First contact

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3.- First contact

 

 

“Are they coming with us?” Hyora asked.

“Yes, we’ll meet there in an hour,” Soneul said while scrolling through her phone.

“Okay, then I think we should leave now,” Hyora concluded staying on her feet. “See you tonight at the dorm. Behave well,” she said to Hara and Eunah.

 

They all stepped out of the practice room leaving Hara and Eunah alone.

 

“Who are they?” Eunah asked her friend with confused eyes.

“Well, they are a group also under our company,” she replied.

“Really? Do I know them?” Eunah asked while widening her eyes a bit.

“Probably. They are always on the second floor,” Hara said as she stayed on her feet and took her handbag.

“What’s the name of the group?” Eunah asked confusedly.

“They are called EXO,” Hara said as she stepped closer to her friend again while drinking some water.

“Oh, of course I know them, I've listened to their music, but never seen them on a video or something,” she said while looking at Hara.

“Well, now should we also go for a walk? I've missed spending time with you last week.” Hara started walking to the door smiling widely.

“Sure. We have been too busy with our schedule so now let’s enjoy our free time,” Eunah said with a slight smile while taking her handbag.

 

They went out to the street. The weather was getting warmer as spring was almost there. With spring also comes their beloved maknae's birthday. Her last birthday, Eunah wasn’t able to stay with the group as she was in Spain managing some paperwork for her Korean citizenship. So, this time she was planning to have a great surprise party for her. Eunah and Hara started walking along the relaxing path, enjoying the views of the city and the large buildings on their way. Soon, they reached a wide avenue next to the Han River. The view was incredible and there was many people walking. As they hadn’t debuted yet, they didn’t need to hide.

 

“Why don’t we sit on that bench? I want to feed those pigeons,” Hara said pointing at a bench on a small hill.

“Sure!” Eunah half shouted at the exciting idea.

 

They sat down and Hara took the rest of a sandwich that she had made for breakfast. They started feeding the pigeons.

 

“I will never get tired of doing this. We can take care of them,” Eunah said with a smile on her lips.

“Yes. I think that after doing this so many times they almost know our names.” Hara grinned and Eunah started laughing loudly.

“Time is passing really fast, we are about to debut soon,” Eunah said slowly, thinking deeply.

“Yes. Do you remember how we met?” Hara asked while giving her friend another piece of bread for the pigeons.

“Of course. How could I not?” she replied with a wide smile. “Not everybody comes to a half foreigner and introduces herself.”

“We had our group already formed when manager Jinsoo said that a new girl would join us too,” Hara said. “We were really surprised that it was you. We had met you when during our early trainee times and you were really talented.”

“I was also surprised. My trainee times were short and I never thought that I would be debuting so soon,” Eunah rolled her eyes playfully. “Anyway, you all were really kind to me even though I couldn’t speak fluent Korean. Well, I still can’t.” she grinned.

“You have improved a lot, so I think that I taught you well.” Hara smiled.

 

Eunah laughed. She had auditioned for SM just a year ago. Her trainee time had been only six months when Jinsoo told her to become part of the group. Now, other six months had passed and in that time she had become a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter