05 - The Reason

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

markminki - ikr XD? coz hoya is too hot to be true, keke

justme - i like ur joke XD

bluepolkadots - thank u :)

chocolateloverXD - lmao i agree with u. i'll marry hoya for free too!

jerry - ah.. because... *blank* XD.. that's the hole in the previous chap XD

era - dongwoo is lovable kan ^^

tim unnie - yes. they are husband n wife, lol. and woohyun's abs kills XD. hyunae didnt pick up her phone, most probably because she's busy. and thank u for saying the fic is gorgeous, ily!

roomie - yes, hoya n seorin is married XD. what will happen to namstar date? lol, i havent plan on that XD.

ain - yes, the date is still in action! date with namstar, yay!

puipui90 - here's the update ^^!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

"I feel like an idiot," Hoya muttered. Both him and Dongwoo are waiting in their car, outside of Seorin's house.

"I understand your feelings, but you have to be patient," Dongwoo said, trying to calm Hoya down.

"What took her so long?!" Hoya snapped. They are waiting for the girl to pack her things since the contract required her to live in the mansion.

"She's a girl, Hoya~. She needs to pack lots of things," Dongwoo replied.

"I don’t want to understand. Everyone have to be punctual!" Hoya snapped again. It was then when Seorin suddenly appears in front of her door. She puts on her heels and runs to the car, carrying two large bags.

Dongwoo quickly jumps out of the car to help the girl.

"Komawo," Seorin thanked him in between her breath.

"Get in the car!" Hoya shouted from inside.

"Why are you always shouting?" Seorin asked, obviously annoyed at the guy.

"I am always like this, there's nothing you can do. Stop asking nonsense and get in the car!"

"I still have to pack my clothes!" Seorin started to snap too.

"What clothes? You already throw in two giant bags into the car, don't tell me those are not clothes!"

"I won't then," Seorin replied. It took Hoya a few seconds to understand the sarcasm.

"So those are not clothes?" he asked, pointing to the bags.

"Yes, but only few of them. I stuffed in a few of my dresses, that's all."

"A few dresses, and you need such gigantic bags?"

"Where do you think I keep my cosmetics?"

 

"…"

 

"I have one single bag just to keep my collection of eyeliners."

"How many eyeliners do you have?"

"I only bring 35 with me. I left the other 20 in the house,"

"What is the world will you do with 35 eyeliners? Do you love Panda eyes that much?!" Hoya is shouting again.

"To COLLECT! I LOVE EYELINERS!" Seorin is shouting too, and Dongwoo is trying hard not to laugh at the newly wed husband and wife.

"There are other things to collect, why eyeliners!?"

"I collect stuffed animals too. The second bag is full with animals," Seorin said, pointing to the other giant bag.

"You're crazy. Let's go and PACK EVERYTHING!" Hoya shouted as he slammed his door and walks to Seorin's house.

"Yah! You are not supposed to enter a girl's house without permission!" Seorin shouts, trying to block Hoya from entering her house.

"Not just house, but I'll enter your room too," Hoya said, not looking at the girl.

"Lee Howon!! Take another step, and you'll die!" Seorin shouted on top of her voice.

"Yeah right," Hoya replied as he stepped into Seorin's room, much to the girl's surprise.

"You are a ert!" Seorin said as she pushed the guy away from her closet. Hoya lost his balance and fell on the bed.

"Yah, Shin Seorin! You're the one who pushed me on the bed, and you call me a ert?!" he snapped as he tried to get off the bed.

"I can’t believe you~," Seorin muttered as she stuffed in her clothes into another giant bag. It took them another hour to pack everything since they were fighting over every single thing like the colour of Seorin's carpet, the size of Seorin's pillow, the shape of Seorin's window and other nonsense things.

 

***

 

 In a separate room of a gorgeous mansion, two young guys are sitting together, drinking their coffee.

"I haven’t seen Dongwoo for a week already," one of them said, as he turned the book he's reading to another page.

"He told me something about glass slippers before he left," replied the other, who seems taller.

"Glass slipper? Hoya hyung must have made a crazy request again," the one with the book said.

"Myungsoo-yah, I think I'll die if I work for Hoya~" the taller one replied, nodding his head.

"Woohyun alone is already a headache," the one called Myungsoo said as he chuckled a bit.

"If Woohyun is a headache, then what is Hoya?"

"He is a heart cancer. Or other deadly disease," Myungsoo replied, causing the other to laugh out loud.

"Sungyeol-ah, I envy you for getting to work with Hyung," Myungsoo said again.

"He's the best," Sungyeol said, nodding his head again, agree with his friend.

Both of them are still talking randomly when suddenly the door of the room was opened by someone from outside.

"Annyeong. Sungyeol, are you busy?" a guy in black popped his head in and asked politely.

