19 - In Love

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

@era :  thank u for being the first to comment mehehe <3
@lengzaza35 : so one vote for team hoya o/ !
@tim_charisma : yes, panda and polar bear sounds cute, hehe. thank u so much for always commenting @exoxhangyixing : awh thank u for luving it! <3
@typewriter98, @emtimony and @nightStar : thanks so much ^^
@maryhere : heyo new reader o/ komawo for subscribing! here's an update for u <3
@joonmyun_SUHO : awh, thanks so much for ur amazing comment! i really appreciate it! here's a new chapter for u <3
@she_she0086 : Nara fan, haiii *waves* here's an update for u! thank u for subscribing and commenting ^^
@forgottensnow68 : heyo new reader! *waves* <3
@pegaseuss : i love ur username ._. ouo . thank u for reading n commenting o/

 

CHAPTER 19

At the mansion

 

Myungsoo is sitting at the couch, reading a newspaper while Sungyeol is sitting on the floor, way too focused on the game on his tablet PC.

“Damn!” he cursed when he lost the game and then jumps to another game.

“Yeol-ah, you’re wasting too much time with games,” Myungsoo said as he turned to another page of the newspaper.

“And?” Sungyeol asked, his eyes are still glued on the screen.

“You should.. well, reduce your time with your games,”

“And?”

“Find a girlfriend, maybe?”

“Tch. I am not interested in girls,”

“Are you gay?”

“What, yah! I am straight. But for now, my games are too precious for me to choose a girl over them,” Sungyeol chuckles as he replied Myungsoo.

“So, your games will forever be your priorities?”
 

“Yes, I’m sure of that,”

Myungsoo just smiles as he stood on his feet.

“I’m going to get a drink. Do you want any?”

“Coke!” Sungyeol gave him a short reply, still very focus with the game he’s playing.

Myungsoo was about to make his way to the kitchen when he saw the group of ‘walking’ people arrived at the entrance of the mansion, and each one of them looks so tired.

“We’re here!” Nara screamed, as if she just found a trunk full of treasure.

Sungyeol who was so immersed into his game lift up his head a bit to check of the whoever that scream just now and within less than a second, his eyes are glued back on his tablet.

But at that very moment, suddenly all the muscles from his shoulders to his fingers froze, and his heart skips a beat. Sungyeol widened his eyes when he realized he failed to move any of his fingers to keep on playing the game. The fact that he cannot continue the game is even scarier than him losing the ability to move.

Three.

Two.

One.

 

And his character in the game died.

Sungyeol took a deep breath and tried to lift one of his fingers, and he failed miserably. He is feeling really nervous and started to sweat a lot.

Slowly, he lifts his head a bit. Knowing that he has no difficulties to move his head (at least) makes him feel a little at ease. His eyes quickly look for the owner of the scream again.

“There she is!” Sungyeol whispers to himself, and his forehead is really wet of his nervous sweat.

A few meters ahead of him, Nara is stepping inside the mansion, following Seorin as she keeps on teasing Hoya. It seems like annoying Hoya is everyone’s hobby.

And well, Nara doesn’t look normal in Sungyeol’s eyes. Unlike the rest of the walkers, Nara shines brightly. There are lots of sparkles around her, and suddenly a couple of red buds appear out of no where and blooms ever so beautifully near Nara. Sungyeol can’t even remember her annoying scream just now as everything came out from Nara’s mouth sounds like small bells of angels from heaven’s bracelets that jingles now and then when they dance.

“M.. Myung..” Sungyeol tried to call for Myungsoo, but it is really difficult since his throat feels extremely dry.

“Yeol, please welcome everyone. I’ll go get drinks,” Myungsoo said and he left the living the room.

Little that he knows that Sungyeol just lost his game for the first time.

And he just lost his heart to a stranger as well.

 

*       *       *

 

“This is your room,” Hoya said coldly as he pointed his finger to a random room. All of them (except Sungyeol who is still in shock) are at the second level of the mansion.

“But it’s too far from Rinnie’s room,” Nara whines.

“Do you think I care?” Hoya responded, and Nara quickly thought of a way to annoy the arrogant guy.

“I know you won’t care. And I bet you won’t care as well if I just sleep with Rinnie,” Nara said as she grabs the room key from Seorin’s fingers and unlock the door.

“Yah! You can’t sleep with her!” Hoya quickly snapped.

