10 - More of the Contract

Not The Right Cinderella!

chocolateloverXD : neh, myungsoo is falling in love ^^
era : lol yeah, their jaw sampai ke lantai XD. hoya is in denial as usual, keke.
roomie : neh sungjong did a good job of annoying hoya XD keke. and ur twin is soojin, not yoojin, ngheee. myungsoo is falling in love, lalalala.
xtears4mex : lol yes, hoya is being childish in the previous chapter XD

 

Hyunki is lying down on Seorin’s bed, and Seorin is doing the same too, just besides her. They were joking and playing around just now, and since they are both tired now, they chose to just rest and talk about random things. Seorin is very happy she has one of her best friends to spend the night with her tonight.

“Seorin unnie, can I ask you a question?” Hyunki suddenly asked.

“Sure. What is it?” Seorin asked back.

“Why are you staying here? In this mansion?”

Seorin blinked her eyes a few times as she heard the question. She never hides things from Hyunki as they are as close as real siblings.

“Well..” she is trying to find the right excuse as she rolled down the bed. It doesn't feel right to tell Hyunki that she is married to Hoya.. and she's not invited to her wedding. Well, there is not even a wedding ceremony to begin with.

“Well..?” Hyunki as she rolled down the bed too, following what Seorin had just did.

“I .. am on a vacation!” Seorin said, clapping her hands at the same time.

“Vacation, here..?” Hyunki raised one of her eyebrows.

“Neh! This mansion is awesome, don’t you think?” Seorin asked, trying to act as natural as she can.

“Well, yeah..” Hyunki nods, but she knows Seorin is hiding something.

It was then when suddenly Hoya barged into the room, causing the two girls to shriek.

“Yah, why are you girls screaming!?” Hoya snapped as he stepped in and grabbed Seorin by her hand.

“Because you barged in into a girl’s room! You should have knock first!” Seorin snapped as she was forced on her feet by Hoya.

“But we are no strangers, we just got--!” and Hoya didn’t get to finish his sentence because Seorin covered his mouth with her other palm.

“I’ll kill you if announce that to my friends!” she whispers, and she looks so serious Hoya was a little bit shocked.

“What is happening here..?” Hyunki asked, blinking her eyes as she watched the two acting so strange.

“Nothing. You, just stay there!” Hoya pointed his finger to Hyunki and he dragged Seorin out of the room after that.

“I can walk by myself okay? Just let me go!” Seorin is snapping too, trying to squeeze out her wrist from Hoya’s grip but failed.

“You had forgotten the contract, so I am here to remind you,”

“I remember everything!”

Hoya said nothing to that, so Seorin just let him walked her anywhere he likes, and it turns out he brought her to the kitchen.

“So.. kitchen?” Seorin asked when Hoya let go of her hand. She rubs her wrist a bit as the tight grip of Hoya just now hurts her hands.

“There are lots of plates and cups and glasses and what not in the sink,” Hoya said.

“Where are the maids?” Seorin asked innocently, looking for them.

“I asked them to go home just now,”

“So it’s your fault the sink is dirty,”

“Yah, Seorin. I asked them to go back because from now on, you will be replacing them,” Hoya said, with an evil smile on his face.

It took Seorin a few seconds before she can respond to her so-called husband.

“Why me?” she asked, blinking her eyes twice without any intention to be cute, which caused a sudden heart attack to Hoya. His cheeks heated up and he turns away.

“It’s in the contract,” he managed to utter after a few seconds.

“No, it’s not..” Seorin looks confused.

“It is!” Hoya snapped to cover his stupid blushes just now as he gave a call to Dongwoo.

“Hyung, can you please bring me the contract? I’m at the kitchen now. Okay.”

“I don’t remember such thing..” Seorin is still looking so confused.

“Just wait and see,” Hoya said and in less than a minute, Dongwoo arrived with a file in his hand.

“Here,” Dongwoo hands it to Hoya and moves aside after that after he bows a bit and smiles at Seorin. Seorin gave him a smile back. Dongwoo is very nice and decent, and such a gentleman. Seorin really likes it when he’s around. He has a very positive aura around him. Which is the opposite of Hoya.

“Read this,” Hoya said as he shoved the file into Seorin’s hands, pointing to a certain part of the document.

Seorin’s eyes followed his finger and she saw the thing that she had never know before.

“Shin Seorin is required to live in the Lee Mansion so everything will go smooth. And as long as she is living in the mansion, the house hold chores are all her responsibility. Should she disobey this, she will have to pay a total of 1,000,000.00 KRW to Lee Howon before the contract ended,” she read slowly.

“What.. how come.. I didn’t realize this when I signed the contract!?” she snapped as she read again the sentence. Only then she remembered what happened on the day she signed the contract.

"I know you best, and I know you don't really mean a marriage contract. So this is a new contract, thanks to my genius brain. Sign this, and she will have to act as your wife for six months in front of your family. She will be paid 1,000,000.00 KRW and will get to attend a date with Nam Woohyun, which again, I think she'll get even more than what she wants. A marriage certificate from the legal court in NOT included, so I believe you two will prefer this one," he said, flashing his white teeth.

"You are indeed a genius!" Hoya smiled as he grabbed the orange file.

"Let me sign that first before I changed my mind," Seorin said as she uncapped her pen and dropped her sign on a few pages in the file. Hoya then grabbed the pen from her and signed the contract.

"Done! You better act well from now on, Seorin," he said.

"I'll make sure I deserve the money and the date," Seorin said, and she looks as confident as ever.

 

She signed all the documents in the file without giving them a second thought because she’s afraid she will change her mind. The offer sounds so good, and she made a mistake for not reading everything carefully.

“Where am I going to bring this much money..?” she whispers to herself. Her financial status is very stable as a famous part-time model, but to have 1,000,000.00 KRW within such a short period of time is impossible.

“You have no choice then,” Hoya said as he grabbed the file from Seorin’s hand and walk off. He stopped at the kitchen entrance and turn back.

“Don’t forget to clean all the dishes, and mopped the floor too before you go to bed, okay?”

Hoya climbs the stairs to his room, chuckling at the same time as he get to bully the girl.

“I hate you!” Seorin hissed as eyed the guy leaving her from his back. She then turns to her front, and saw the mountain of dirty plates in the sink.

“Where did all these came from~? We don’t have that many people in this mansion~” Seorin is complaining as she walks to the sink.

Dongwoo, who is watching her from the kitchen entrance started to pity the girl.

TBC~

Oh yes, I finally get the chance to update this.
I am late, I know. I am so sorry for that ;(
I hope my readers are still here to support this fic.
So the story moves on, and things are not getting any better in between the husband and wife, keke.

So, till the next chapter!
PYNK