won’t let anybody steal the girl he has been fighting for all this time. Yes, he knew that he wasn’t the best boy on earth, but he will make another move, a bigger one.

I have a plan.

 

 

Hoseok was on the sofa. He was checking some pictures on his phone while some other members were still awake, playing some videogames on the TV, eating or just making some noise playing together.

“I am so bored!” Taehyung complained from the other couch.

“Go to bed then” Rapmon resolved easily while playing noisily.

“I don’t want to!” Taehyung complained back. “Hoseokie, what are you doing? You are too quiet”

“Nothing of your interest” he replied while going on checking pictures.

 He had pictures of Eunah on his mobile phone. He loves chatting with the beautiful girl in the picture, and he wants to spend time together. Nothing will disturb their relationship, nobody will bother them, they are made for each other.

“He is thinking of his new friend” Jin grinned.

“Well, he has his right to think of her, doesn’t he?” Rapmon asked without much interest.

“She? Who are you talking about? Jin’s new special friend?” Jimin said, joining the conversation, popping out from nowhere.

“What???” Rapmon and Taehyung asked in confussion.

“Weren’t we talking about the beautiful girl which Hoseok dreams at night? He even says her name during the night” Jin grinned again.

“Jin, you better stop or I will tell everybody who your new friend is” J-Hope declared firmly before leaving to his bedroom.

He came inside his bedroom and closed the door behind him. Just a few seconds later Suga came inside.

“Hey, I saw the boys joking at you. Are you ok?” he asked.

“Yes” J-Hope simply replied. He was caressing the screen of his mobile phone.

“What are you thinking about?” Yoongi asked.

“Well, you know that I have been talking to Eunah for a while now…” he started making Suga nod. “I am thinking about taking it to another level”

“Another level? Like what?” he asked in confusion.

“I have a plan” he sentenced.

 

 

She sat down on the couch. She could swear that she could still feel the touch of his lips.

I never thought that this would end like this was the last sentence that she thought before falling asleep on the couch.

In the morning she woke up with a terrible headache. She barely opened one eye to see the incoming light through the window. The soft cheep of a bird was heard behind some steps coming from the corridor.

“Good morning” Hara smiled, rubbing her eyes.

“Good morning” Eunah replied sitting down properly on the couch.

“Finally you fell asleep here” she raised one eyebrow.

“Yes I did” she said rubbing her nape, trying not to be too obvious.

“And why did you sleep here?” she asked sitting down next to her friend with a suspicious voice.

“Hmm…” Eunah stared at her friend. Of course Hara knew something. “Did I wake you up last night?”

“Well, your cries were here all over the dorm” she replied.

“I am sorry for that” she said back.

“Did you finally make up?” Hara asked worried.

“Well, more or less” she slight smiled.

“What does that mean?” Hara asked again.

“Could you keep the biggest secret ever?” Eunah asked turning to her left, facing her friend.

“If it isn’t like you have killed someone, of course I can” she smiled.

“He kissed me” Eunah said after a few seconds of deep thoughts.

“What???” Hara screamed before covering in reaction. “How did that happen?”

Hara’s eyes were about to pop out from her orbs, and that made Eunah explode in laughs.

“Well, first he came with apologies, but you know, I can’t resist him. We went for a walk to a park and he confessed. We both did” Eunah said blushing a bit.

“Didn’t you tell him about J-Hope?” Hara asked opening wide.

“Well, he discovered it. But after that he kissed me. He said that he didn’t want him to steal my first kiss”

“That is so sweet!” Hara said jumping a bit in excitement. “How was it?”

“Don’t be so gossip!” Eunah said getting up and going to the kitchen.

She took a bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter