13 - Meeting Sunggyu

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

“There’s so many of you here, what’s the occasion?” Sunggyu asked with his cute eyesmiles as he reached the group of people and everybody else quickly blocked his way.

“What.. are you guys doing?” he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

“N-nothing, hyung!” Woohyun stuttered, too. Sunggyu finds it so weird, so he turns to Hoya, only to find the youngest brother extremely pale, and his forehead sweats a lot, too.

“Everyone, move,” Sunggyu finally said. The sweet smile just now disappeared from his face, and since everyone respects him so much, slowly they move away from his front, revealing the kitchen.

Through his small eyes, Sunggyu saw the condition of the kitchen that his brothers and the personal assistants were trying to hide from him just now.

Slowly, he steps into the kitchen. As for the rest of the guys, their heart thumps so hard following the eldest son’s steps, one by one.

Dongwoo took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes off Hoya’s sweat on his forehead. Out of all people, Hoya is the most worried. First, because he knows how strict Sunggyu is when it comes to cleanliness. And second, the cause of this mess is his wife. Yes, he married the girl so he can get ‘the library’ but he doesn’t want Sunggyu to talk about that. To said that he only has ‘the library’ in his mind, and letting his newlywed wife do whatever she wants in the mansion.

“Who is he?” Hyunki asked, whispering to Seorin.

“I.. don’t know,” Seorin whispered too. It was then when suddenly Sungjong squeezed himself in the middle of the two girls.

“I think that is Sunggyu hyung. He’s the eldest here,” he whispered too, and two girls nod their heads.

“From what I heard from Sungyeol hyung, he hates dirty places,” the boy in pink said again, causing Seorin to drop her jaw.

“He.. will definitely chase me out of this mansion!” she whispers.

“I will protect you, noona. No worries!” Sungjong winked, and Seorin ruffles his hair. Then the three of them slowly joins the rest of the guys in being scared of Sunggyu eventhough they never met him before.

“What happened to our kitchen?” with a low tone, but strict enough, the eldest asked. Sending lots of shivers down through everyone’s spines.

Woohyun gives Hoya a palli-answer-him stare, and Hoya replied with his I-am-scared stare.

“What happened, Sungyeol?” since no one said anything, Sunggyu turns to his personal assistant, who suddenly becomes even paler than before.

“Ah.. well..” Sungyeol gives Hoya a what-should-I-do stare, and the youngest brother replied him with a just-tell-him-the-truth glare.

“Actually, Hoya asked his wife to clean the kitchen, but it seems that Seorin-shi is not good at doing house chores, resulting t-this mess..” Sungyeol finished everything in one breath, trying so hard not to stutter his words.

“What? But I thought we have more than enough maids in here?”

Hoya sweats even more when he heard that. How is he going to explain the contract and everything?

“W-well..” Sungyeol is finding Hoya’s eyes, trying to ask for help.

Hoya’s brain is now working so hard trying to find an excuse but everything seems to be blank. It was then when Sunggyu turns back to face all of them. He opens his mouth to ask more on the messy kitchen when he saw the three new residents of the mansion.

Hyunki is on the left, Sungjong in the middle and his heart skips a beat the moment he saw the girl on the right.

Seorin, yes.

“He is looking at me!” Seorin whispered, grabbing Sungjong’s hand. Sungjong who just now said he’s going to protect the girl is now grabbing Hyunki’s hand.

“He is looking at Seorin noona!” he whispered.

“I know! Why are you stating the obvious!” Hyunki whispered back.

The three of them are so scared together while on the other side, Hoya and Dongwoo are poking each other.

“What should we do? Is Sunggyu hyung angry at Seorin shi?” Dongwoo whispered.

“I don’t know, I don’t know!” Hoya is in panic.

Seorin, on the other side did nothing eventhough she is so scared. She just stood there, holding Sungjong's hand for strength.

Sunggyu walks to her, and each of his steps grabs the rest of the guys' lungs out, especially Hoya's.

As soon as he reaches the pale girl, slowly he raised his right hand. Seorin quickly closed her eyes as she thought she will be slapped for the first time in her whole life. Hoya quickly dashes to them to stop whatever unnecessary scene from happening but abruptly stop his steps when he saw Sunggyu feels Seorin's cheek with his right palm ever so dearly.

"H..hyung..?" Hoya called for him, but Sunggyu didn’t budge at all. He's looking straight into Seorin's eyes, who just opened her eyes when she feels the warm palm on her cheek.

"What is happening..?" Myungsoo whispered to Sungyeol, who's eyes are so big right now.

"I don't know.." the other whispered back.

"Y..you.." Sunggyu muttered, he sounds so weak the sentence came out like a whisper.

Seorin look at him with her big eyes, not knowing how to respond to his words, or his touch, so she turns her gaze to Hoya, who is looking so surprised watching his hyung palming his wife. Her husband looks so startled, Seorin knows nothing can be expected from him so she turns to Sunggyu again.

The girl is more than shocked when she saw the guy in front of her now has tears in his honest eyes.

"W-where have you been..?" he asked Seorin before he pulls her into his embrace, surprising each one of the residents in the mansion.

TBC

 

Jajang XD
Sorry because I didn’t get to reply each one of you this time, since I am in rush. I will reply you guys next time ne ^^. –hugs all of you- I didn’t plan to update today, but since suddenly I got the 100th subscriber for this fic, I feel the urge to update very soon to thank you guys ^^. So that's why this chapter is here.
Nghee.. what do you think of Sunggyu and Seorin now? :3

Love, PYNK