02 - The Glass Slippers

Not The Right Cinderella!

@roomie : because woohyun is good looking XD? lol idk but yeah, seorin likes woohyun. and u'll know why girls prefer woohyun instead of hoya when u read this chapter ^^

@chococheen : ohoho, yes L will be in. i'm still thinking to make him 'myungsoo' or 'L', keke.

@ain : what will hoya do with the glass slipper? jajang .. lol XD.

---------------------

 

Seorin and Seojin were both at the airport. Different expressions can be seen on their faces. Seorin looks so sad because her sister is leaving. Seojin, on the other hand looks so worried as she is going to be separated from Seorin for a month because of her student exchange programme to Malaysia.

"Who will wake me up in the morning?" Seorin asked, holding her sister's hand in hers.

"You have your super big, pink, alarm clock! And don't worry, I will try to make an international call to you every morning to wake you up," Seojin replied, patting on her sister's head.

"Who will cook my meals~~?" Seorin is still whining.

"You have more than enough money to feed yourself, Seorin-ah~" Seojin said, and that reminds Seorin of the pay she got for modeling a brand last month.

"But I still don't want you to go," Seorin said, and Seojin brought her into her arms.

"I will come back after a month, okay? I promise," Seojin whispered into her sister's ears.

"Until then, you better take care, Rin,"

 

***

 

"Where are you going?! Stop the car, NOW!" Hoya shouted to his driver.

"B-but sir, your faculty is not here," the poor driver replied, still not stopping the car.

"I am not going to the faculty! I need to go to the photography studio!" Hoya is still shouting.

"I thought you're going to the faculty. Where's the studio?" the driver asked, keeping his tone low.

"It's back there! That's why I told you to stop the car!"

It took him a few more shouts before the driver finally park the car in front of the studio. Hoya jumps off from the car, took out his sunglasses and wears it as he walks to the studio.

"I am so going to fire that driver! Wasting my times like this!" he muttered to himself. The usual hot-tempered Hoya is not new to the students of Seoul National University. Him and Nam Woohyun are both famous because of their looks, money and supreme academic, but most people will prefer Nam Woohyun more because of Hoya's temper.

"Yah, Jang Dongwoo!" he shouted as soon as he stepped into the studio. Dongwoo, who is waiting for him silently jumped from his chair and quickly walked to him.

"Why are you shouting?" he asked.

"Because I'm angry! Why in the world do I have to follow your words and come here to meet you?! I am Lee Howon, and if people want to meet me, they are the one who should come to me! Do you know an appointment is needed?!" and there, he started again, boasting about his position as a millionaire's son.

"Shut up, Hoya. Listen," Dongwoo said. He was about to call for someone when Hoya continued again.

"And why are you suddenly here? I've been looking for you for a week already!"

"I wasn't here!" Dongwoon started to snap, too.

"I know you weren't here, that's why I asked!"

"I wasn't in Korea!"

"So you went somewhere for a vacation without telling me?

"Oh my God, Hoya please shut up! I have something important to tell you!"

"I will not shut my mouth! Never! Not until y~..!" and he didn’t get to finish his sentence when Dongwoo shut him with his palm. Hoya is struggling to free himself when he saw eight guys in tuxedo appears from the back door. One of them is holding a black, velvet box.

Carefully, the guy placed the box on the table in front of him. Hoya automatically stopped struggling; his eyes are fixed on the box.

"Promise me you won't shout," Dongwoo whispered, and Hoya quickly nodded since he is a guy with high curiosity.

Dongwoo then let him go. Slowly, he opened the box lid and put his two hands in.

Hoya's eyes follow each movement of Dongwoo, don't want to miss out anything fun, especially when it looks like there is something precious in there.

With full care, Dongwoo bring out from the box something that shines, and see-through.

"Dongwoo, isn't that.." Hoya can't find the word to complete his question.

"Yes, it is," Dongwoo said, smiling as he holds the thing on his palm for Hoya to see.

The glass slipper.

 

 

TBC~

Here's the second chapter. It's quite short I know, but Hoya finally debuted! And this chapter is for you guys how Hoya will appear in this fic. If I made him too annoying, please forgive me XD..

So yeah, the glass slipper is finally here. And Hyunae the protective sister is not available, what will happen to Seorin? Please wait for the next chapter. And I am a bit sad because I have 23 susbcribers, but only three of you commented. Please leave your comment, because your comments are my motivation and energy! Thank you ^^!

love, PYNK