"Ani, hyung!" Sungyeol replied, quickly stood up from the sofa.

"Can you drive me to the office? I just received a call from Appa, he wants to talk about the library," the guy said with a very friendly smile on his face.

Myungsoo watched the two of them left. The guy smiles at him too before that.

"He should just command Sungyeol to drive him, because Sungyeol is his personal assistant. But still, he asked Sungyeol politely and checks first if Sungyeol is busy or not. How thoughtful,"

The never ending praises for the eldest son of the family, Kim Sunggyu.

 

***

 

 "So, this is your house.." Seorin muttered as she eyes the mansion from corner to corner.

"It's a mansion, not house!" Hoya said.

"Whatever," Seorin muttered as she walks to the grand stairs. It was then when she saw a very familiar person running down from the stairs, his eyes are fixed on his mobile phone's screen, he didn’t see the girl and bumped her really hard they both fell on the floor.

"And the drama begins," Hoya said before he left the living room, looking for somebody.

It took Seorin a few seconds to come back to her sense upon seeing her crush on top of her. With her full strength, she pushed Woohyun away.

"I'm so sorry," Woohyun who is now on his feet helped Seorin to stand.

"It’s ok-okay.." Seorin suttered her words, having her hand in Woohyun's grip.

"You seems.. familiar," Woohyun pointed.

"We're in t-the same univ-university, Woohyun-shi," Seorin is cursing herself inside for stuttering too much.

"Ah, really? I'm sorry if I don't really notice you," Woohyun replied, flashing his charming smile, not knowing Seorin's heart is almost exploded by that.

"It's okay," Seorin tried to act normal.

"Oh wait. You're a model right? Shin Seorin?" Woohyun suddenly remembered.

"Yes!" Seorin replied excitedly, knowing the guy she likes actually know her name.

"Just so you know, you have many fans in my faculty," Woohyun said again.

"Ah.. is that so..?" Seorin tried to look for a proper way to continue the awkward conversation.

"If you don't mind, can I be your new fan?" Woohyun asked again as he lean down a bit, whispering to the girl's ear, and that gives Seorin a shiver.

It was then when Hoya suddenly appeared.

"Tell me where is Sunggyu hyung!" he shouted and only then he saw the position of the guy and the girl in front of him. Seorin quickly made a gap between her and Woohyun, her cheeks blush like crazy.

"I know the date is in the contract, but I don’t expect it to be this fast," Hoya smirks.

"What contract?" Woohyun quickly asked.

"Do you think I'll answer you? Find the answer on your own," Hoya replied, annoying Woohyun at the same time.

"If only you know how annoying you are, Hoya," Woohyun said.

"Whatever, hyung. Seorin, come here," Hoya said as he grabbed Seorin by her hand.

"Where are you taking her? Is she your girlfriend?" Woohyun quickly asked, curious.

"No, she's not," Hoya replied without looking at him. Seorin bows to Woohyun clumsily as she is been dragged by Hoya.

"Great. I can take her, then," Woohyun muttered more to himself. He gave his watch a glance and realized he is already late for his date.

"Yah Myungsoo!!! Palli come down!!" he shouted for his personal assistant. Poor Myungsoo, he had to stop reading his book for the flirt.

 

***

 

 "I can't believe it! I just talked to Nam Woohyun!" Seorin said when Hoya let her hand go. Both of them are now in a very big and luxurious bedroom. Seorin will be staying there from now on.

"What is so special about talking to him? I talked to him everyday," Hoya replied.

"Really??? Despite being so annoying, you are also very lucky!" Seorin put her two palms together.

"What to do. Even if I don’t want to see his face, we're living in the same mansion. It's hard to avoid him,"

That is when Hoya and Dongwoo's previous conversation struck Seorin's mind.

"Trust me, you'll have a great time with him, I can assure you that, Shin Seorin-shi,"

"Sign in here, and she'll be your wife for three months in front of your family, will be paid 1,000,000.00 KRW and will get to attend a date with Nam Woohyun, which I think she'll get even more than what she wants."

At that time, she never thought how weird the sentences sound.

Hoya was about to leave the room when Seorin grabbed his hand.

"Aish, what is it?!" he asked.

 "What do you mean you and him living in the same mansion?" Seorin quickly asked.

"What's with that question? We're brothers!"

 "…"

 

TBC ~

 

 

 

Annyeong! *virtual hugs to all readers* I am back with a new chapter. I am very excited to update this fic today because of Paradise MV. The MV is awesome, the song is awesome, INFINITE is forever awesome, righhhttt? *spazzing alone XD*

 

Four new characters debuted in this chapter. Please welcome LeaderGyu, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol to NTRC ^^! The story moves on, and Woohyun is now Seorin's brother in law XD. 

 

 

Please don't just leave. Your comments are my energy ^^!

 

 

Till the next chap,

 

 

 

PYNK