“Why?” Nara asked, and Seorin stares at both of them.

“Because.. because.. I don’t like it!” Hoya tried to find a good excuse but failed.

“And do you think I care?” Nara smirks and make her way to Seorin’s room.

“I think it’s a great idea!” Seorin claps her hands happily before Nara dragged her into the room.

“I .. don’t like her,” Hoya grunted.

“May I know why?” Dongwoo asked.

“I just don’t like seeing anyone getting her attention..” Hoya whispers a bit, more to himself, but loud enough for Dongwoo to hear him.

Dongwoo smiles and leans down a bit to that best friend of his, much to Hoya’s surprise.

“Do you know why you dislike everyone who are close to Seorin shi?” he asked, and Hoya shook his head slowly.

“You’re jealous, Hoya,” Dongwoo chuckles as he flicks the other’s forehead before he made his way down the stairs.

“Yah, what’s the flick for!? And jealous, what, no, gosh, what are you talking about~!” Hoya is angry and stomps his feet to his room. But deep inside, he started to think if what is his feelings towards Seorin at this moment.

 

*       *       *

 

“Explain ‘him’,” Nara requested as soon as Seorin took a seat besides her on the bed.

“Who?” Seorin asked back.

“That polar-bear,” Nara chuckles a bit.

“Well, he’s a friend,” Seorin explained, and not knowing why, she feels awkward calling Hoya a friend.

“And.. you love him, rigt?” Nara asked, blinking her eyes.

“What, gosh no. Just now you said this, and now you’re saying it again. It’s not like that, Nara, you got it wrong,” Seorin chuckles a bit.

“Well, I have some evidences to show that you are actually in love with him,”

“Evidences? What evidence, gosh, Nara. If I am really in love with Hoya, I will be the first person to know,”

“Nah, I know you’re slow when it comes to this,” Nara responded jokingly, causing Seorin to pouts. Nara pinched her cheek and lay down comfortably on Seorin’s bed.

“The first evidence is, when Dongwoo and Hoya first reached us just now, I asked if I can fangirl them. You know we always fangirl the good looking guys together, since we’re kids! But you said I can only fangirl Dongwoo. From there, I can see that you’re kinda .. trying to keep Hoya to yourself,”

Seorin blushes a bit as she lay down as well. She didn’t even realized she said that to Nara just now.

“What is the second proof..?” she asked, curious.

“You love your long hair so much. As far as I know, you only let Seojin unnie touches your hair,” Nara said.

“Yes, that’s true,” Seorin quickly nodded.

“But just now when Hoya reached us, he ruffles your hair messily, and you’re not even half angry,”

Seorin is a bit shocked as she heard Nara, and she tried to remember what happened just now. And yes, Nara is right. Hoya did ruffles her hair, and Seorin doesn’t feel the need to scold him for touching her long hair.

“Um.. third evidence..?”

“You hate everything that makes you sweat,” Nara continued.

“Of course, it makes me uncomfortable,”

“You hate walking, especially with such hot weather, like today,”

“Well, I’m walking with you.. so it’s okay,” Seorin chuckles.

“But when the guy you think you’re in love with suddenly appeared in his comfortable and air conditioned car, and he even invited you to ride with him, I am seeing it as a perfect getaway from walking under the sun that caused you to sweat a lot just now. But do you remember what did you said to Woohyun?”

Seorin’s heart skipped a bit.

“I rejected his offer..”

“And you said you will just walk with Hoya and the rest. You didn’t hesitate even for a second to say no to him,

“…”

“And you thought you love Woohyun?”

“Nara..”

“Yes?”

“What is happening to me..?” Seorin whispers a bit.

“You’re in love with Hoya, darling.” Nara responded with a smile.

Seorin remain silent. All this time, she thought she is in love with Woohyun, but all the things that Nara said just now made her thinking.

“Am I really in love with my husband..?”

 

TBC ~ 

 

ANNYEONG!

First of all, I want to thank each one of the new subscribers for giving NTRC a try and even subscribe to it, and even dropped a comment ;__; Pynk is more than happeh, huee

So, a little bit on the chapter. Sungyeol fell in love, jajang! Tell me what do you think about Seorin and Hoya in the comment section, neh ^-^ ? And if you like this fic, (I am not forcing I swear!) an upvote will mean a lot to Pynk

PYNK ^-^