23 - Soon

Not The Right Cinderella!

Sunggyu was drinking his coffee in his office when Woohyun suddenly barged in.

“I need an explanation!” the second son muttered as soon as he got in.

“Can you at least knock first,” Sunggyu replied as he put down his coffee cup on the table.

“Nobody got time for that! I just heard from Yeol that The Library is no longer available? Like, what? How? Why?”

Sunggyu looks into his brother’s eyes for a few seconds before he took a deep breath.

“Well, yes. I thought you already know,”

“No! No one told me! How can The Library suddenly is not available?”

“Because it’s taken?”

“Nonsense! I thought Dad says we can only claim The Library if we’re married?!”

“Yes, you said the answer yourself, Woohyun.”

“What do you mean, hyung? I'm really confused here! None of us are married, so wh- ..” and Woohyun didn’t get to finish his sentence. His eyes widened when he realizes that actually one of them is already married.

“Hoya..” he said the name as he looks at Sunggyu.

“Yes, he got The Library,” Sunggyu sighed.

Woohyun remained silent for a bit, his brain is working hard. For someone immature and naïve as Hoya, getting married in such an early age is ridiculous. Now everything makes sense. No wonder he and Seorin never sleep in the same room.

“There must be a contract or something,” he whispered more to himself as he stood up quickly, much to Sunggyu’s surprise.

“Woohyun?” Sunggyu called his brother’s name.

Woohyun looked at him for awhile before he opened his mouth.

“I’m going to take The Library from him,”

 

*     *     *

 

Hyunki was walking to her class when Myungsoo suddenly appeared out of no where in front of her.

“Myungsoo shi,” she chuckles.

“Just Myungsoo will do,” Myungsoo replied with a charming smile, Hyunki thought this particular guy should’ve given up being a personal assistant and debut as an idol or something.

“Okay, Myungsoo then,” she smiles.

“Mind if I walk you to your class?”

“Well, if you don’t have better things to do, then why not,”

“I still have, probably 20 minutes before Nam Woohyun looks for me,” he chuckles as he walks side by side with the young lady.

“Is he hard to handle?” Hyunki asked.

“Well, I guess so. But if he’s in a good mood, he can be funny as well.”

“He seems a bit bad tempered to me, though,”

“Kinda. But not as bad as Hoya,” Myungsoo chuckles.

“Oh my god, you’re right! You’re so right! Hoya’s temper is so, ugh!” Hyunki quickly agreed with Myungsoo.

“But I notice that recently he’s better at controlling his temper. I mean, he didn’t shout that much anymore over small things,”

“And Seorin seems happier..” Hyunki added.

Myungsoo nodded his head. He was about to start another conversation when suddenly his phone rang. He quickly answers the call as soon as he saw Woohyun’s name on the screen.

Eventhough he is standing a couple of meters away from Hyunki, the girl can still hear Woohyun’s loud voice on the phone. He must be really angry about something to shout that loud, Hyunki made a random guess.

“So, em.. I better go now,” Myungsoo chuckles after he ended the call.

“I really admire your patience,” Hyunki smiles.

“Well, thanks,” Myungsoo nods a bit.

 

*     *     *

 

Hoya was sleeping soundly when Seorin suddenly get into his room, slowly climbing on his bed.

“Howon oppa..” she whispers into his ears when she get to sit next to him, but Hoya seems dead.

Seorin pouts as she pokes Hoya’s cheek, trying to wake him up. Unfortunately Hoya shows no sign of waking up.

“Wake up, wake uppp!” she suddenly shout as she pull Hoya’s blanket, which finally caused Hoya to open his eyes slowly.

“Seorin ah..” he muttered that one word and then closes his eyes again.

“You are so unbelievable!” Seorin said she pinches Hoya’s cheeks.

“Let me sleep ~” Hoya said sleepily, but Seorin is still poking him here and there on his face.

“Shh.. I’m sleepy..” Hoya said again when his wife keeps on disturbing his sleep.

“I’m bored~ let’s play ~” Seorin whines, poking Hoya’s neck at the same time. It was then when Hoya suddenly pulls her closer to his chest and embraces her tightly in his arms.

Seorin is too surprised she didn’t show any sign of rejection. They are really close to each other, Seorin can actually counts Hoya’s heartbeat.

“Let me sleep for awhile, please..?” she heard him talking to her again, sleepily.

“What is the need of hugging me, though,” she chuckles, trying to free herself from his arms, only to find her husband pull her again even closer and wrapped his arms around her again, even tighter than before.

“Let’s stay like this for awhile..” she heard him again. She smiles and nods a bit. Hoya’s lips pursed into a smile when he feels Seorin’s nods in his embrace.

Both of them had become really close to each other, and things are going really well for them both that none of them realize the contract is ending much sooner than they thought.

 

*     *     *

 

Nara was eating her lunch at one of the cafes in her university when suddenly Sungyeol took a seat in front of her.

“Hey,” she greets him, only to find him suddenly turning really pale.

“Are you.. okay..?” she asked, and Sungyeol started to sweat.

“You look sick, maybe you should go see a doctor?”

Seungyeol is even paler now.

“Well.. do you want me to go with you..?” she asked again.

It took Sungyeol a few seconds before he stood up and suddenly disappear from the café.

Nara just blinked her eyes, not knowing the guy actually likes her too much he became really nervous when she’s near.

 

*     *     *

 

Lynn is sitting at a corner of her class, reading the new volume of Maximum. The previous volume was out only one week ago. Supposedly the next volume will be out after another three weeks, but since Hoya announced that him and Seorin are actually married, a special edition of Maximum is suddenly out due to heavy requests from readers. Since like many people are interested to know what is more to the relationship of Hoya and Seorin.

“Married..” Lynn reads the word on the cover as she stares at the picture with hatred.

“Of all people.. why Seorin? Just, why?” she laughed a bit as she asked herself the question.

It was then when her phone suddenly beeped, marking the incoming of a new message. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw the name of the sender. Woohyun.

And her eyes widened even more after she read the message.

“Pack your things. You’re moving in tomorrow.”

 

TBC ~

Hello amazing readers o/ 
I am really sorry for the late update. I was really busy the whole week since I have to attend a 5-days-course.
The course is really boring I wanted to cry, wuuuu.
But the new chapter is here, finally!
Lynn is getting what she had wished for in the next chapter, muahaha.

I'm crazy, ignore me.
Please give me a couple of words after reading,
it will really motivates me ^-^

I will try to update again really soon, do wait for the new chap ^-^

Much love,
PYNK