17 - Morning Talk

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

@tim_charisma : yehey, thank you so much! Don’t worry, Sunggyu’s story will be revealed bit by bit ^-^
@Aida_Rusdi : new reader, welcome! you cracked me up when u said you cannot stop rolling like a buffalo, keke.
@exostan : welcome new reader ^^, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting ^^!

 

CHAPTER 17 - MORNING TALK

Sungyeol was drinking his tea while waiting for Woohyun to come down. He will be driving the flirt to his college as usual. It was then when he saw his younger brother, Sungjong running down the stairs, screaming his name.

“Yah, Sungjongie! Do you really have to scream, I am just here!” he smacked Sungjong on his back when the boy reached him.

“I am like this, hyung! You have to accept me the way I am,” Sungjong chuckles as he took a sip from Sungyeol’s cup, annoying his brother even more. Both of them are arguing a little bit more when suddenly Hoya appeared from the mansion’s main door.

“The room is upstairs,” he said as he turned to face the door, and two guys came in carrying a big mirror.

“Wow, only a narcissist need such a big mirror,” Sungjong said and Sungyeol cupped his mouth, knowing Hoya very well as a hot tempered guy. Luckily Hoya didn’t hear what Sungjong said.

“Can you please keep quiet?” he whispered, and his brother nods.

 

*     *     *



Seorin fixed her hair a bit and steps out of her room after that. Her friend, Hyunki already went back home after spending two nights at their mansion. Seorin can still imagine how surprised Hyunki was when she told her everything about her marriage and the silly contract.

“What a big mess I’m in,” she sighed as she locked her bedroom. She accidentally dropped her room key when she saw Sunggyu standing not very far from her as she turned, and the eldest son is staring at her.

“An-annyeong, Sunggyu-shi,” Seorin greets him awkwardly and bows a bit. Suddenly the strange moment when she first met Sunggyu came to her mind. He hugged her ever so dearly with tears in his eyes, and even asked where Seorin had been.

“Weird,” Seorin thought in her mind.

“Annyeong, Seorin-shi,” Sunggyu smiles and made his way to her. Eventhough Seorin is still a bit scared, she waited for Sunggyu to reach her. His warm smile somehow made her feel safe.

“Mind if I walk you down for breakfast?” Sunggyu asked politely, and Seorin can’t help but to think, just why can’t Hoya be this gentle and nice?

“Neh,” Seorin smiles and together, both of them walked down the stairs. Sunggyu looks really fine in his black suit. Being the eldest son, he has a big responsibility of being a good role model to his younger brothers, as well as the heir to his father’s industry.

“Perfect,” Seorin whispered to herself as she took a glance at Sunggyu once in awhile.

 

*     *     *
 


Woohyun is still getting ready in his room. While checking his looks in the mirror, he suddenly thought of something.

“If Hoya and Seorin are married, why are they sleeping in separate bedrooms?” he whispered to himself. He sits on his bedside, trying to figure out what is happening between those two.

“Aish, molla!” he muttered as he stand up and left his room. After he locked his door, he turned and saw Sunggyu and Seorin are walking together down the stairs.

“Now that I think about it, Sunggyu hyung is also acting strange. What’s with the hug that day?” Woohyun is puzzled again. He then decides Seorin must be someone special to both Hoya and Sunggyu, and if he wants to beat both of his brothers in anything, having Seorin by his side is a must.

“I guess that will do as a conclusion for now,” he said as he walked down the stairs, whistling.

 

*     *     *

 

“Morning Panda,” Hoya greeted his wife with a smirk when he saw Seorin arrived at the dining table with Sunggyu.

“Why Panda?” both Seorin and Sunggyu asked in unison. Upon realizing it, both of them chuckles and Hoya is annoyed again looking at how nice Seorin is to everyone.

“Because you collect 50 eyeliners!” Hoya snapped and took his seat at the dining table.

“You’re jealous of my eyeliners,” Seorin said and she sticked her tongue out at her husband. Sunggyu just smiles as he pulled out a chair for Seorin.

