28 - Love, Charming.

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES :
@kdramagirl : haha i agree that lynn better use her brain to study instead of breaking hoya and seorin, keke.
@Jackiedp00 : yes, three more days.
@ByunBelle : heyyy. it has been awhile since we talked, keke. yes lynn is so penyibuk, i agree with u!
@iiluvbubbletea : yes the contract is ending soon, and ur username is really cute, keke.
@jaejae077 : calm down calm down XD everybody is hating on Lynn tho so ure not alone, keke
@maryhere : well, it will be really dangerous for hoya and seorin if lynn get into dongwoo's room right? and thank u for re-reading the fic even when i dont update the story, i really appreciate it!
@iamgirlglasses2439 : awh komawo! <3 love u too, hehe
@farachen : aha, seems like everyone is hating on lynn, so ure not alone, keke.
@era : ha ah, kalau lynn jumpa contract yg dah expired dia x leh wat ape. tp lynn is not an ordinary villain. jajajang XD
@khadchy : awh, im glad u like the story ^^
@exotic_sayu : yes time flies so fast. keep on reading ^-^
@syazawani : here's the new chapter for u, dear ^^!
@rugpiweir2 : awwh, welcome new reader! thank u for liking this story! i hope u will enjoy the new chapter as well!

 

CHAPTER 28 : "Love, Charming."

“Was it fun?” Nara asked as she jumps on Seorin’s bed, joining Seorin and Hyunki.

“Was what fun? The trip?” Seorin asked back, and both her friends nod excitedly, causing her to laugh.

“Both of you look like puppies,” she chuckles.

“Okay, we are puppies! Now tell us, what did you guys did there?” Hyunki asked this time. Seorin and Hoya arrived yesterday from Vegas, and today both of them were out together all day, so she and Nara didn’t get the chance to ask about her experience in Vegas with her husband.

“Well..” Seorin started as she grabbed a pillow and hug it close to her chest.

“Vegas is beautiful,” she continues.

“And..?” both Nara and Hyunki asked at the same time.

“You can’t really see the sky because there are lights everywhere! All the buildings are like, BLING BLING!” Seorin continues, laughing at the same time knowing that’s not what her friends want to hear about.

“Yah~ I want to hear about you and him. Not the buildings,” Nara whines.

Seorin was about to respond her and suddenly Hyunki interfere their conversation.

“Um, Myungsoo and I are together now,” she said, blushing at the same time.

“WHAT?!” both Seorin and Nara asked in unison.

“When? How? OMG!” Nara is the most excited since she is actually excited about everything. She isn’t called “the gossip girl” for nothing.

“Tell us, tell us!” Seorin demands.

“Well, last week..” and Hyunki didn’t get to finish her sentence when Nara cuts in.

“LAST WEEK? You guys have been together for a week and only told us today?!”

“Wuuu, Hyunki, you don’t love us anymore,” Seorin pretends to cry.

“No, no, it’s not like that! Trust me, I have no intention of hiding it from you two. Just that, this is my first time going out with a guy.. and I was really worried.. what if it turns out wrong..? What if we are not meant to be together..? So.. I got scared..” Hyunki explained her situation to her friends.

“Well, fear not! If he ever hurt you, I will hit him with my pillow!” Nara said, smiling.

“And you always have our support no matter what happened,” Seorin said and she hugs the other girl.

“Group hugggg!” Nara shouted as she hugged them both, and they spend the night talking and laughing. Like all best friends do.

 

*     *     *
 

“So, congratulations!” Sungyeol said, poking Myungsoo’s waist at the same time.

“What for?” Myungsoo chuckles as he tried to stop his bestfriend’s poke attack.

“For getting a girlfriend!”

“What??” Both Dongwoo and Hoya widened their eyes upon hearing what Sungyeol had said just now.

“Yah, do you really have to announce this to everyone,” Myungsoo said as he blushed a bit.

“Nugu, nugu?” Dongwoo asked excitedly.

“It’s Hyunki!” Sungyeol cheers.

“Yah, you should thank me!” Hoya claims.

“For what?”

“Because you get to know her through my wife,” Hoya chuckles and the rest nod in agreement.

All of them are drinking at a restaurant together when suddenly Hoya glanced at his watch.

