26 - Wine After Effect

Not The Right Cinderella!

INFINITE Ice Cream House
Click if you feel like reading INFINITE oneshots ^-^

 

Chapter 26 : Wine After Effect

 

“Thank you,” Hoya muttered as he took the keys from the counter.

“So, you can speak English!” Seorin said as she walks side by side with Hoya to the elevator.

“Well, I have to,” Hoya chuckles as he pulls her into the elevator after the door is opened. Both of them are now inside the Rivierra Las Vegas Hotel. Both of them arrived in Vegas 4 hours ago and Hoya went straight away to the meeting with the stock holder while Seorin spent her times at the salon nearby. Hoya was done with the meeting and now they’re going to get a rest. Hoya suggested they should stay a couple of nights just to spend times together since it’s the first time both of them went out alone, and it’s their first time in Vegas as well.

“Where is my room key?” Seorin asked when they reached Room 607.

“Ah, well, I only booked one room,” Hoya replied as he rubbed on his nape.

“So .. where am I going to sleep..?” Seorin asked, blinking her eyes twice. Hoya likes it the most when she did that.

“Um.. our room..?” Hoya said as he opened the door to the room. With a charming smile, he takes Seorin’s hand in his and walked her in, much to her surprise.

“You mean, we’re.. going to be in the same room?” Seorin asked, stuttered a bit.

“Well yes, so it’s easier for me to bully you,” Hoya chuckles as he ruffles Seorin’s hair.

Seorin smiles when she sees there’s another bedroom inside the room.

“That room is yours,” she chuckles, pointing to the other room as she runs and jumps on the king sized bed in front of them.

“Yah, that room is for you. This bed is mine,” Hoya laughs as he joins her on the bed.

“But I want this bed,” Seorin pouts. If only not because of his nervousness, Hoya might be kissing her already at this time.

“But it’s easier for you to change and everything if you take that room,” Hoya responded.

“It’s just the same. I can change here while you lock yourself in your room,” Seorin chuckles.

“Okay, let’s play a game. The winner will get this bed,” Hoya suggested. Out of no where, suddenly they’re playing a game.

“Okay!” Seorin agreed.

 

 *     *     *

 

Sunggyu is walking to his room when suddenly he heard a loud scream, he almost dropped his cup of coffee.

“Yeol?” He called for Sungyeol as he opened the door to the room he walked pass by earlier, only to find Nara laughing at a creature that look more like a ghost compared to his personal assistant.

“What happened?” He asked as he turns on the light. Sungyeol who is hiding under his blanket quickly throw the blanket away and looks at Sunggyu.

“Hyung! There are titans in the anime! So many titans, and they eat people!” he freaked out, while Nara is still laughing.

“So.. that’s why you scream?” Sunggyu asked.

“You’re not listening to me, hyung! The giants eat people! Bloods are everywhere!” Sungyeol is still freaking out.

“Watch another anime then,” Sunggyu chuckles as he closed the door after he smiles at Nara.

“But she wants to watch this one,” he can still heard Sungyeol’s complaint. Knowing how childish Sungyeol is, it’s actually normal if he just stopped the anime and watches another even though it is not his laptop. But he is tolerating quite well with Nara. That girl must be special enough for him to behave and not acting annoying with girls as usual.

 

 *     *     *

 

“I don’t drink wine,” Seorin said when Hoya proposed a drinking game. Who can drink better, the person gets the bed.

“I don’t, too. But we’re in Vegas, let’s just try once,” Hoya chuckles as he took a oneshot using the small wine glass, and Seorin claps her hands.

“I just have to drink a glass more than you, right?” Seorin asked as she fills in the glass.

“Yes!” Hoya nodded.

“I will definitely win, then!” Seorin said as she took a oneshot as well and then covered her face with a pillow, causing Hoya to laughs.

“It tastes awful!” she whines as she removes the pillow from her face.

“I guess you will have to take the small room then?” Hoya said as he lay down on the bed, assuming Seorin is already giving up.

“Wake up~!” Seorin said as she hits on Hoya’s knee with the glass.

“Ouch! What did you do that for?” Hoya asked as he sits properly besides Seorin.

“Let’s keep on playing!” Seorin insisted.

