07 - Woohyun's Plan

Not The Right Cinderella!

@lia unnie : sungjong will come soon, don't worry XD.

@justme : ne, it'll be fun to have such a good looking brother ^^

@era : neh, woogyu are the stepbrothers XD.

@ain : u'll see dongwoo again ^^, keke.

@beautydarkangel :  lol thank you for liking hoya's character in here :)

@chocolateloverXD : thank u for finding hoya cute in this chap ^^

@snsdxlover : neh, their dad is evil, I hate him too XD. And thank for finding seorin and hoya are cute together ^^. Hyunae is special to u? I'll make her come back soon, ngheee.
@mickeymousedaebak : aww, komawo!

@chococheen : owh, ur biases are L and Woohyun? Kekeke. Don’t worry, L will have his own story too ^^

@geerah18 : here's the next chap! Sorry for making u waiting~.

@roomie : yes, gyu is so kind in here. I like him like that, keke.

@tim unnie : aww, I love u too! –hugs- yes, sunggyu is very nice ^^! More hoya x seorin will come soon ^^

@serenelle : she's not the right Cinderella because she is nothing like Cinderella XD. Lol more to comes in the future chapters ^^! Ure looking out for a twist? I'll prepare some more twists then XD. –brainstorms!- lol

@my_hoyadori : thank you for liking this story ^^!

@jaeyeon09 : here's the new update, ngheee ^-^ !

 

 

 

Chapter Seven

 

"Let's go!" Hoya said and together, both of them march to the dining table. 

Waiting at the end of the dining table is Woohyun, who is now giving the newly wed husband and wife a weird stare.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Seorin greets everybody at the dining table as soon as she reach the table, bowing 90 degrees, still holding Hoya's hand in hers.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the other guys greet her back, almost in unison.

"Have a seat, Seorin-shi," Woohyun said as he stood up and was about to pulls a chair for her when Hoya quickly slapped away his hands.

"Don't overwork yourself, hyung," Hoya said as he grabbed the chair from Woohyun and continues pulling it for Seorin. Woohyun is so annoyed he wishes he can hit Hoya right on his face one day.

"Thank you, Woohyun-shi," Seorin quickly said with an apologetic smile Woohyun, and the guy responded with a very charming smile causing Seorin's heart to beats twice as faster.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Hoya asked as soon as he took his seat.

"Won't answer you," Woohyun replied, his eyes are fixed on Seorin, causing the girl to blushes.

"I'm not asking you either. And stop staring at her," Hoya responded as he palms Seorin's face and forced her to look at him.

"Just look at me," he said possessively, and everyone at the table including Seorin widened their eyes at his act.

"Love birds," Sungyeol chuckles.

"Sunggyu hyung is at the office," Myungsoo responded quickly to answer Hoya's question just now.

"Oh? Why are you here, Yeol? Shouldn’t you be the one to drive him home?" Hoya asked.

"My brother is going to register at the university tomorrow, so Sunggyu hyung gave me permission to left early today so I can pick him up. Dongwoo is still in the office, so he’ll drive Sunggyu hyung," Sungyeol answered, and Hoya nodded his head. Dongwoo is the bussiest among the three personal assistants, because he works for Hoya.

"Why are you being so possessive? I thought you said she's not your girlfriend?" Woohyun quickly asked, questioning Hoya's act just now.

"Yes, she's not my girlfriend, I can assure you that," Hoya responded lazily. Indeed, Seorin is not his girlfriend, but his wife instead.

Woohyun rolled his eyes at Hoya's respond and realized Seorin is staring at him, so he quickly fixes his sitting position and controlled his face expression.

Nam Woohyun always looks good.

Seorin who caught him in act chuckles a bit and caused Hoya to pinches her arm.

"Yah!" she snapped at her husband but quickly covered with her palm upon realizing Woohyun is watching her. Woohyun then decided Seorin is an interesting girl.

"Stop trying to act pretty!" Hoya whispers.

"You're crazy. Never pinch me with those thick fingers of yours again because it hurts! And I don't have to try to act pretty. I AM pretty!" Seorin whispers back, giving Hoya a death glare at the same time, stressing on the word 'try'.

"You're.. ugh!" Hoya turns to the other way, annoyed.

Woohyun just stares at both of them uncomfortably. He wonders if Seorin is really not Hoya's girlfriend. They don't resemble any normal lovers he had seen, though. They are more like .. a cat and a dog.

He turns to the other direction when his eyes suddenly met Hoya's.

Woohyun still can't forget what had happened an hour ago. He was flirting with a girl he met at a restaurant when he suddenly saw a very pretty and attractive girl walking passed him. After giving the girl he's currently flirting an excuse, he quickly chased after the girl just now.

 

"Hey," he quickly greets the girl as soon as he reached her. The girl tilts her head a bit and gives Woohyun a what-do-you-want look.

"Can I know your name?" Woohyun went straight away for her name.

"Lynn," the girl replied lazily.

Woohyun started to feels worried since this is the first time a girl looks uninterested in him.

"Oh, an English name. Beautiful," he still flashes his smile.

"How did you the meaning of my name? I mean, it's rare to find Koreans who knows that since my parents gave me an English name," the girl started to looks comfortable.

Woohyun's quickly look for the best explanation since what he meant was her name is beautiful. He didn't know that 'beautiful' is actually the meaning of her name.

"Well, I read a lot," he came up with a good answer as he moves closer to Lynn.

"Stop there," the girl quickly steps backward and created a gap between Woohyun and her.

"Oh..kay," Woohyun's responded, he started to think what to do since this girl is playing hard-to-get.

"I am not interested in playboys," the girl said as she smirks.

"Playboy..?" Woohyun tried his best not to stutter his words.

"I just moved into your university, Nam Woohyun and I heard a lot about you. So you better stay away, I am not interested in you. I like Hoya better," Lynn said and the last sentence made Woohyun so angry.

How can a girl prefer Hoya over him?

"By the way, 'beautiful' is Lynelle. My name means Waterfall," Lynn said as she left the playboy, hurt and angry, his pride shattered right there.

 

"Woohyun-shi?"

Woohyun came back to the reality when he heard someone is calling for him.

"Y-yes?" he quickly responded to Seorin, who is waving her hands in front of him.

"Ani, you just look as if you're not here," the girl smiles. Woohyun thought she's very pretty and deep inside, he is hoping this girl to be Hoya's girlfriend.

So that he can get his pride back by stealing her from Hoya.

TBC~

 

Annyeong, readers ^-^! -waves- I am sorry this update came a bit late, and it's a bit short too~ mianhae.. -bows- 

But the story is progressing! Woohyun has a new target now, uh oh..! And not to forget, Sungyeol's brother will debut soon, whoever he is XD, keke. Maybe some of you can make a guess already, ngheeee.

I'll try to update as soon as possible, please bear with me. I just moved to a new workplace~. I'm teaching at a university now. Wish me luck! -hugs all readers-! And to new readers, WELCOME!!

Till the next chap,
PYNK