08 - Ring Ding Dong

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

@JustMe- I meant 'Seorin' in that sentence ^^
@ShawolEf4EVah - what I meant by 'Sungyeol's brother is debuting' is... he has a brother in this fic, and that brother of his is coming ^-^ It's only in this fic, tho :)
@my_hoyadori - yes, lynn meant that, that's why woohyun's pride is hurt, since he always believe he is better than hoya :)
@thenamtree - ure the first to made a guess Sungjong is coming! look forward to it, neh :) and i love ur username. namtree, keke so cute!
@chocolateloverxD - no, no not sunyeol's real brother, daeyol. another lee sung___ is what i meant, keke. and yes, hoya is sometimes adorable though he is supposed to be rude in here XD
@era : yes, lynn really means 'waterfall' ^^ and yes, seorin and hoya can never stop fighting!
@-Muasbby : so you think Lynn's character is gonna be significant in this story? well.. u might be right :) keke.
@roomie : lol u made me laugh with ur comment XD. neh, poor namu but read on and tell me if u still want to say 'poor namu' in this chapter XD. and nuuuuu, not sunyeol's real brother, daeyol. another lee sung___ is what i meant, keke.
@kimhyura : welcome, new reader ^-^! glad u like this story :)
 
-----------------------
 

**I spotted a typo up there. Second line. He's, not 'His' ><
And why Ring Ding Dong? Read on and you'll know, keke XD
 

The dinner didn't end up well. Hoya was actually planned to introduce his wife to his brothers, Woohyun and Sunggyu. But Sunggyu is still at the office, and Woohyun suddenly leave as soon as he received a call from a girl. From the conversation, Hoya can guess that Woohyun made one of his girls angry so he rushed to clear things up.

"Such a playboy," Hoya muttered when Woohyun left. He noticed a disappointed look on Seorin's face, and quickly changed the topic.

"Do you guys have any plans for tomorrow?" randomly, he asked Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

"Well.. Woohyun hyung said he'll be busy with something, so I'll have a day off," Sungyeol said.

"Me too. Sunggyu hyung said I should accompany Sungyeol and his brother tomorrow," Myungsoo responded.

"Oh yes, your brother is joining our university too, right?" Hoya asked, once in a while stealing a glance at Seorin, who seems to look more comfortable now.

"Yes. He's supposed to do so last month, but he lost his offer letter," Sungyeol laughed as he explained his brother's late enrollment.

"There'll be a food carnival tomorrow at the School of Culinary! I'll be there for my friends, you guys should come along too!" Seorin suddenly suggested, her eyes lighted with sudden cheerfulness.

"Sure, Seorin-shi," Myungsoo responded with a charming smile.

"Just Seorin will do," Seorin replied, smiling and Myungsoo nodded his head charmingly. He's not trying to seduce the girl, he's just always charming like that.

Hoya rolled his eyes upon watching the scene. Seorin never smiles at him, and she smiles to almost EVERYONE on the earth!

Yes, Hoya exaggerated that.

 

***

 

"Minhyo, open the door," Woohyun said, knocking on one of his girls' door.

"Go away!" the girl shouted from inside her house.

"Just open the door. Let's talk about this," Woohyun is still knocking gently. He had encountered situations similar to this countless times, and he knows how to handle it.

"Go knock on someone else' door! You have lots in your list!"

Woohyun let out a heavy sigh.

Minhyo suddenly feels worried when she heard no more knocks on her door. She was just trying to act tough. Yes, Woohyun is a playboy, everyone had warned her that but she still let Woohyun played with her heart.

Well, Woohyun is very good looking, charming, nice and rich. Except for him being a playboy, everything about him are almost perfect.

Being an idiot, Minhyo don't want to loose Woohyun.

"Minhyo..?"

And she feels relieved when she heard him calling for her name. Slowly, she opened her door and she saw the handsome guy, standing in front of her door with a bored face. That's her first time seeing Woohyun looking like that, and his bored expression isn’t tally with the concern tone he was using just now.

"Thank you," Woohyun said as he stepped into her house.

"Yah," Minhyo said as Woohyun pushed her a bit to the other side with his broad shoulder. The girl is dumbfounded. She thought Woohyun wants to talk about this, telling her he is sorry and they'll be together again.

Woohyun walks to a small table besides the television and pick up something, which Minhyo later realized is his watch.

"I left this yesterday. So I'm taking it back," Woohyun said with a sheepish smile. He walks out the house, get into his car and drove away, leaving the agape Minhyo.

Breaking a heart is something that Woohyun will never give a second thought of doing it. Minhyo is not the first, and will not be the last too. Like she said, Woohyun has a lot on his list.

 

***

 

"This is my first time visiting the School of Culinary!" Dongwoo exclaimed, excitedly.

"Same here. And I don't find anything interesting, let's just go back to our school," Hoya said with a bored expression on his face.

"Are you crazy? There are so many food here!" Dongwoo said again, pointing to many rows of stalls in front of them. Like Seorin had said last night, there is a food carnival going on. There are lots of visitors from the other schools inside the university, there's a DJ conti too, making announcements, advertisements and playing songs to make the carnival more merrier.

"This is fun," Myungsoo said, looking around.

"I.. saw.. spicy octopus!" Dongwoo shouted and within a second, he disappeared in the crowd. If there is one situation where Dongwoo lost his charming-and-perfect-personal-assistant look, it is when he is in front of LOTS of food.

"Aish, that dino-hyung!" Hoya muttered. Now he is alone, with Seorin and Myungsoo. Myungsoo is a sweet talker, and him and Seorin became close very fast, and Hoya hates that.

