29 - Cinderella

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES
@Jackiedp00 : Thank you for always being patient waiting for this fic to be updated, wuuu. *bows*
@kdramagal : agree with u, good people with always have a good ending! and thanks for asking. i am okay. just that i lost so many important documents T_T ..
@sharkk : welcome, new reader! and a malay reader! welcome, hehe. thanks sudi baca ye ^-^ !
@farachen : hehe, thanks. yes i'm back and here's a new chapter for you!
@hyumi7 : yes, you remembered it right. they signed the real marriage agreement.
@epikdark : thanks for ur concern ^-^. here's another update for u!
@maryhere : it's interesting that i alwaus update everytime u finish rereading the chapter, hehe. tell me if it happens again this time! and when i said lynn is not an ordinary villain, it's because.. for now, maybe i can say that she doesn't know when to stop? keke.
@rugpiweir2 : since he's prince charming, he should act like one, hehe. actually i planned for a 25-chaptered fic, but it's at chap 29 now. Hmm.. maybe 32 or 33 chapters? OMG it's ending .__. ? *facepalm*  omg .____.
@missdauxian : yes, they signed the actual one, hehe. you remembered it right!
@era : yes hoya should really confess xD! mihihi ok dah update XD. sila baca dan komen XD
@byunbelle : if u read the new chapter, nampaknya mcm agak susah lynn nak blah dr hidup hoya and seorin, huhu
@jaejae077 : confession? read on, hihi. and thanks for commentingg!

 

Chapter 29 : Cinderella

 

“To : Howon’s Cinderella.

Love, Charming.”

 

Seorin smiles as she read the card.

Slowly, she wipes the tear on her cheek just now as she opened the box and carefully took out the inside.

It’s a purple dress.

Seorin quickly took off her nightdress and put on the long dress. It fits her perfectly.

 

*       *       *

 

“I’m amazed at the fact that he’s not hiding it at all,” Lynn said as she looks at Woohyun. Both of them are now in Woohyun’s room, and the yellow file is now in Woohyun’s hands.

“Still, it took us long to get our hands on this,” Woohyun responded, reading the contract inside the file carefully.

“Thanks to me. I am the one who found it,” Lynn said. Proudly. 

“Well, yeah.. thanks,” Woohyun replied as he throws the file on the table between them.

“Why are you like this? You brought me into this mansion for this! To find this! And after I brought it to you, you seem not interested at all and threw it just like that. I don’t get you!” Lynn get fired all of sudden as she feels all her efforts are wasted.

Woohyun then turns to her, and his sharp glance got Lynn taken aback.

“This should be the last time you raise your voice to me. No one raises their voice to me,” he said. Firm.

Lynn is a little bit surprised the way Woohyun responded to him. Seems like she just stepped over the border.

“You know what? I’m tired..” Woohyun said as he leans his back on the couch, closing his eyes slowly.

“I spend too much time thinking of how to hurt Hoya. Too much. It’s not even healthy,” he muttered slowly.

Lynn didn’t like where the conversation is heading to. If Woohyun gives up, she won’t have anyone to back her up. She can’t afford to stop now. She needs to ruin Hoya and Seorin.

“Ever since he’s married, I keep on looking for any evidence to prove that he is lying or something,”

“The evidence is here!” Lynn snapped, pointing to the yellow file on the table.

“And they are legally married!” Woohyun snapped back, causing Lynn to choke on her own breath.

“Can’t you see that they are really married to each other? Their marriage is not fake! We are just wasting time! I’m tired of all these..”

Lynn tried to say something, but she just realized that what Woohyun said just now is right. Yes, it is a contract marriage, but it is legal. Nothing is wrong with their marriage.

“So the file is useless..” she whispered to herself, feeling at loss.

“You can pack your bags now,” Woohyun suddenly said as he stood up after a few moments of silence.

“B-bags?” Lynn turned to him, puzzled.

“Your job is done. You can leave the mansion now,"

And Woohyun left her alone in the room.

