21 - Howon

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES :

@songhyunki : neh i'm back. hehe. komawo <3 i also like leadergyu here, mehehe. and what, seorin and sunggyu be together? revelation on sunggyu's behavior will be coming later, keke. andyesofcourseirememberthatmoment lol
@Graysome : your comment, is like the cutest ever XD. im glad i get to break your silent reading chain, nghee. do comment again in the future <3 and yes, u can call me onee-san or senpai, i dont mind ^-^ and yes, lynn was the one woohyun tried to flirt ealier.
@SunYoung_ : copy what XD
@kiba_phoenix : seojin will be back soon to murder people, keke. 
@mariasavo_ : seorin and sunggyu's connection will be revealed later ^^. 
@maryhere : i hope they will last even after six months too ^^
@tim_charisma : wait for seojin to come back soon, she's going to go wild, keke. glad u enjoy the family chat, hehe. love youuu <3
@dmmexcotic : thank u for loving my fic ^^. here's the new chapter for u o/
@jaejae077 : read on to know more on lynn's plan ^^
@era : the chain will keep on breaking this time as well XD. you saje kan suke kemunculan lynn XD

 

CHAPTER 21

 

CRAZY! || status : active

sungJONG – topic of the day. Animal.

NamStar – why animal.
Ho! Ya! – why animal.
NamStar – shut up hoya.
Seorinrin – I love cats o/ !
Ho! Ya! – I like cats too!
NamStar – you’re lying.
Hyun_ki – puppy is cute.
L-Myung – oh yes puppy is cute.
sungJONG - >.>
Hamgyu – hamster is the cutest.
YEOL – horse is cute.
Thenameisdongwoo – dinosaur is cute too.
_nara – dinosaur is not an animal.
YEOL – oh oh ._.
L-Myung – lol YEOL
YEOL – oh!
sungJONG – yes yeol hyung, Nara shi is in the group.
_nara – yes I’m in!
YEOL – oh, ohhh!
NamStar – are you okay, yeol?
Ho! Ya! – are you okay, yeol?
NamStar – oi hoya.
Seorinrin – I’m hungry.
Hamgyu – why didn’t anyone respond to me. I said hamster is cute.
Ho! Ya! – seorin, let’s go eat.
_nara – hamster is cute!
L-Myung – hamster..
sungJONG – Sunggyu hyung, I always told Yeol hyun and Myungsoo hyung that there is another animal that resembles you better than a hamster!
Hamgyu – really?
L-Myung – no! hamster is the most suitable!
YEOL – sungjong, shut up!
sungJONG – yes, sunggyu hyung!
L-Myung – sungjong, keep quiet!
YEOL – I tried to kick you out of the group but failed .__.
sungJONG – you can’t kick me out coz I am the admin ._.
YEOL – oh.
L-Myung – XD
_nara – what is happening?
Hamgyu – what animal?
Ho! Ya! – what animal?
Seorinrin – what animal?
Hyun_ki – what animal?
Thenameisdongwoo – what animal?
NamStar – what animal?
Thenameisdongwoo – hah! Copycat!
Seorinrin – hah! Copycat!
_nara - hah! Copycat!
YEOL - hah! Copycat!
Hamgyu - hah! Copycat!
sungJONG - hah! Copycat!
Hyun_ki - hah! Copycat!
L-Myung - hah! Copycat!
Ho! Ya! – hah! Copyca
Ho! Ya! – cat
Ho! Ya! - !
sungJONG – and there goes the chain >.>
thenameisdongwoo – hoya, stop making typos.
NamStar – when the whole mansion copied me, you asked ‘copy what?’. When I asked the same question with Dongwoo hyung, I am a copycat. Fine.
Ho! Ya! – can’t help it, dongwoo hyung.
sungJONG - *ignores NamStar*
thenameisdongwoo - *ignores NamStar*
Hamgyu - *ignores NamStar*
_nara - *ignores NamStar*
Seorinrin - *ignores NamStar*
L-Myung - *ignores NamStar*
Hyun_ki - *ignores NamStar*
YEOL - *ignores NamStar*
NamStar – why am I ignored -.- ?
Ho! Ya! - *ignores NamStark*
Ho! Ya! – yay! Manage to spell correctly!
_nara – correctly, lol
sungJONG – you call that correctly?
Seorinrin – omo we have ironman in the house!
Hyun_ki – tony stark omg
Ho! Ya! – what?
NamStar – it’s NamStar. Not NamStark -.-
Ho! Ya! – oh. NamStarK.
YEOL – XD
sungJONG – nara shi! Yeol hyung wants to talk to you!
_nara – neh ._. ?
sungJONG – nara shi! Yeol hyung just hit me T_T
L-Myung – XD
Thenameisdongwoo – I’m a hungry t-rex. Roar.
Hamgyu – what is the animal that resembles me more than a hamster?
L-Myung – nah, just hamster will do.
YEOL – hamster for sunggyu hyung!
sungJONG – oh I forgot to answer that!
Hamgyu - ._.
YEOL – WE ALREADY ANSWERED THE QUESTION ON YOUR BEHALF. IT’S A HAMSTER.
L-Myung – YES, IT’S A HAMSTER!
YEOL – NOW KEEP QUIET!
Hamgyu – hm.
SungJONG – it’s not a hamster. I’ve said this many times ._.
L-Myung – IT IS A HAMSTER, FOR GOD SAKE. YEOL, KICKED HIM OUT OF THE GROUP.
Hamgyu – you guys are hiding something from me.
YEOL – I CAN'T, HE'S THE ADMIN! IT IS A HAMSTER. FINAL.
sungJONG – it’s a BEAVER \o/

