18 - Walking Together

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

@aida_rusdi : naww, thank you for shipping them. SeoWon sounds really cool ^^!
@Snezana93 : thanks, i'm glad you love it :)
@itzumiaiehara : let's see if he manage to found out about the contract ^^
@tim_charisma : here's the new chapter! sorry for updating so late, wuu. and yes, Sunggyu is such a fine guy ^^ hehe.
@choiminhoprincess : gyu likes seorin? mehehe. wait and see.. <3
and yes, sungjong is brave, keke.
@lengzaza35 : thank you! i will keep on updating this story ^^!

 

Chapter 18

Seorin is standing in the middle of the crowd at the bus station, holding a placard in her hands.

“Where is she~~” she whispered to herself as she eyed everyone one by one, looking for that familiar face.

“Rinnie!!” Seorin was busying herself with the crowd when suddenly a girl jumped on her back, shouting her name at the same time. Shocked, she dropped the placard as she turned to face the girl.

“Yah, Nara! You’re here!” Seorin squealed happily as she saw that best friend of hers. On normal occasion, she will be smacking that girl on her back for surprising her like that, but the last time they met was four years ago. So instead of a smack, Nara received a tight hug from Seorin.

“Naww, you missed me this much,” Nara chuckles as she hugs her friend back.

“Of course! I’m glad you’re finally here!” Seorin smiles as they broke the hug.

“I am even more than glad, to be here with you, and to attend your university!” Nara claps cheerfully.

“Good thing you follow my suggestion to join the student exchange programme here,” Seorin responded as she helped Nara to pull her wheeled bag.

“Thanks for your suggestion then, Rinnie. I will be here for a month,”

“We can spend times together, and you will stay with me, okay?” Seorin asked, more like commanding.

“Arasseo, Rinnie. As you wish,” Nara smiles as they walk together.

“Good! By the way, I was waiting for you for so long with this placard, how come I didn’t get to find you?” Seorin asked, showing her placard to Nara.

“Yah. You should’ve have write my name! What is this, “GOSSIP GIRL WANTED!” ?” Nara laughed as she takes the placard from her bestfriend.

“That’s what I did. I wrote your name,” Seorin chuckles.

“No~ I never gossip~” Nara denies.

“Yeah, right,”

“You know, my neighbor that I told you about on phone?”

“The pretty, long haired unnie?”

“Yes. She’s pregnant, and no one knows who’s the father..” Nara whispered.

“And you said you never gossip. Come on, Nara,” and together, both of them walked together, holding hands, chatting happily.

 

*    *    *

 

Dongwoo is in Hoya’s car, waiting for that stubborn guy as he read a motivational book he bought on his way to pick Hoya from his class.

It was then when Hoya suddenly appeared and jumps into the car and took his seat besides Dongwoo.

“Aircond, please!” he said, signaling Dongwoo to start the engine so they can feel the aircond. Dongwoo chuckles as he tries to start the engine, only to find it not working.

“What was that funny noise?” Hoya asked, staring at him.

“That was your car,” Dongwoo replied, staring back.

“What? What happened?” Hoya quickly asked, now staring at the key as if he can fix the car by doing so while fanning himself with Dongwoo’s book.

“I’m not sure, but until we get your car fixed..” Dongwoo replied as he jumps off the car.

“Cab?” Dongwoo continued, grinning.

“What, cab, no, like, no hell, no!” Hoya started to panic.

“Why? It’s still a car,” Dongwoo chuckles as he opens the door for Hoya to get out.

“It’s.. public! Hundreds, no, thousands of people had been in it, touch it, and what not, no, I don’t share! You know I don’t share, Dongwoo,” Hoya is really pale right now, Dongwoo can’t help but to pity that guy.

“Okay, okay. So are you serious on walking home?” Dongwoo asked, raising on of his brows.

“Well, yes..” Hoya replied, though he himself sounds uncertain. Dongwoo smiles and bows a bit.

“This way, your highness,” he jokes, inviting Hoya to walk home with him. Upon seeing the cheeky smile plastered on his personal assistant’s face, Hoya feels like Dongwoo is looking down on him. Since all he do every day is complaining and whining, it’s nothing surprising if Dongwoo didn’t believe that Hoya, who can’t stand hot weather, is going to walk home today.

“Watch me!” he said as he starts his first step, all motivated. Even Dongwoo is surprised looking at how determined Hoya is, and soon walk side by side with him.

 

*    *    *

                                                             

“It’s hot..” Seorin whispered to herself as she wipes the sweat on her forehead.

“Yes, and I can’t believe you made me walk to your house in this weather!” Nara is whining. Turned out both of them don’t have enough money to catch a cab and end up walking home.

“But it’s good for our health! Plus, we can spend more times together!” Seorin cheers happily.

“Yeah, right. I know how much you hate hot weather, and how much you hate walking. But nevermind, let’s just treasure every seconds we have,” Nara chuckles.

Both of them were joking around when suddenly a guy called for Seorin from behind.