Lynn's lips trembled, thinking of the situation she is in now. She failed to cause any damage to Hoya and Seorin’s relationship while staying in the mansion. And now that she already found the file, turned out that the marriage is legal.

And the only person who she thought she could be used to back her up, just asked her to leave the mansion.

“This.. is not happening..” Lynn told herself, trying hard to keep her tears in.

 

*     *     *

 

Seorin is standing in front of Hoya’s room. Normally she will just barge into the room without knocking. However, tonight it feels different.

“Should I knock?” she asked herself, counting her heartbeat at the same time. Nervous, yes.

After a couple of minutes trying to knock and failed each time, she decided to just call for his name.

“Howon oppa..?”

Inside the room, Hoya who is sitting at the edge of his bed quickly jumps on his two feet and gets the door.

“You’re here!” he said as soon as he opened the door, only to be mesmerized by the lady standing in front of him.

As requested, Seorin is wearing the dress he bought her.

The dress was a dark berry purple, with a flowery fringe at the neck. The sleeves hung gently around her elbows and the bottom of the dress pooled near her ankles. The sash ribbon in the middle was held with a tiny flower pin, and she looks gorgeous it.

“Um.. may I come in..?” Seorin asked, waving her hand in front of Hoya who suddenly froze like a statue.

“S-sure!” Hoya responded, laughing awkwardly at the same time as he took her hand in his and pull her inside gently

“Thanks for coming,” he said as he closed the door.

“You’re welcome,” Seorin said, while thinking that Hoya looks really fine in his white tuxedo.

“So.. would you like to have a seat?” Hoya asked, turning of the light of all sudden. Seorin was about to scream as she is really afraid of the dark, but only then she realized a perfect candle light dinner at the corner of the room. Thanks to the dim light of the candles.

“That’s.. pretty..” she muttered as she made her way to the small, round table covered in red velvet cloth, followed by Hoya.

“You might want to have a seat first before I explain the occasion,” Hoya said, inviting her to sit. But Seorin just stood there and look at him.

“Why 11.55 PM?” she asked, curious.

It was then when suddenly the ancient, big clock in Hoya’s room rang. Not the loud, bell sound you can hear in the old movies, but a song.

“That's Marriage D'Amour by Richard Clayderman,” Seorin chuckles a bit.

“Really? I’ve been listening to it every night at 12am, and only now I know the title,” Hoya responded.


*Pynkfaery is inviting everyone to listen to Hoya's clock while reading* Nghee.

 

The song is still playing, and both of them are getting mixed feelings. Seorin started to think this could be a farewell dinner, and the melancholy tune from the clock is disturbing her feelings. Not knowing why, she started to have tears pooling in her eyes, thinking that she will be away from Hoya tomorrow, and quickly wipes away her tears.

“Yah, why are you crying? If it’s because of the song, I don’t know how to stop it because it will only stop after a couple of minutes, but I can break the clock for you!” Hoya is really in panic and he was about to make his way to the clock when Seorin stops him by holding on his arms.

“Why 11.55 PM?” she asked again, trying to change the subject, trying to fake a smile, trying hard not to be sad over everything that is happening. But she failed.

“So that you will be here in front of me, at 12! So you can be my Cinderella..” Hoya muttered as he cups Seorin’s face gently, staring into her eyes. Her shining eyes.

“But..” Seorin was about to ask about the contract, because it seems like Hoya doesn’t even remember that their contract is ending soon.

“Or maybe it’s already ended? It’s 12am,” she thought to herself.

It was then when Hoya leans down closer to her, his arms around her waist, pulling her into his embrace.

And he kissed her on her lips. Deeply.

Unlike their first kiss, Seorin did not sense the nervousness in his kiss this time. If there is anything she gets to feel from the kiss, it’s love.

And “Marriage D'Amour” doesn’t sound sad anymore.

 

*      *      *

Sunggyu is sitting on a single couch in the living room, crossing his legs, reading his favourite novel. It was then when Woohyun suddenly appeared and was about to leave the mansion.