Thenameisdongwoo –

NamStar –

_nara –

Hyun_ki –

Ho! Ya! –

Seorinrin –

L-Myung –

YEOL –

Hamgyu – beaver..?

SungJONG -

 

And that’s how the mansion exploded into a big laugh that morning.

*     *     *

“Fire dragon, and fairy..” Woohyun muttered to himself as he read the article on Hoya and Seorin. Deep inside his heart, he is hating Hoya even more.

Woohyun appeared in the university’s magazine many times since last year, but he never make it to the front cover. Hoya suddenly appeared out of no where, and he’s on the ‘BREAKING!’ corner on the magazine cover.

“As if he’s that popular,” he keeps on muttering to himself. He is at a park, killing times reading Maximum, the university’s monthly magazine.

He was about to stand and leave the bench when suddenly a young lady took a seat besides him and gives him a smile.

“You.. look familiar,” Woohyun said.

“Lynn. Remember?”

“Ah.. yes. Waterfall, heh,” Woohyun chuckles a bit.

“Waterfall is Lynnelle, but if that is the only thing you can remember about me, even if it’s wrong, I am honoured,” Lynn responded with a smile.

“So, what brought you here? I don’t think you’re here for a walk?” Woohyun asked as he saw a copy of Maximum in Lynn’s bag.

“I have an offer,” Lynn started as she took a deep breath.

“I’m listening,”

“I know you and Hoya are not on a good term,”

“I hate him,”

“Well, okay. You hate him. And, I can help you,”

“How?”

“I can ruin his happiness,”

At this moment, Woohyun realized that Lynn is no longer smiling. He can see determination in her eyes. He didn’t get to say anything when Lynn suddenly continued.

“Him and Seorin, do you know anything about them?” she asked.

It took Woohyun a few seconds to think if he should just be honest since it is not his secret anyway.

“They are close to each other, I can assure you that,” he decided not to reveal the marriage to strangers.

“Hm .. I think you’re hiding something, but it’s okay. We can always talk about it later,”

Woohyun just shrugged at her words.

“Woohyun shi,” she called.

“Hm?”

“I need your help to get me into your mansion,”

“…”

“Can you do that for me?”