“Have a seat,” he said, offering the seat for the girl. Seorin blushes a bit and took her seat after she thanked the eldest son. Sunggyu then took a seat right besides Seorin, which makes Hoya uncomfortable. He then pretends to cough a bit and slowly moves to the next chair. He is now two seats away from Seorin.

“Sandwich?” Sunggyu asked, and Seorin nodded her head.

Hoya coughed again, and moves to another seat.

“One more seat!” he cheered himself in his mind, and he was about to cough again when suddenly someone pulled the chair next to Seorin.

“Morning,” Woohyun smirks as he took the seat, and gave Hoya and evil smile.

“Devil,” Hoya muttered and turned away, obviously annoyed with Woohyun. Woohyun, on the other hand, started to eat his breakfast with an evil grin as he can see that he managed to annoy Hoya.

Seorin was about to drink milk from her glass when she saw two guys coming down from the stairs.

“Who are they?” she asked, and Sunggyu followed where she is looking at.

“Workers from the mirror shop. I bought a new one,” Hoya said without looking at anyone, still annoyed.

“I thought you have a big mirror already in your room?” Woohyun asked.

“Seorin broke it,” Hoya replied, giving his wife a death glare, causing Seorin to turn pale.

“I believe she must’ve had did it accidentally,” Sunggyu smiles, trying to calm Seorin down as he saw the pale girl.

“Yeah, right, accident,” Hoya smirks, and Seorin quickly ate her sandwich, avoiding his eyes.

“What about your sacred mirror?” Woohyun asked, stressing on the word ‘sacred’ teasingly.

“Don’t talk about my mom’s mirror like that, just shut up,” Hoya responded coldly, and Seorin can see that he’s angry.

“I just think it sounds funny. You know, that it can never be break, unless you’re finally in love,” Woohyun chuckled as he finished his coffee. Hoya was about to snap when suddenly Seorin interrupt their sudden fight.

“I think it sounds beautiful. Furthermore, it’s from a mother,” Seorin smiles, and Hoya’s heart softened upon hearing her, leaving Woohyun a bit dumbfounded. He never thought Seorin will be on Hoya’s side.

“And I love mirrors! It’s be really useful to draw my eyeliners!” she said as she stood up. All eyes are on her now. Seorin bows a bit and thank everyone for the breakfast.

“Where are you going?” Hoya asked.

“I’m going to draw a panda on your new mirror!” Seorin chuckles as she ran up stairs.

“Yah, don’t you dare!” Hoya shouted as he stood on his feet and quickly followed his wife, leaving Woohyun and Sunggyu at the dining table.

“Both of them are still kids,” Sunggyu muttered, smiling a bit.

“And for some reason I don’t know, I really hate seeing both of them together,” said Woohyun and that confession of his surprised the eldest.

“Are you planning something against them?” Sunggyu quickly asked out of curiosity. Woohyun didn’t say anything, and just staring at his cup.

“Woohyun, I don’t know what do you have in mind, but knowing how you treat girls around.. Well, by all means, do whatever you want, it’s your life. But don’t cause any problem to our brother’s marriage,” Sunggyu said, and he sounds strict enough to annoy Woohyun.

“What do you mean, OUR brother? If you think he’s your brother, then good. But not mine!” Woohyun said as he stood up and left the mansion. Sungyeol quickly jogged behind him, bringing the car key with him.

Sunggyu is alone at the dining table, looking as worried as ever.

 

*     *     *

 

“Marriage, psh!” Woohyun muttered to himself as he jumps into his car.

“Just wait till I found out what’s really happening between those two.” 

TBC~

 

Jajang! The new chapter is up o/ Sorry if it sounds boring. I am still re-polishing my writing since I just start writing again after 2 years, hu. To the 9 new subscribers, welcome! Thank you so much for having interest in this fic, I promise I'll work hard on this! A few words from you guys will be my motivation, thank you so much, nghee!

Love, PYNK