30 - For a While

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

@missdauxian : nghee. read on and find out seorin's answer :)
@Jackiedp00 : ahah, thank god Dongwoo gave them the real contract XD
@maryhere : yeah, since Sunggyu is so kindhearted, Lynn get to stay in the mansion ~ :(
@jaejae077 : sunggyu is being kind to extend to the story XD keke
@rugpiweir2 : awwwh, sweet wedding ceremony is a good idea! nghee
@rilopezl : maybe your instinct is right? hehe
@kdramagal : aha, you could be one of the very few who still remember about Seorin's sister, hehe. She will come sooon. And about your question, yes, I started this fic on 2011. I wrote till chapter 16 within a year, and then I stopped writing ALL my fics. I only decide to continue again on July 2014 till now (March 2015). At chapter 30 now. Keke. orz.
@choiminhoprincess : sbb lynn saje jahat, haha boleh x jawab gitu XD
@byunbelle : you always made me laugh with ur comment, hehe. agree with u, bad ppl never had happy ending.
@meganenojutsu : yes, the confession happened!
@iiluvbubbletea : sunggyu is being nice as usual, hehe XD
@Inspirit_Heart : awww, thank u so much for subscribing and loving this story! I really2 appreciate it! <3 <3

 

 

Chapter 30 : For a While

A new day has arrived.

And their contract has ended.

“The contract..” Seorin mutters, fails to finish her sentence as she feels terribly empty at that time, knowing that she is no longer Hoya’s wife.

Before she could get even more drifted away from worries and confusion, Hoya get down on one knee, taking out a simple, white gold ring he had personally chosen for tonight, slip it down on her finger before she could even say a word.

He looks at her, with a smile on his face, as calm as ever.

“Shin Seorin, will you be my wife for the second time and this time, forever?”

That words of his took her by surprise, but not for long as Seorin also get on her knees and quickly wrap her arms around Hoya.

“Do you really have to ask..” she whispered into his ears, and Hoya smiles as he brought her closer to his chest.

“Well, yes. I need to know your real feelings.. I don’t want to you to be in a forced relationship..”

“Yes..”

“Rin..?”

“Yes, I said yes,” Seorin chuckles a bit, and they keep on hugging each other for awhile after Hoya thanked her for saying ‘yes’.

Each of them are silently hoping this moment will last forever.

 

*     *     *

 

Lynn is standing in front of Hoya’s room. The yellow file is in her hands, and she hesitates to knock.

“Since I can stay here as long as I want, I will just think of a new plan,” she told herself.

“So I don’t need this anymore,” she said as she just barged into the room, only to find Hoya and Seorin kissing each other playfully. Seorin quickly pushes Hoya away as soon as she saw Lynn.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Seorin quickly said, and caused Hoya to laugh.

“What do you think it looks like other than kissing, pabo~” he said as ruffles Seorin’s hair.

Lynn, on the hand, as calm as she may look, her inside are all on fire. Hoya kissing another girl, is the last thing she wants to see, ever.

“Eh, the file,” Seorin said as she pointed to the yellow file in Lynn’s hand. Hoya is surprised when he saw the file and he quickly grabs it from Lynn.

“You stole this from Dongwoo hyung’s room, right?!” he said, and Seorin can see that Hoya is turning to his old self again.

“It’s okay, oppa, calm down,” she said as she holds his palm in hers, trying to calm him down.

“Well, you can keep the file if you want,” Hoya said as he threw the file to Lynn’s feet, calming himself at the same time since he knows that what Seorin wants at that time.

“The contract has ended, and there’s nothing you can do,” Hoya said again, which causes Lynn to smile.

“So you guys are divorced, right?” she asked, fail to hide her excitement at the fact that Hoya is no longer attached to anyone.

“Yes, and I already proposed to her again just now,”

“What?!” Lynn asked as she turns to face Seorin, only to find her flashing her new ring on her finger, smiling happily at the same time.

“We’re going to get married again, and you are not invited to our wedding,” Hoya smirks as he pulls Seorin, and together they walk out of the room, leaving Lynn alone, dumbfounded after her sudden excitement killed by a sudden wedding planning that she’s not invited to.

“Where are we going?” Seorin asked, chuckling as both of them walked towards the entrance.

“I don’t know, Paris?” Hoya chuckles as he pecks on her nose.

“Eh, now? It’s late,” Seorin widened her eyes.

“I know. I’m just joking,” Hoya laughed a bit as he took a seat at one of the couch and pulls Seorin to sit besides him.

“We should find a wedding planner soon,” he said, playing with Seorin’s fingers.

“And this time Seojin unnie will be around! And, I will wear a wedding dress!” Seorin sounds so excited and happy, Hoya feels everything right now is a blessing.

It was then when Dongwoo suddenly appeared with the yellow file in his hands, looking for Hoya. He must have got the file on the floor just now.

“Excuse me, Seorin-shi, may I borrow Hoya for awhile?” he asked politely as he pulls Hoya quickly and together they walk to the kitchen after Seorin nods her head.

“What is it?” Hoya asked, lowering his voice as they entered the kitchen.

“I don’t know. This file is supposed to be in my watch, but how did it ended on the floor?”

“It is on the floor because I threw it there,”

“Why would you threw it there?!”

“Because I dislike Lynn!”

“You dislike her so you threw the file on the floor?!”

“No! It’s because she was holding it!”

“But you threw it on the floor, how did she hold it?”

“She was holding it before I threw it to the floor!”