“It’s 11! I have to go now,” he said as he stood up.

“Where to?” Dongwoo asked.

“Secret,” he smiles and in a blink of an eye, he disappears into the thin air.

“What could he be doing at 11 at night?” Sungyeol wondered.

“No one knows,” Dongwoo chuckles.

 

*     *     *

 

“Where could it be?” Lynn whispered to herself as she got down on her four, checking under Hoya’s bed.

Turn out Myungsoo also have Dongwoo’s key with him, and Woohyun manage to stole the key from him when he’s not looking.

“Just where, where can I find anything that can ruin their marriage?!” Lynn is more than frustrated as she sits on the bed.

“If I am Dongwoo, will I keep an important item in that safe box?” she asked herself as she stares at the safe box under Dongwoo’s table. Of course she can’t open it without the pass code.

“No. I won’t even care to keep it safe since everyone here are living a luxurious life, why would anyone broke into a personal assistant’s room to steal anything? And actually, other than Woohyun and I, everyone in the mansion are not suspecting anything when it comes to Hoya and Seorin. So why would anyone even think to stole the key from Myungsoo, and break into Dongwoo’s room..” she is trying to figure out the location of whatever she is looking for while talking to herself.

“I’ll just simply put it on a table or something, believing it's all safe since no one is interested in it,” she muttered to herself as she stands on her two feet and walks to the table.

And right on top of table, she can see a yellow file.

 

*     *     *

 

Seorin is sitting on her bed, holding her phone in her palms. Hyunki already went home and Nara is sleeping in her room.

“What’s going to happen tomorrow..?” she whispered to herself, knowing the contract is ending the next day. She can feels that Hoya and her and getting along really well. Or maybe she actually can tell that both of them are in love with each other. But none have the guts to actually say it verbally.

Which is really frustrating.

“Do I have to leave the mansion tomorrow?” she wonders as she remembers the contract says she has to stay in the mansion throughout the agreement.

“I don’t even clean the house or work as a maid,” she chuckles as she remembers she hardly do any of the chores as stated in the agreement. If Hoya were to bring the agreement to the court, Seorin will be as guilty as charged.

“And I don’t even claim my part, to have a date with Woohyun,” she whispers to herself, thinking how stupid she was back then, crushing on Hoya’s brother.

“Are we going to divorce tomorrow..?” she asks, more to Hoya who is not there at that time, blinking a tear at the same time, realizing the fact that she didn’t want to be away from Hoya. Not in a million years, not at all.

It was then when suddenly her phone beeped, marking the incoming new message. Her heart blooms when she saw Hoya’s name on the screen, but started to worry right after that.

What if he’s going to ask her to leave the mansion?

“No, no. Oppa won’t do that..” Seorin shook her head, trying to calm herself. Nervously, she opens the message to read it.

 

“Open your closet. There’s something for you in a pink box. Put it on and come to my room at 11.55 PM. Palli palli! This is an order!”

 

A smile appeared on Seorin's face she jumps from the bed and quickly runs to her closet. She glanced at the clock on the wall to check on time. 11.15 PM. So she has 40 minutes before 11.55 PM.

She opened the door but sees no pink box. She then opens the next door and there, she saw a big, pink box. Hoya must have put it there when she's not looking.

Seorin can see a small card on top of the box. She took the box in her arms and opens the card. Inside, she can see Hoya’s messy handwriting.

 

“To : Howon’s Cinderella.

Love, Charming.”

 

Seorin smiles as she read the card.

Slowly, she wipes the tear on her cheek just now as she opened the box.

 

TBC~

 

Dear readers, I am extremely sorry being away for so long. The reason is my laptop was stolen (a thief broke into my house last month) and I lost everything together with the laptop. Everything, as in, I bet you know how it feels. So I’ve been working hard to prepare all the documents I lost for my studies and everything since then. Only now I get top continue writing this story. I hope you guys are still here with me ^-^

So yeah, the contract is ending in like a few hours more! And Hoya is being sweet. Isn’t he charming XD? *spazzing on my own fic lol omg*

And yes, Lynn found the yellow file. And I will update again as soon as I can \o/ The latest by next Wednesday hopefully. Please don’t just leave. A couple of words from you will be my motivation, nghee.

 

Love,
PYNK