“Okay, okay,”

 

 *     *     *

 

Lynn is standing in front of Seorin’s room. After checking that no one is around, slowly she took out a key from her handbag and unlock the door.

She got the key from Woohyun, who actually stole it from the master keys in Myungsoo’s belongings. Myungsoo was out that night for dinner with Hyunki. He accidentally left the master keys on the dining table before he went out, and it is so lucky for Woohyun to stumble on it. He took out Seorin’s room key carefully and replace it with the spare key of his own room. All the keys look just the same, the only difference is the room number carved on them. There are almost 50 keys in the bundle, Woohyun doubted if Myungsoo is going to check the number one by one.

“Both of them are in Vegas right now. Your job is to find whatever evidence there is that can prove they are actually faking this marriage,”

Lynn can still hear Woohyun’s words to her just now.

She slowly tiptoed into Seorin’s room and locks the door from inside. She started her pursuit as soon as she put her bag on the small table near the bedpost.

She needs to ruin the marriage more than anything.

 

 *     *     *

 

“You know.. I sometimes think, Sunggyu hyung is gay,” Hoya chuckles as he pours the wine into Seorin’s glass.

“He doesn’t look like one to me, though,” Seorin chuckles too as she took a sip of the wine.

After seven glasses each, both of them are completely drunk by now.

“But, but he doesn’t show any interest in g-girls,” Hoya tried to back up his opinion.

“No, no. He is. He hugged me before, remember?” Seorin tried to prove Sunggyu is not gay as well.

“Well, yes, yes. You know what? I was, I was, reaaaaaly jealous at that time,” Hoya chuckles as he took the glass from Seorin’s fingers.

“Jinjja? Why why?” Seorin asked, blinking her eyes, trying really hard to focus on Hoya.

“Because, because, he touches you! No one, no one touches my belongings!” Hoya responded as he nods his head countless times.

“So, I am just a belonging? You made me sound like a t-shirt or something~” Seorin whines, pretending to be sad.

“No, no, no! You’re not a t-shirt. You’re.. you’re my wife,” Hoya chuckles as he wraps his arm around Seorin’s waist and pull her closer to him.

“But, but, I still think Sunggyu oppa is not gay,” Seorin said as she feeds another glass of wine to Hoya.

“Because of that h-hug?” Hoya stuttered a bit due to the dizziness.

“Yes, and, and. That day, he grabbed me on my arm so tight,” Seorin said, remembering the incident when Sunggyu stopped her in front of his room.

“Why..?” Hoya asked. Though he’s really drunk, but he really doesn’t like what he is hearing right now.

“I don’t know. But, but, he made me promise, not to, not, not to leave the mansion, ever!” Seorin tries really hard to finish her sentence.

“He grabs you?” Hoya asked, not knowing if he should pay more attention to the fact his wife was grabbed by his hyung, or the fact that Sunggyu asked her to always stay in the mansion.

“Neh! No one ever hold me like that. No one, no one, no oneeee..” Seorin ends her sentence by singing to ‘No One’ by Alicia Keys.

“R-really? Do, do you like it?” Hoya asked. Even when he’s drunk, he is still jealous.

“Um, I am not sure. But, but, it gives a good vibe of him. Like, like, I can feel his possessiveness, hm!” Seorin responded, nodding her head, still unaware that Hoya’s expression is changing slowly.

Seorin was about to fill in her glass again when Hoya stopped her. He took the glass and place it far from Seorin. His wife was about to whine again when suddenly she was pushed down the bed. It happened too fast, Seorin didn’t even get to ask why is she force to lay down when she’s not yet sleepy when Hoya is suddenly on top of her, more to straddling her.

“Should I be possessive too, then..?” he asked, looking into his wife’s eyes as he grabbed the bedsheet on either side of Seorin’s head, using his arms to support his weight, careful enough not to squashed her under him.

At normal time, Seorin will be pushing him away, laughing at the awkward romance mood he suddenly created, but not this time.

“Maybe you should,” she replied as she palms Hoya’s cheeks, staring into his eyes.

Hoya smiles as he leans down slowly, closing the gap in between them as he tilts his head a bit.

