06 - Going to the Dinner

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

@puipui90 - yes, leadergyu is always a good person ^^. you want him to have a love line? keke, keep on supporting NTRC ^^

@bluepolkadots - awww, i dont think my fic will ever be featured in aff, sadly. thank you anyway!

@jerry : neh, they are brothers XD your sungjongie? wait for his debut, keke.
@era : more on leadergyu in this chapter ^^!
@chocolateloverXD : yes lee howon and nam woohyun are brothers ^^. i will explain on 'the library' later, wait for it ^^.
@justme - lol, i just made seorin has so many things to pack to annoy hoya XD
@nolimitxinfinite : u have lots of stuffed animals? yay, gimme 5! keke
@ain : everybody is asking for sungjong, lol. u have a pink eyeliner ._____. ??
@piqa : lmao its ok, i forgive ur short comment XD
@snsdxlover : thank u for ur long comment ^^ *hugs u* oh, ur korean name is hyunae? yay ^^. hyunae will come back into the fic, no worries ^^. and thank u for liking seorin's character in her, and thank u for saying im ur fav author! *bows*
@lia unnie : unnie, ure here! *hugs chu* sungjong? wait for his debut, keke!
 
------------------------------
 

"So you were saying the library is now Hoya's?" Sunggyu said. He is very shock at the statement. He is disappointed with himself too, for letting other people having the library.

"Yes," Mr. Kim said, adjusting his specs.

"But appa, you said the first of us to get married will get it," Sunggyu quickly said.

"Yes, and your youngest brother is now married," Mr. Kim said as he showed his elder son the document given by Dongwoo earlier that day.

"He's crazy," Sunggyu muttered upon seeing the document. Never had he thought Hoya will go that far just to get the ownership of the library.

"Whoever this wife of his is, she will suffers. This marriage is not out of love, right?" he said, but his father chose to ignore his question.

Mr. Kim is always that ignorant. He feels nothing when he gave Sunggyu a stepmother when the eldest son was only 8 years old, crying everyday waiting for his sick mother to recovers. He stopped crying soon when his mother finally left him. As much as he hates his stepmother who he can only see as a stealer of his mother's husband, he really loves that woman's son, Nam Woohyun. Woohyun's mother left the mansion and her son for another man, and Woohyun always thought Sunggyu is all he has.

A few years after, Mr. Kim found another woman.  He brought her in, together with her son, Lee Howon. Since he came much later, with his annoying attitude, it's hard for the other two to get along with him. The forever friendly and caring Sunggyu get to be closed to their youngest brother, however because of some childish problems where they were still kids, Howon who is now known as Hoya is never in the same boat with Woohyun.

The three of them hates their father so much, all of them adopts their mothers' surname

 

***

 

"This is really crazy," Seorin thought to her self as she is lying on her bed, with her face buried in the pillow.

 She is really looking forward to have a date with Woohyun as Hoya already promised, but she just got to know that Woohyun is now her brother in law.

 "How is it possible to date my own brother in law~" she muttered. She was lazying on her bed when suddenly Hoya barged into her room.

"ERT!" she shouted as she covers her body with the blanket.

 "Are you ?" Hoya asked bluntly.

 "No, I'm not!" Seorin quickly replied.

 "So how in the world am I a ert when you're not ?" Hoya asked, putting on an annoying expression, Seorin wishes she can punch him on his face one day.

 "Do you think a guy can only be a ert by being in the same room with a girl?" Seorin asked as she throws a pillow to Hoya with all her heart, hoping for it to land on his face.

 "Whatever," Hoya said as he catches the pillow. He is pretending not to care about Seorin's question, but he really doesn’t have the answer. He is never in such relationship. His whole life is spent on racing Woohyun, getting angry at every single thing, and solve everything at the end of the day with Dongwoo's help.

 Girl? Damn, how would one attract a guy without being ?

 That's what in Hoya's head, but he didn’t said it out loud, just in case he had been wrong and Seorin will laugh at him.

 "Why are you here?" Seorin asked when Hoya suddenly looks distracted.

 "I never invite anyone for dinner since I am a selfish guy, but tonight I want to invite you to the dining hall. I want you to meet the family," Hoya said.

 Seorin was about to ask more questions when Hoya grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged her out of her room, walking down the stairs.

 "Yah! Let me go, I can walk on my own!" Seorin snapped as she pulled her hand harshly from Hoya's grip.

 "Shin Seorin, don’t you remember the rules in the contract? You have to act as my wife, and husband and wife walks together, hand in hand!" Hoya snapped too. He is not really sure about husband and wife walk together holding hands, but it sounds right so he just went along with it.

 "But the way you dragged me just now as if I'm a thief to be punished!" Seorin said as she walks passed Hoya, and the stubborn guy followed her from her back.

 Seorin was surprised to see the dining table is full of good-looking young guys, so she quickly stops her steps and waits for Hoya to reach her.

 "Let's.. walk together," she whispers, and took Hoya's hand in hers automatically. That is Hoya's first time having his hand being held by a girl, suddenly two blushes appeared on his cheeks.

 "Aish.." he uses his other hand to rub his cheeks, as he can feels warmth on that area of his face.

 "Let's go!" he said and together, both of them march to the dining table awkwardly.

 

TBC ~

 

 

First of all, ISN'T THE CHARACTER CHART GORGEOUS? I was spazzing on the character chart like crazy on my fb when I first received it, keke. Mary17 makes good graphics, me love her ^^.

Second, I am so sorry for the late update, I was so busy with my works, and a fic contest I joined~  I didn't mean to abandon this fic at all.

Third, I explained on the relationship between Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya in the beggining of this chapter. Yes, we don't need ugly stepsisters like in the original Cinderella story coz we have good looking stepbrothers in here, keke.

Fourth, isn't Hoya cute at the end, rubbing his cheeks XD? LOL. 

Fifth, wait for what will happened at the dining table in the next chapter ^^

Don't just leave after reading. Please leave me a feedback, ne :) 

Love, PYNK