32 - Her Hoya

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

jackiedp00 : I added the goo junpyo joke to loosen up the tense in a bit, keke

iiluvbubbletea : yes, omg sungjong XD

Patalia00 : the fluffy stuff will be back soon, hehe

era : mohon bersabar, haha. nnt sambung flashback seojin. <3

jaejae077 : thank you for paying attention to the guy in the flashback, hehe

maryhere : i love you too, thanks for still reading this fic, hehe. yes sungjong is cute, and the guy in the flashback, we'll get back to that really soon!

belle : i missed you! hehe. thank you for still reading this fic! and yes, sungjong read ff, keke.

 

 

Chapter 32 : Her Hoya

Everyone is sitting in the living room, facing each other. It is very quiet as everyone is waiting for Sunggyu’s reaction.

Sungjong keeps on whispering to his brother, Sungyeol about the fanfictions he read.

Woohyun is just staring into the ceiling blankly.

Seorin is sitting next to Nara, counting her best friend’s fingers, trying to calm down at the same time.

Hoya is sitting the opposite of her, his full attention is on Sunggyu. The doctor gave him the permission to leave the hospital this morning, but he still has to visit the doctor once in two days for further treatments on his amnesia.

Lynn is sitting right next to him, much to Seorin’s annoyance. She had been crying since she met Hoya this morning, as if Hoya and her are really close to each other.

Myungsoo, however is the only one missing from the crowd. He went out to fetch Hyunki from the airport. Hyunki was away for a couple of days, attending a culinary workshop.

Dongwoo on the other hand is making up lots of ideas inside his brain to defend himself later, if Sunggyu ever asked for an explanation.

And the eldest is sitting on the single couch, reading the fake marriage contract. Many things happened last night the moment Hoya woke up from his three months comma, and all the attempts to understand the messy situations lead to the fake marriage contract.

“So..”

Everyone woke up from the silence, looking at Sunggyu almost at the same time.

“You and Seorin are no longer husband and wife?” Sunggyu asked, looking at his youngest brother.

“I don’t know, hyung. I don’t remember being married to her. In fact, I don’t even remember requesting for such a weird contract!” Hoya snapped. He is acting his old behaviour during the days when he is getting angry over everything.

During the days when he haven’t met Seorin. Yet.

“Weird contract, wow,” Dongwoo responded, rolling his eyes.

“Are you the one preparing the contract?” Hoya asked.

“Yes, just because you asked me to,”

“But.. but why did I requested for such a weird contract?!”

“Because you are crazy! Aish!” Dongwoo started to loose his patience too.

“Okay, let’s say I was really crazy and suddenly decided to be a husband. But why her? Who is she? I don’t even know her!” Hoya asked, pointing to Seorin at the same time. He was too curious to notice that he had just hurt Seorin. Again and again.

“How would I know, gosh. You saw her trying the glass slippers and you asked her to be your wife!”

“What glass slippers?”

“The glass slippers you asked me to find!”

“You really found one?”

“Of course, that’s the reason why you marry Seorin!”

“I marry Seorin because you found the slippers?”

“No! You marry her because you saw her wearing the slippers!”

“So you didn’t found the slippers?”

Dongwoo then turned to Sunggyu after he took a deep breath and bows.

“I’m sorry, Sunggyu shi. Your brother is officially crazy,” he said politely, causing Sungjong and Sungyeol to laugh.

Seorin did find the conversation funny, but she was really hurt and nothing can make her happy.

The fact that Hoya didn’t remember her is painful, but is nothing compared to the fact that he actually chose to forget Seorin.

 

***Yesterday

“I need an explanation,” Sunggyu demanded, looking straight into the doctor’s eyes.

“Well, regarding your brother’s condition..” the doctor didn’t get to finish his sentence when Seorin suddenly cuts in.

“Will it be.. permanent?” she asked, trying hard not to cry. The thought of having Hoya not remembering her forever is too much for her to handle.

“Please let me explain. I think Howon’s amnesia is caused by traumatic events. He might have encountered something so distressing before he got into the accident. So distressing that his mind chooses to forget rather than deal with the stress.”

Upon hearing the explanation, Seorin’s brain is now working hard trying to think what is it that Hoya wants to forget.

Seorin is the one being used. Seorin is the one who happened to overhear the painful conversation. Seorin is the one who is backstabbed.

So what is it that is so distressing for Hoya to handle that he chose to forget about it?

“It must be when Seorin noona told him that she hates him-“ Sungjong didn’t get to finish his sentence when Sungyeol covered his mouth with his palm.

Sungyeol’s “shut up!” can be heard well by everyone, including Seorin.

And Seorin’s heart is bleeding even more.

Because she knows Sungjong is right.

“How long will it take for him to, you know, remember again?” Woohyun asked. He is feeling guilty all these time, at the fact that he tried to ruin Hoya and Seorin out of nowhere, for nothing, and the current situation is nowhere near what he had planned at all.

Because Seorin is extremely sad for the past three months.

And Woohyun dislikes that.

“Well, based on my experience, it varies. It can be years, to be honest. But don’t lose hope, because the shortest recovery time I’ve ever encountered is two weeks,” the doctor responded.

Sunggyu took a deep breath. Woohyun nodded. And Seorin started to pray it won’t be more than two weeks.

It’s painful enough having Hoya around her but ignoring her at the same time.

 

“Since they are not together anymore, why is she still here?” Lynn suddenly asked, waking Seorin up from her deep thoughts at the same time.

“Oh my, look who’s talking?” Nara quickly asked, backing Seorin’s back, which caused Lynn to be a little surprised.

“Come to think of it, you and Woohyun broke up last three months, right?” Nara asked again, and now all eyes are on both Lynn and Woohyun.