He doesn’t know why, though.

"Are you from this school too, Seorin?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nopes. I'm from the School of International Languages. But I have lots of friends in this school," Seorin said, smiling.

"Are they opening their own stalls too, today?"

Seorin was about to reply him when suddenly Sungyeol appeared out of nowhere, giving her, Myungsoo and Hoya a few papers.

"What is this?" Hoya asked, looking at the paper, which is an advertisement.

"I got LOST in the crowd of stalls, looking for my younger brother. He walks too fast I can't find him! And I bumped into a DJ conti. They gave me this, and ask me to request a song," Sungyeol explained.

"So?" Hoya asked again.

"So.. there is this one joke I'd like to share! Look at the bottom,"

Myungsoo, Hoya and Seorin quickly look at the bottom, following Sungyeol's finger.

"It says that if you fall in love, then you will hear Ring Ding Dong in your head!" and Sungyeol laughed.

"Ring Ding Dong.. as in.. SHINee's song?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'd love to experienced that!" Seorin clapped her hands.

"There's no way that's going to happen," Hoya said to her bluntly.

"And why is that?" Seorin asked, pouting. Hoya thought she looks cute so he quickly turned away and throw the advertismest on the ground.

"Because it sounds ridiculous!" he said as he did so.

"Can't you be more civilized? Throwing papers everywhere, this guy~" Seorin muttered as she picked up the paper Hoya threw just now.

"I think I'll dance to their song if that happens to me," Sungyeol said.

"Nah, this won't happen," Myungsoo said responded.

"It might, who knows!" Seorin said as she took Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's hands in both her hands.

"Let's visit my friend's stall!" she said excitedly, dragging the two personal assistants with her.

"Yah! What about me?!" Hoya shouted. Seorin ignored him, and he thumped his feet on the ground like a kid when no one is watching, and quickly followed the other three after that.

The crowd is so big, they have difficulties to walk side by side, and in a few seconds, all of them split up accidentally everywhere.

"This is how I lost my dongsaeng just now," Sungyeol sighed.

Seorin and Hoya are now standing next to each other.

"So, where’s your friend's stall?" Hoya started a conversation.

"I'm looking for her.." Seorin replied as she looks everywhere.

"Let's go to the DJ conti and make an announcement, then," Hoya said as he makes his way to a direction that he thinks will lead him to the conti when the real fact is he doesn’t know where to go.

"Ah, that's a good idea! You are sometimes useful too!" Seorin said as she follows Hoya.

"Yah, what is that supposed to mean?!" Hoya snapped at her.

"Nothing!" Seorin smiles, and Hoya feels both of his cheeks are heat up.

He runs away, trying to hide his blushes. Everything is new to him, and Hoya feels so uncomfortable. What is happening?

"Why are you running?" Seorin shouted and tried to catch after him.

Not very far from them, Myungsoo is walking alone. But in the crowd, he failed to spot the two. He is walking randomly, checking the food stalls and suddenly a bowl fell off from a table he's standing closest too.

He quickly went down and his hands reached for it before it touches the ground, together with another milky-skin hand.

Myungsoo looks up and he saw a girl with an angelic face. She has a small face, big eyes, thin lips and suddenly everything went a little blurry. A few roses started appearing around the girl, blooming ever so delicately and not knowing why, suddenly he heard SHINee's Ring Ding Dong in his head.

"Thank you," the girl said, smiling and more and more roses appeared and blooms all around her, Myungsoo even forgot to blink his eyes.

"Um.. my hand.." the girl said, waving her other hand in front of Myungsoo and that's when all the roses and Ring Ding Dong disappeared.

Myungsoo came back to his senses and realized he is holding the bowl, and the girl's hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he quickly apologized and let go of the girl's hand.

"It's okay," the girl replied as she stood up. She puts the bowl on the table and fix her long hair a bit. She took out a rubber hair band from the pocket of her pink apron and tight her hair into a bouncy ponytail.

"Would you like any of these?" she asked sweetly to Myungsoo, offering her cookings on the table.

"Y-yes," Myungsoo stuttered his words. It was then when Seorin and Hoya appeared.

"Hyunki!" she shouted as she wrapped her two arms around the girl's neck.

"So, this is your friend's stall? Um.. bulgogi, kimchi, samgyeopsal. Okay," Hoya said as he walked off with his usual arrogant attitude. He has nothing against the food or the girl called Hyunki. He just thought it is fun to annoy Seorin.

"What's with that guy?" Hyunki asked, obviously annoyed.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that," both Seorin and Myungsoo said at the same time, and burst into laugh after that.

"So, you two have met. Hyunki, this is Myungsoo. And Myungsoo, meet my friend, Hyunki!" Seorin introduced them to each other.

"Annyeong," both of them said at the same time and bows a bit.

"Unnie, you're late~!" Hyunki said to Seorin.

"I lost my way in here, and the crowd is too big!" Seorin said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay then. I forgive you, since you brought a handsome friend," Hyunki jokes and Myungsoo suddenly blushes out of nowhere, and he heard Ring Ding Dong again in his head.

Just when he thought Ring Ding Dong and falling in love are not related to each other.

 

TBC~

 

Annyeong! Mianhae, amazing readers for being late in updating! I am so busy with my new job, and my other fics too ~ And I am so happy I can work on NTRC again ^-^

So.. please welcome a new character, Song Hyunki! I don’t want this fic to be only on Hoya and Seorin, it will be too.. um.. not fun XD. We need side love stories ^-^! That's why Myungsoo's Ring Ding Dong Love Story is suddenly in, keke.

Tell me what you think of it, ne!

Much love, PYNK