03 - Sudden Proposal

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

 

DSFVKLS - ah, did i made him too annoying ._. ? please don't hate him XD..
tim charisma - hyunae will be back when the perfect time comes ^^. and thank u so much for ur comment! *hugs*
piqa - this new chap will answer both of ur questions. y hoya need a pair of glass slippers, and how seorin will meet hoya, keke ^^

--------------

Hoya's eyes follow each movement of Dongwoo, don't want to miss out anything fun, especially when it looks like there is something precious in there.

With full care, Dongwoo bring out from the box something that shines, and see-through.

"Dongwoo, isn't that.." Hoya can't find the word to complete his question.

"Yes, it is," Dongwoo said, smiling as he holds the thing on his palm for Hoya to see.

The glass slipper.

Both of them say nothing for a few seconds. Hoya is staring at the glass slipper, while Dongwoo is patiently waiting for Hoya's reaction. He succeeded in bringing Hoya the impossible glass slipper, he deserves a mouthful praise and a half-month bonus salary too, right?

"Is that.. a glass slipper?" Hoya asked, finally dropping his jaw.

"Yes it is!" Dongwoo replied, flashing his white teeth proudly.

"Dongwoo-yah,"

"Neh?"

"I'm sorry you took it seriously when I said I want a pair of glass slippers last week,"

"…"

"…"

Again, both of them say nothing for a few seconds before Dongwoo puts the glass slippers on the nearest table and finally exploded.

"Yah, Lee Howon! You are too much this time! Why did you asked for something you don't want?! This is RIDICULOUS!!" he shouted as he shakes Hoya. The bodyguards in black understandingly leave the studio to give times for these two guys.

"I.. I actually tried to tell you I need a wife. Glass slippers is.. you know, like a ring? Because I need something to propose to her?" Hoya replied, scratching his head at the same time too. He didn’t shout this time as he feels so guilty; making his best friend prepared something this impossible.

"Why would you need a wife all of a sudden?!! Oh my God, Hoya, do you know how many international calls I made in order to bring you the glass slippers?!" Dongwoo is still shouting, he looks like a cute wolf.

"Uh.. international calls..?"

"I lost the count myself! Because no matter where and who I call, the best they can offer me is an all vinyl slippers that look like glass slippers, which I know you will normally rip my head off if you know I fail to bring whatever you requested for!"

Hoya decided to say nothing as whatever Dongwoo were saying are all true. He is very picky and choosy, he will do anything to get whatever he wants whenever he wants, no wonder Dongwoo works hard to get the glass slippers.

"I'm.. sorry," he finally muttered.

"Sorry??! Sorry you said!?" the wolf grabbed the slippers and shoves them to Hoya's chest.

"THIS! This is the only pair in the world, designed by Dartington Crystal, displayed in the Council House, Plymouth Civic Centre! They were always there since 1988 and God knows how much times, efforts and money I spent for them to give me these!"

"So there are no slippers displayed there now..?" Hoya asked, scratching his head again. He understands now why Dongwoo suddenly left Korea. He must have worked so hard on the glass slippers.

"I already paid them enough money for them to make another pair and replace this one!"

Hoya nodded his head, remembering half of his credit cards are always with Dongwoo since his needs always cost lots of money, and Dongwoo is the best person in charge. Ever. Not everyone can stand Hoya's temper.

These impossible glass slippers are one of the many evidences.

"I'm so sorry.." Hoya apologized again. Dongwoo gave him a deathly stare for a few seconds before he let out a heavy sigh. It’s very hard for Hoya to say sorry. And he already apologized twice for this matter.

"Let's.. just go to the next room. There's sofa there, so we can sit, and you better explain to me why you need a wife all of a sudden," Dongwoo said as he leads Hoya to the next room, leaving the glass slippers on the table.

"Three, two, one, start!" the wolf-like assistant said as both of them took a seat leisurely on the sofas.

"Remember the library?" Hoya quickly said, his eyes sparkle with full interest.

"You mean, THAT library?" Dongwoo responded and his eyes sparkle too.

"Yes, THAT library! Guess what, my father finally decided he will let one of us have it!"

"No way!! Just like that?" Dongwoo asked.

"On one crazy condition. The first among us to get married will have it.." Hoya said with a much lower tone, almost whispering.

"Ah, so that's why you want a wife.. You should have told me earlier! See, I waste so many times looking for that useless glass slippers~" Dongwoo said, but he is no longer angry.

"I should have said 'ring' instead of 'glass slippers', ne? I never thought you will really bring one home," Hoya replied, still feels guilty.

"So now.. my job is to look for a girl who is willing to be your wife, right?" Dongwoo said as he took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

"Yes. And let's find somewhere safe to keep the glass slippers. Who knows, we'll need it in the future," Hoya said as he stepped to the studio where they left the glass slippers just now.

 

***

"Where is everybody?" Seorin muttered as she stepped into the studio. She promised her friend to modeled for his new design of a party dress.

She gave her watch a glance to check on the time before she slapped her forehead.

"I'm supposed to meet him at 5. It's not even 4 yet~" she muttered to herself.

She was about to leave the studio when she caught a pair of shining, glass slippers on the table. With her eyes widened, slowly she stepped towards the slippers.

"I wonder if this is .. real.." she said as she took off her heels. Turning both left and right, making sure no one is watching, she quickly grabbed one from the pair on put it on her right foot.

"It fits!" she almost squealed when the glass slipper suits her foot perfectly, as if it was made for her.

It was then when suddenly she heard a voice from the next room.

""Yes. And let's find somewhere safe to keep the glass slippers. Who knows, we'll need it in the future,"

Seorin turned to the door and there, she saw the well known Nam Woohyun's rival, Lee Howon. Both of them look into each other's eyes for awhile before Hoya's eyes move down and saw the young model is wearing one of the glass slippers.

"I'm so sorry!" Seorin quickly said. She was about to take off the slipper when Hoya rushed to her and stopped her from doing so by holding both of her hands.

The girl is speechless due to the sudden skin contact, and widened her already big eyes when Hoya suddenly shot her a shocking question.

"Will you be my wife?"

 

TBC~

 

 

 

I thought of updating this next week. But INFINITE won yesterday and I can't help myself but to update asap! Plus, it's Sungjong's birthday too, yay ^^!

So yeah, the story goes on. Hoya don't really mean the glass slippers, lol. And a library is suddenly mentioned ._. We'll go to the library again in the future chapters, neh. Do you think Dongwoo resembles a wolf XD? LOL I'm not sure either. And Seorin is wearing the slipper now. What will happen ._. ? Wait for the next update, ne ^^? And Hoya also mentioned 'us' a few times. There are some more people who also want the library. Who are they ^^?

COMMENTS ARE MY ENERGY!

Much love, PYNK