“Oi, Panda!”

Both of them turned back, though Nara isn’t sure who ‘Panda’ is.

A few meters from them, Nara can see two good looking guys walking towards them. Quickly, she leaned to Seorin and whispers.

“Can I fangirl?”

Seorin keeps quiet for a while before she whispered back.

“You can fangirl the one on the left.”

Nara feels like asking why can’t she fangirl the other one as well, but decided to ask later.

“Annyeong, polar bear,” Seorin greeted the one who called her Panda just now.

“Polar bear, what, where did you get that,” the guy, who turned out to be Hoya asked as he reached the girls.

“I don’t know, encyclopedia?” Seorin chuckles.

“Yeah, right,” Hoya chuckles a bit as he ruffles Seorin’s hair a bit. Dongwoo just smiles watching the two of them. They were all cat and dog back then, but after three weeks, seems like both of them are getting comfortable with each other.

Dongwoo then noticed Nara who is watching the two of them.

“Seorin, is this your friend?” Dongwoo politely asked. Being a fangirl of hot guys, Dongwoo is supposed to be Nara’s target, but the girl seems really focused on Seorin and Hoya, she keeps on staring at them without blinking her eyes. She is thinking. Hard.

“Neh! Hoya, Dongwoo, meet Nara, my best friend!” Seorin introduces her friend happily, and only then Nara stopped staring at them and bows at both of the guys, trying hard not to squeal over their good looks.

“Annyeong, Nara-shi,” Dongwoo greets her with a smile, and Hoya just stare at Nara from head to toe. As usual, he is never fond of anyone on the first few meetings.

“Nara will be staying with us!” Seorin said again, Hoya widened his eyes.

“What?! Why? There are lots of hotels around!” he complained, and then stopped abruptly when he saw Dongwoo’s signal to keep quiet and respect the lady.

Nara took a step forward and take a closer look of Hoya, surprising the guy a bit.

“Everything about you, is just.. so weird. Your face might be the only good quality you have,” Nara said, causing Hoya to get angry. But still, he didn’t say anything because of Dongwoo’s signal. Again. Seorin, however, is just listening to her friend while keep on changing her glances from all three of them; Nara, Hoya and Dongwoo.

“I really want to dislike you, but I can’t. Ask me why,” Nara continues.

“Why?” Hoya, Seorin and Dongwoo asked at the same time.

“Secret!” she chuckles and grabs Seorin’s hand.

“Rinnie, leggo leggo!” she cheers and Seorin joins her. Hoya started to not liking Nara even more, because it seems like Seorin will pay lots of attention to her.

Hoya and Dongwoo quickly fastened their steps to walk side by side with the girls. From there, they learned about what happened to everyone. Seorin and Nara without money to catch a cab, while Hoya and Dongwoo who have more than enough money, but chose to walk because Howon don’t want to ride a cab that has been use by other people.

Nara then concluded that Hoya is a really weird person.

Seorin was telling Hoya and Dongwoo about Nara, while still hiding the fact that she is married from her friend when suddenly Woohyun arrived in his car. After he stopped the car, he pulls down the window and popped his head out.

“Seorin, hops in! It’s really hot out there,” he invited with his charming smile, much to Hoya’s annoyance.

Nara took a step backward to observe the situation; her eyes are fully focused on Seorin, Woohyun and Hoya.

“It’s okay, Woohyun shi. I’ll just walk with Hoya and the rest,” Seorin quickly replied with a sweet smile. Shocked with the respond, Woohyun tried to persuade Seorin again when Hoya grabbed Seorin’s by her arms and pulls her away from Woohyun’s car.

“She wants to walk. Get it?” Hoya said with a smirk to Woohyun, and later drags Seorin with her.

Nara smiles, bows a bit to Woohyun and ran after her friend and the weird guy, followed by Dongwoo.

And Woohyun is left alone, annoyed.

While Hoya is talking to Dongwoo about their course project, Seorin leaned down to her friend and whispers a bit.

“The guy in the car just now.. that’s Woohyun,”

“What? You mean, the guy that you’re crushing on?” Nara widened her eyes.

“Crush, wh- no, it’s LOVE,” Seorin chuckles.

“No, you don’t love him,” Nara said.

“Yes, I love him,” Seorin replied.

“No, you didn’t,”

“Yes, I- aish what are you saying?”

“Rinnie, the guy you love is him,” Nara said, and as Seorin follows her friend’s finger, her heart skips a beat. Turned out Nara is pointing at Hoya.

“Polar bear..?” Seorin whispers, more to herself.

 

To be continued..


Annyeong, readers!
Mianhae for this late update! *bows* I was extremely busy these days, I swear I did tried to update, but yes, only get to do it now. Thank you for still staying with me, lots of hearts for all of you! 

The story is moving on. Introducing a new character, Nara o/ and and, Seorin and Hoya are getting really comfortable with each other. 

Don't just leave! A few words from you will keep me motivated and encouraged :)

Till the next chapter!
Lots of love,
PYNKFAERY <3