Woohyun stood on his feet and fix his jacket a bit. He turns to Lynn after that.

“Not interested,” he smirks as he left the young lady in frustration.

As much as he despises Hoya, he isn’t sure if ruining Hoya’s happiness is what he wants.

 

*     *     *

Sungyeol was running down the stairs when he saw Nara at the living room, reading a comic. His brain then tried to came up with a good sentence to greet the girl. Come to think of it, both of them never even talk to each other. The only interaction they have was the family chat, which is more to creating chains and annoying Woohyun.

“I think a single hello will be okay!” he decided and continue going down the stairs. Slowly, he walked to Nara. After fixing his slightly long hair a bit, he went and stands in front of Nara. He was about to greet her when the girl suddenly looks at him and smile.

“Hey!” she greeted first.

Sungyeol suddenly feels like his face was about to explode. He took a few steps backwards, turns around and quickly ran out of the house. He is that nervous, yes.

Nara just blinked her eyes, not able to understand what just happened.

 

*     *     *

 

It was 10 am in the morning and Seorin is still asleep. Hugging her pink teddy bear, it seems like she is nowhere near waking up.

Suddenly she feels a small sprinkle of water on her face, causing her to squints her eyes a bit. How come the rain can enter her room, that’s what she thought.

It was then when she got a flick on her forehead.

“Ouch~!” she quickly gets up. Upon seeing Hoya perfectly dressed up, ready to go to the university, her hands automatically grab the blanket and cover her face.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Hoya asked, chuckling at the same time.

“I must have looked so stupid and messy!” she muffled her words in the blanket.

“Yes you are, so?” Hoya tried to pull the blanket from her.

“Noooo!” Seorin is still muffling her words.

“Hey, you look as beautiful as always. Don’t hide your face,” suddenly Hoya said, which caused Seorin to blush so badly. Thanks to the blanket, Hoya didn’t get to see the pink stains on her cheeks.

Slowly, Hoya pulls the blanket from his wife, and Seorin just let him.

“See? The cutest Cinderella ever,” he chuckles as he pokes Seorin’s cheek.

“Yah~~ I’m not Cinderella~” Seorin pokes his cheek back.

“But the glass slippers fit. So you’re Cinderella,”

“Well, if you say so. Okay then,” Seorin chuckles, and Hoya ruffles her hair.

“No class today?” Hoya asked.

“Um, my class started at 2PM,”

“Mine started at 12. Want to come along?”

“Will Dongwoo oppa drive us?”

“Nopes.”

“Then?”

“I will. Let’s go together,” Hoya smiles, and Seorin swear he looks damn fine.

“Okay!” Seorin quickly agreed.

“Good! I’ll wait here,”

“Here? No! Please wait outside~~ I need to get ready ~” Seorin whines.

“Aish~ okay, but on one condition,”

“What is it?”

“Call me ‘oppa’,”

“Uh ..”

“I’m older anyway,”

Both of them look at each other for a couple seconds before Seorin nods her head.

“Arasseo. Hoya oppa. Ani, Howon oppa. Can you please wait outside for awhile?” she chuckles.

Hoya stares at her for a while before his lips cracked into a smile.

“Not everyone call me with that name,”

“I think Howon sounds more handsome. But if you prefer Hoya, I’ll call you Hoya oppa,” Seorin smiles.

“Ani, Howon oppa is fine,” Hoya said as he leans down a bit and give Seorin a kiss on her forehead, much to the girl’s surprise.

“I’ll wait outside,” he said as he walked out of the room, leaving Seorin dumbfounded.

 

TBC ~

Annyeong readers o/

Hopefully you guys are happy with this chapter ^-^
I updated this fic 3 times within 4 days. Because I got really motivated, keke. Next week I will be busy with a training. I’ll try to update again before Tuesday, neh! Please don’t just leave. A couple of words from you will motivate me to keep on writing ^^! Komawo <3

Love,
PYNK

p/s : Actually Lynn already appeared in Chapter 7. Click to read o/