“Woohyun, where are you going? It’s midnight,” he said, stopping Woohyun at the same time.

Woohyun turns to him, looks at him for awhile before he took a deep breath.

“Out? Drink?” he responded lazily.

“Well, it’s late. And I don’t understand why you bring Lynn into our house, and you’re always out leaving her alone,”

“It’s nothing weird actually, hyung. Just so you know, we just broke up. So she’ll leave now,”

“What? This is the first time you invited a girl so stay in the mansion, so I thought you’re serious about her. But, break up?” Sunggyu closes his novel and stands on his two feet, facing Woohyun.

“There’s nothing special about her, hyung. Stop making a fuss about it,” Woohyun said, trying to joke.

“I can’t believe that you asked her to leave at this time, I mean, it’s late!” Sunggyu didn’t buy the joke and Woohyun can sense that he’s a bit angry.

It’s understandable. He knows that Sunggyu thought he’s really in love with Lynn. So it’s like Hoya asking Seorin to leave the mansion in the middle of the night. Of course the good-mannered Sunggyu will be totally against it.

If only Sunggyu knows that Woohyun lied about Lynn being his girlfriend.

“But she agrees to leave, hyung,” Woohyun said, telling another lie.

“And I won’t let her. It’s dangerous, Woohyun,”

“Sigh. If that’s what you want, hyung,” Woohyun responded lazily as he steps out of the mansion. He needs escapism. Everything in the mansion is choking him.

 

*     *     *

 

Slowly, Hoya broke the kiss and rests his forehead on Seorin’s.

“I love you..” he whispered and his open his eyes, finding Seorin’s who just open hers as soon as she heard what he said.

She looks into her eyes, trying to figure out if Hoya really confessed to her just now, or it’s just her imagination, since she always dream of Hoya to say those three words to her since.. ever since she started to fall for him.

As if he can read her mind, Hoya smiles and peck on her nose lightly.

“I love you, Rin. I really love you,” he said again, and brought Seorin to tears.

“Don’t cry..” Hoya said as he wipes her tears with his finger, hugging her even tighter.

“What took you so long..” he can hear she sobs as she bury her face on his chest.

“Yah, don’t cry.. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Hoya apologized, rubbing on Seorin’s back gently.

It was then when he heard her.

“I love you, too..”

Hoya smiles as he pulls her even closer to him. Not letting her go.

Ever.

 

*     *     *

 

Lynn is standing in the hall way, trying to think what she should do next. She met Sunggyu just before, and Sunggyu had said something that she would never even imagine.

“I apologize for Woohyun’s behaviour. You can stay here until you can find a place to settle down,”

Seems like Sunggyu believed her when she lied about not having a place to stay.

But now that she got a green light from the eldest to keep on staying in this mansion, she can’t think of anything.

 

*     *     *

Seorin can feel that Hoya is loosening the hug, she opens her eyes and look at him.

“It’s 12, you know what it means, right?” Hoya asked, looking straight into her eyes.

Seorin was about to shook her head since she can’t really think of anything after what had happened just now, but it was then when it struck her.

A new day has arrived.

And their contract has ended.

“The contract..” she mutters, fails to finish her sentence as she feels terribly empty at that time, knowing that she is no longer Hoya’s wife.

Before she could get even more drifted away from worries and confusion, Hoya get down on one knee, taking out a simple but beautiful, white gold ring he had personally chosen for tonight, slip it down on her finger before she could even say a word.

He looks up at her, with a smile on his face, as calm as ever.

“Shin Seorin, will you be my wife for the second time and this time, forever?”

TBC ~

 

Finally, I manage to finish the chapter \o/ ! Sorry if I make you guys waiting! *bows like crazy*

So, a little recap on this chapter. Confession, finally! And Woohyun is tired. And Lynn is supposed to leave, but the kind-hearted Sunggyu just gave her a permission to stay in the mansion .___.  Omo..

Wait for the next chapter, ne? Nghee. Please don't just leave. A few words from my readers will be my motivation! 

Love,
PYNK