“What? If she was holding it why did you threw it to the floor?”

“Because I dislike her OMG this is going nowhere!”

“We’re talking nonsense, Hoya,” Dongwoo chuckles, and suddenly both of them laugh knowing both of them just talked crap just now.

“So.. the contract has ended?” Dongwoo asked after they stop laughing, lowering his voice.

“Well, yeah,” Hoya gave him a short answer, and at the same time he’s thinking if he should straight away announce that he’s going to marry Seorin again.

“So.. what will happen now?”

“I guess she has to leave the house?” Hoya said, deciding to pull a prank on Dongwoo, causing the dinosaur-like guy to dropped his jaw.

“What?! Are you going to behave like Woohyun?”

“The contract ended, hyung. I’m just trying to do the right thing. Shouldn’t you be on my side?” he responded, pulling on a very good act even he himself can’t believe what he’s doing now.

“B-but, I thought you guys are getting closer!”

“Well, yeah, but she’s just a friend,” Hoya said, still joking around.

“Friend? You hold hands everyday, and you said she’s just a friend? You even took her to Vegas!” Dongwoo is still not catching on the joke.

“It’s kinda like a practice, hyung. I mean, I don’t have any girl friends around. Seorin is the first that got close to me, so I was practicing on how I should act with my future girlfriend later with her,”

“Hoya, stop. It’s not funny. Everything you said just now, it’s like you’re using her,” Dongwoo said, and he looks so serious now, and Hoya decided to conclude his joke with an extreme conclusion.

“Come on, hyung. I’ve been using her since day one. You know I married her just so I can get the library, right?”

Dongwoo is speechless. Hoya’s act is way too good, Dongwoo’s kind-heart can never be able to guess that he is actually just playing around.

Hoya is still keeping his straight face, wanting to keep on joking with Dongwoo. It was then Dongwoo suddenly caught a sight of a shadow at the kitchen’s entrance.

“Someone is listening to us!” he whispered as he quickly made his way to the entrance, pushing Hoya a bit only to find not a person, but two of them are actually standing there.

One of them is Lynn, and she looks really surprised, so Dongwoo assumed she already listened to the conversation just now.

This is no where close to his concern.

What he is worried about now is the fact that Seorin is standing next to Lynn. Judging on the tears in her eyes, Dongwoo knows she must have heard what Hoya had said just now.

“Rin, no, please, you know I was joking right?” Hoya quickly jumps into the situation as he finally understands that Dongwoo is not the only audience of his stupid joke. He tried to grab Seorin’s arm but she slaps his hand away and took a few steps backwards.

“Seojin unnie is right.. guys are jerks. I hate you..” she muttered slowly, but loud enough to hurt Hoya’s feelings.

“It’s not like that, Rin. Listen to me. I was just joking!” Hoya said, trying to get closer to Seorin. Deep inside, Hoya never feels as hurt as now. The fact that Seorin just told him that she hates him. It's too much for him.

“Of course you’re joking! Everything is jokes to you! It must have been a good entertainment to you when you make fun of me just now. God, why did I even believe you?!” Seorin snapped, trying hard not to cry. The fact that the romantic moment just now only lasted for awhile makes her feels really disappointed and sad at the same time; she wishes everything is nothing but nightmares.

“Don’t, don’t cry..” Hoya feels at lost when he saw tears in Seorin’s eyes. He never thought someone else’ tears can hurt him this much.

“You want me to leave, right? If it’s that what you w-“ Seorin didn’t even finish her sentence and just stomp her feet outside of the mansion. She can hear Hoya’s voice calling her name, trying to stop her from leaving.

“Come on, hyung. I’ve been using her since day one. You know I married her just so I can get the library, right?”

Seorin blinks her tears away as Hoya’s voice echoed in her mind.

She is never this hurt and she never feels betrayed as much as now, and she knows she is not ready to listen to whatever Hoya had to defend himself, so she started to run even though her sight are all blurry because of the tears pooling in her eyes. All she knows at that time is she is hating Hoya a lot.

It was then when she feels a strong force on her back, pushing her really hard. Seorin lost her balance and she fell on the road divider. She feels hurt all over her body that it took her a few seconds to realized that she got luck and barely escapes a speeding car.

However the person chasing after her don’t have the same luck. Seorin’s heart skipped a bit as she heard the sound of screeching tyre ended with a loud thump. Slowly, she gathers the remaining strength in her body and tried to get up. She turns back, only to find Hoya laying down on the road. His eyes are closed and blood is everywhere.

Right at that moment, Seorin realized that she is just lying to herself when she said she hates Hoya. The truth is, Hoya can hurt her many time and she can never hates him.

Because Hoya is special.

“Oppa..” her voice came out weakly as she kneels besides Hoya body, shaking his shoulder a bit, trying to wake him up, but she feels no movement at all from him.

“No.. D-Dongwoo oppa! Dongwoo oppa!” she shouted for help.

She is crying again, and this time she is crying so hard she started to have difficulties to breath. Her dress are all wet with Hoya’s blood.

“You can lie all you want! You can hurt and betray me all you want, but please wake up!” she said in between her sobs, shaking Hoya again and again.

And Hoya didn’t open his eyes.

 

TBC

 

Dear readers,

I am back with a new chapter \o/ . Sorry for the late update. Been busy and sleepy orz. Sorry I can’t ramble much this time because I am really sleepy (it's almost 3am) so I’ll sleep first. Please don’t just leave after reading. A few words from you will be my motivation, nghee.

Love,
PYNK