“And you’re still in the mansion. For months. Wow,” Sungjong continued.

“I.. I have a permission! From Sunggyu shi!” Lynn quickly responded.

Sunggyu, on the other hand, is still thinking about the contract he read just now.

“Do you have anywhere else to go?” Hoya suddenly joined the conversation, and no, he is not asking the question to Lynn.

He is asking Seorin.

Seorin finds it hard to even parted her lips.

Hoya suddenly talks to her, but then, his question can also mean that he wants Seorin out of the mansion.

“Yah, Hoya!” Dongwoo cuts in.

“Hyung, I don’t know who she is. I don’t know why I married her. But I do know that she must have done something terrible to me, that’s why I am having this stupid amnesia,” Hoya responded lazily, not looking at neither Dongwoo and Seorin.

And Lynn is enjoying the current situation.

“What are you saying, aish..” Dongwoo then turns to Seorin, using a sign language to calm Seorin down. He knows she must have been so sad with Hoya’s words just now.

“I’m only making a conclusion based on what the doctor said yesterday,” Hoya said again.

“You didn’t know the full story, Hoya,” Sunggyu said, as he feels the need to calm the situation. He too, feels pity towards Seorin.

Knowing the fact that Sunggyu has the biggest power in the mansion, Lynn doesn’t want him to ruin the perfect moment she is having right now. So she quickly open again.

“Back to Hoya’s question just now, do you have somewhere else to go, Seorin? You modelled for magazines right? I’m sure you’re more than capable of affording your own place to stay,”

“If only we are allowed to kill people without being punished,” Nara responded, giving Lynn a death glare at the same time. Lynn, however, is more than determined kick Seorin out of the mansion.

If what the doctor said was true, she has at least two weeks to ruin Hoya and Seorin.

Once and for all.

“Well, yes..” Seorin responded, nodding her head weakly.

Everyone in the living room pity her so much, well, except for Lynn and Hoya.

“You’re a model? Really? With that face?” Hoya suddenly asked.

Well. Not that he thinks Seorin isn’t pretty enough to be a model. He’s just annoying. Like his previous self before he met her.

And Seorin is hurting again.

“If you have nothing nice to say, shut up, Hoya,” Woohyun quickly said.

Hoya looks at him, rolled his eyes and turns to Seorin again.

“So, when are you leaving?” he asked. As much as he has no reason to chase her out, he also has no reason to let her stay in the mansion.

Nara was about to shout at him for hurting her best friend countless of time within such a short time when Seorin stops her. She looks at Seorin, and she can see that her best friend is gathering strength to say something to him.

To the guy she loves with all her heart, but couldn’t even remember why he married her, and is now asking her to leave.

“That night, after the contract ended, you asked me to be your wife again..” Seorin finally managed to utter the sentence.

Hoya widened his eyes, and everyone else are now paying attention to both of them.

“You proposed to me..” Seorin said again, trying really hard not to look weak.

Woohyun turns to Dongwoo for confirmation, but the dino-like guy looks as confused as ever. Indeed, he knows nothing about the proposal after the contract had ended.

“And you’re expecting me to believe what you said just now?” Hoya asked with a cynical tone, much to Lynn’s liking.

Ignoring the tears pooling in her eyes, Seorin raised her hand and showed the ring on her finger.

“You gave me this. This. Why can’t you even remember anything about me?”

It was then when Lynn suddenly stood up on both her feet, and she looks angry.

“I was looking for that ring for months! Never I thought that you stole it, you thief!” she shouted, pointing to Seorin at the same time, much to everyone’s surprise.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t steal anything. He gave me this ring!” Seorin’s voice is raising too.

“Oh really? Do you have any proof?!”

Seorin was about to give up the fight when she remembers something.

“You..” she said, looking at Lynn.

“What?!”

“You’re the proof! Remember that night when you suddenly barged into the room?”

And Lynn is the one who widened her eyes now.

 

***Three months ago

“Well, you can keep the file if you want,” Hoya said as he threw the file to Lynn’s feet, calming himself at the same time since he knows what Seorin wants at that time.

“The contract has ended, and there’s nothing you can do,” Hoya said again, which causes Lynn to smile.

“So you guys are divorced, right?” she asked, fail to hide her excitement at the fact that Hoya is no longer attached to anyone.

“Yes, and I already proposed to her again just now,”

“What?!” Lynn asked as she turns to face Seorin, only to find her flashing her new ring on her finger, smiling happily at the same time.

“We’re going to get married again, and you are not invited to our wedding,” Hoya smirks as he pulls Seorin, and together they walk out of the room, leaving Lynn alone, dumbfounded after her sudden excitement killed by a sudden wedding planning that she’s not invited to.

 

Indeed, Seorin is right.

Lynn is the living proof of what Seorin had said just now. Hoya did told her three months ago that he just proposed to her again and is planning to get married again really soon.

“Tell them, Lynn.. tell him that I am not lying..” Seorin requests, looking at Lynn with her pleading eyes.

Hoya turns to Lynn, waiting for her respond when the lady suddenly laughs a bit.

“You just don’t know how to give up, right? Seorin, I'm not going to lie to Hoya. You know why? Because I love him! I'm not going to help you with your lie! I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t know about him proposing to you. What I know is you were forcing him into the fake marriage, and he was really happy when the contract has ended! Why, because he planned to marry me! And that ring on your finger, is mine! He gave it to me that night, and you stole it!”

And Seorin finally understands that Lynn got into the mansion months ago not because of Woohyun, but Hoya.

Her Hoya.

 

To be continued ~

 

The new chapter is here! To the amazing readers who still read and commented the previous chapter, thank you so much!
I promised I will finish this fic, no doubt! <3 Love ya lots!

Regards, PYNK