It is their first time, but everything happened naturally. With her eyes closed, Seorin unknowingly wraps her arms around Hoya’s neck and pulls him even closer to her. It was then when Hoya’s lips touch hers. The caress of his lips is softer than she could have ever imagined.

It tastes nothing like whatever she thought a kiss would taste like.

It tastes heaven.

 

 *     *     *

 

Nara slowly opened her eyes. She can tell that it’s already morning. She realized that fell asleep while still sitting on the floor.

Nara was about to reach for her phone on the small table when her shoulder feels so heavy. Slowly she turned to her right, only to find Sungyeol’s face. It seems like both of them were too sleepy to get on bed after they turned off the laptop last night. Both of them are leaning their backs on the bed side, blanket up to their nose and Sungyeol is using Nara’s shoulder as a pillow.

She smiles as she eyes his face from such a close angle. He looks so innocent with his eyes closed.

Slowly, Nara closes her eyes again, giving up to sleepiness, leaning her head against Sungyeol’s.

 

 *     *     *

 

Seorin is up for quite some times, but her eyes feels really heavy, so she chose to just keep on lying down on the luxurious bed. She feels tired and sleepy, and the only thing she wants is to sleep all day.

After 15 minutes, Seorin is still lying down, eyes closed. She wonders what time is it already.

She took a deep breath, gathering her strength and slowly opens her eyes. It took her a while to realize that she’s in the luxurious suit of Rivierra Las Vegas Hotel, thanks to the unfamiliar surrounding.

Her head feels really heavy.

“Must be the wine,” she whispered. Slowly, she removes the blanket from her upper body. It was then when she realized she’s not wearing anything. Her eyes widened as she carefully touches her own body, trying hard to make sure what happened last night.

Still in an extremely confused state, she slowly turns to her right, only to find Hoya sleeping soundly. The blanket is only up to his waist, and from the look of it, Seorin is sure that he’s too.

“RAPISTTTTT!!!”

Scared, surprised, and confused at the same time, she quickly grabbed the whole blanket to cover her body as she jumps down from the bed as she screamed the loudest scream ever in her whole life.

That scream of her woke Hoya up.

“What, what happened, Rin? Why are you-“ and he didn’t get to finish his sentence when he realized he’s not wearing anything. Even the blanket is not around to help since Seorin grabbed everything just now.

“, omg! When did the get into our room!” he panicked as he put on his boxers. It was then when he suddenly remembered everything his eyes widened. Slowly he turned to Seorin, who is sitting at the corner of the bedroom, hugging her knees close to her chest, her body covered with the blanket. She looks really confused and scared at the same time.

“OMG SEORIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” he scream out of panic.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT, YAH! I AM THE ONE WHO’S SUPPOSED TO ASK THAT QUESTION!”

“BUT I WAS ! IT MUST BE YOU!” Hoya pointed his finger to Seorin.

“AND YOU THINK I AM WEARING A DRESS UNDER THIS BLANKET?!”

Both of them keep on accusing each other, and it took them a few more shouts before Hoya took a deep breath slowly walks to his wife. Only in his boxers, he sits besides her and took her hand in his.

“Let’s not freak out,” he said gently, and his voice calms Seorin a bit.

“What have we done..” she asked. Her voice sounds so weak, but Hoya is able to hear her.

“Um.. let’s..hm..” Hoya is at loss of words, scratching on his nape at the same time.

“Seojin unnie is so going to kill me..”

Hoya feels guilty and slowly pulls her into his embrace.

“Let’s not think of this as a mistake. Because it’s not. I mean, it’s.. it’s not,” and Hoya slapped his own forehead because he knows he sounds really stupid at this time.

Seorin, however, is feeling really bad and lost.

Since his wife is not saying even a word, Hoya tighten his embrace on her.

“Don’t worry. I’m here..” he said.

And Seorin never feels as secured and protected as now.

TBC ~

 

I know I said I will update on Wednesday (which was yesterday, orz) but things came up and I got really busy. Mianhae to everyone (especially choiminhoprincess, tim_charisma and byunbelle) for the late update. The new chapter is here o/

Quite a lot happened in this chap, so yeah. Tell me what you think of it, nghee.

Much love,
PYNK