Disappear

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25 – Disappear

 

“But are you feeling better now?” Hara asked still worried.

“Yes, I think that sleeping for this while helped me to take the anxiety away” Eunah nodded.

“Do you still need to take your pill?” Hara asked.

“Better I take it, it won’t be a bad thing to my body” Eunah said holding her purse.

She gulped it down with some water. “Please, don’t tell anybody about this” Eunah begged.

“I haven’t done it for all the time that I have known you, don’t worry” Hara helped her to stand on her feet. “Your heartbeat is calmed down now?

“Yes, I feel better” Eunah said while taking a look at herself at the mirror. She was herself again, no more Soneul’s features on her reflection.

“So, we should go to the practice room, they mustn’t suspect anything” Hara concluded passing her arm around her friend’s shoulder and heading to the corridor

 

 

Kai was at the dorm from a long and tight schedule, but he still couldn’t stop thinking of Eunah. Why hasn’t she replied yet? Was the only sentence that was on his head.

He went up and left the dorm for heading towards the SM building. He didn’t know if he would find her there or not, but he needed to try.

Once at the building, he went upstairs to G5 practice room, but nobody was inside. He went to the music room and checked who was inside through the glass that was just on the right side of the door. All the girls were there but Eunah. She might be at the toilet.

It was around eight o’clock, so the girls’ restroom wasn’t crowded.

He slowly entered the toilet in silence, just for finding her.

She was right there, holding herself to the counter with not too much strength. She slowly let herself drop to the cold floor, were she stood for a few seconds before starting to shake.

Kai didn’t really know what was going on, he just didn’t approach her, and maybe she would get angry. Moreover, he was too shocked for even move. He wanted to help her to get up, but his body wasn’t obeying his orders.

“Can’t you stay on your feet?” Kai asked. He didn’t want to seem too worried, but her reaction was even more shocking.

“Or course I can” she said while Kai watched her trying to get up clumsily. “I don’t need you” she yelled out loud, she was looking really nervous and the anger could be seen on her eyes.

Kai didn’t still understand anything. Why is she yelling out to me? What have I done?

“Eunah…” Kai asked trying to calm her nerves down. He wanted to get close to her and hug her tightly, but she wouldn’t allow him, and even if he tried, he would probably be slapped hardly.

“Don’t talk to me! Get out from here!” Eunah yelled even louder.

She might be drunk, that’s why she is this angry. She is revealing her true feelings for me: anger and more anger.

Before Kai could realize, she was on her feet, but still shaking, sweating and holding the counter. She put her both hands on her head, like if something possessed her.

“What’s happening to you?” Kai asked softly and also got to approach her a bit without being rejected.

“I am having a damned headache because of you” her soft voice said, making him feel the guiltiest person in the world.

“B-… Because of me?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter