12 - The Eldest

Not The Right Cinderella!

@ilove2smile : komawo :)

@StrawberryCream : the jealous hoya is cute no ^^?

@era : sungjong just like to annoy hoya, lol

@MrsInfinitelySimple : thank you for liking sungjong in here :)

@inspiritexoticbaby : lol you're right ^^

 

 

“How in the hell, should I open this door?!” Woohyun is cursing Seorin’s door. He is standing in front of the room, carrying the sleeping girl close to her chest with both of his arms, and the door is closed.

“Is there anyone here?” he shouted a bit, trying to see if there is anyone around he can ask for help.

It was then when suddenly the door is opened from inside. Woohyun is a little bit shocked, but the person who opened the door is even more shocked.

“ert!” the person, who happened to be Hyunki screamed as she throws her slingbag on Woohyun’s face.

“Ouch!” Woohyun accidentally dropped Seorin on the floor because of that.

“Omo, Seorin unnie!” Hyunki quickly bends down to help the poor girl.

“Yah, why did you do that?” Woohyun asked, trying so hard not to raise his voice. He’s not as hot tempered as Hoya.

“I was so shock, obviously! Come and help me, poor Seorin unnie!” Hyunki said as she pulls down Woohyun with her.

“What happened?!” suddenly Myungsoo appeared all of a sudden from his room, a few doors from Seorin’s. His hair is messy and he’s still in his light blue pajamas.

“Aww.. you look so cute,” Hyunki said as he pinches Myungsoo’s cheek when he reached her, turning him into a tomato right away.

Woohyun smirks as he saw Myungsoo’s reaction. That personal assistant of his must be interested in this girl.

“Why are there so many new residents in this mansion? First, that skinny boy in pink, and now you,” Woohyun asked as he squats down, pointing to Hyunki.

“Annyeong, hyung!” Myungsoo greets him as he squeezes himself in between Woohyun and Hyunki, just in case if Woohyun is interested in Hyunki too.

“Annyeong, Myung- yah.. what’s with your hair?” Woohyun asked, ruffling his personal assistant’s messy hair.

“I.. I just woke up, hyung~” Myungsoo chuckles. It was then when Seorin woke up and the moment she saw the three of them are all around her, she quickly crawls away from them.

“erts!” she squealed as she did so.

“Aish, I’m tired of this,” Woohyun said as he turned to Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-yah, please check if ‘ERT’ is written on my forehead. This is the second time I’ve been called a ert within one minute,” he said, pointing to his forehead, and that personal assistant of his shook his head.

“There’s nothing, hyung. Except for your pimple,” Myungsoo replied, putting on a serious expression on his face.

“Shut up, Myungsoo,” the second son of the family hushed the good looking personal assistant as soon as he mentioned his pimple.

“Mian, hyung,” Myungsoo quickly apologized and Hyunki pinches his cheek again.

“Why are you so cute?” she asked, smiling, killing Myungsoo at the same time.

“Stop blushing, Myungsoo,” Woohyun rolled his eyes again and all of them turns to the stairs entrance when suddenly Hoya appeared, and he looks angry.

“Yah Shin Seorin, come here,” he said as pulls the girl on her two feet. The girl looks so confused as she just opened her eyes. Hyunki quickly runs to them and stand in between.

“Why are you treating Seorin unnie so bad?! Let her go!” she hissed as she gave Hoya a slight push on his shoulder. Hoya, on the other hand just ignore her and drags Seorin down the stairs with him.

“I hate him!” Hyunki declared as she follows the two, and the other two guys follow her steps too. On their way down, the other residents of the mansion decides to check on what is happening since they make so much noise and in no time, all of them are downstairs, at the kitchen entrance.

“What is it? It is too early to be noisy..” Dongwoo muttered as he rubs his eyes and only after that everything in the kitchen become visible to him.

“What.. the hell..?” he asked when he saw the kitchen is in an absolute mess.

“There are broken plates and glasses on the floor,” Sungjong said, pointing.

“The fridge is left opened,” Myungsoo continued.

“Not to forget the content of the fridge,” Sungyeol added as he points to some of the tomatoes and apples scattered on the floor. Some chicken eggs too.

“The floor is dirty too. I know, I saw all these when I stepped into the mansion this morning,” Woohyun said as he took a seat at the dining table.

“Before I go crazy, explain this!” Hoya said as he let go of Seorin’s hand.

“Explain what?” Seorin asked, rubbing her wrist.

“This!” Hoya snapped, pointing to everywhere in the kitchen.

“But you point to everywhere~” Seorin responded, and Hoya looks like as if he’s going to kill someone.

Dongwoo slapped his forehead when he saw the situation. He walks into the scene and leans down a bit to the girl.

“Just answer him, Seorin-shi. You don’t  want to see him explodes,” he whispered.

“But he always EXPLODES,” Seorin whispered back, stressing on the word ‘EXPLODES’, causing Hoya to widened his eyes.

“No, those volcanoes you had seen are no where near the real ‘explosion’, so please, just answer him,” Dongwoo said again before he took a few steps backwards, leaving the two.

Seorin quickly feel the urge to explain everything when she heard that. If all those are no where near the real explosion, she really doesn’t want to witness it.

“Ah.. I tried to clean the kitchen, as you can see,” she started after she clears .

“So you called this, CLEAN?” Hoya asked as he pulls his bangs up, revealing his forehead as he gives the girl a deadly stare.

“I said, I TRIED,” Seorin replied as she blew her bangs a bit.

“I don’t see any effort, seriously,” Hoya blews her bangs too.

“Really? I can only apologize, then,” Seorin said, feels annoyed when Hoya blew her bangs so she turned away.

“No, seriously. I see ZERO effort. Even if you didn’t clean at all, the kitchen shouldn’t be like this. The kitchen is NEVER like this,” Hoya said as he turns to the kitchen.

“I don’t know how to wash dishes,” Seorin suddenly said and Hoya quickly turned to her.

“What? You don’t know how to wash dishes?” he asked, surprised.

“I also don’t know how to cook,”

“Mwo? Can you wash clothes?”

“No,”

“Do you know how to clean a bedroom?”

“Um.. no. I don’t even know how to fix my bedsheet,”

“What? What about the floor? Can you sweep or mop the floor?”

“No, and no,”

Everybody in the mansion look so surprised, Hoya is clearly not the only one. Except for Hyunki, though.

“Seorin unnie knows nothing when it comes to house chores,” she giggled.

“This is.. a big failure. You are supposed to be the Cinderella, doing all the chores!” Hoya snapped.

“Well, you found the wrong Cinderella then,” Seorin responded with a blank expression.

But the glass slippers fit..

That’s what Hoya has in mind, and he quickly slapped his own cheeks when he realized a part of him wants the girl to be his Cinderella.

“He must have a weird thought again,” Dongwoo chuckles when he saw what Hoya did.

“Well, this is going no where. We better clean up this mess before Sunggyu hyung woke up. You know he can’t stand all these,” Sungyeol said as he walks into the kitchen, as his younger brother followed his steps from behind.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Myungsoo responded. He was about to pick up the mop on the floor when suddenly he heard a voice from behind.

“Good morning, everyone,”

Except for Seorin, Hyunki and Sungjong, everyone else in the mansion turn back to the stairs in horror since they know the voice.

All of them became so pale when they saw Sunggyu is walking down the stairs.

Sunggyu is the eldest son in the family, and is the kindest being on earth. But if there is one thing he hates the most in the world, it is a dirty place.

“Hy-hyung!” Sungyeol, his personal assistant seems to be the only one who manage to utter a word, and he stuttered badly.

“There’s so many of you here, what’s the occasion?” Sunggyu asked with his cute eyesmiles as he reached the group of people and everybody else quickly blocked his way, Hoya and Woohyun bumps into each other too so both of them are giving each other deadly glares.

“What.. are you guys doing?” he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

“N-nothing, hyung!” Woohyun stuttered as he turns to his elder brother. Sunggyu finds the situation and everyone so weird, so he turns to Hoya, only to find the youngest brother extremely pale, and his forehead sweats a lot, too.

“Everyone, move,” Sunggyu finally said. The sweet smile just now disappeared from his face, and since everyone respect him so much, slowly they move away from his front, revealing the kitchen.

TBC

So, if you remember, Sunggyu never meet Seorin even once before this. Even during the family dinner, he wasn't there. When Seorin first arrived, he was at the office with his father, discussing 'The Library'. Wait for the next chapter to read on their first encounter ^-^ Hehe.  And yeah, now you guys know why Seorin is the wrong Cinderella ._. I'll explain more on that later ^-^ And OMG ISN'T THEIR NEW MV THE HOTTEST THING EVER? -spazz like crazy-

love, PYNK