16 - Breakfast!

Not The Right Cinderella!

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS SUMMARY + NEW CHAPTER BELOW

CHAPTER 1 : IMPOSSIBLE REQUEST
Woohyun the player was introduced. Good looking, rich, popular, and he played a lot with hearts. Seorin was also introduced. She’s pretty, a part time model, a little childish and adore Woohyun so much. Seojin, Seorin’s elder sister was introduced as well. Kind hearted and loves Seorin so much. Dongwoo appeared at the end of the chapter, it can be seen that he’s not on a good term with Woohyun. He was on phone with Hoya and the chapter ended with Hoya’s impossible request; a pair of glass slippers.

CHAPTER 2 : THE GLASS SLIPPERS & CHAPTER 3 : SUDDEN PROPOSAL
Seojin went to Malaysia for a student exchange programme for a month, leaving Seorin alone.  Dongwoo manage to brought Hoya a pair of glass slippers with so much difficulties, only to find Hoya actually meant to say that he need s a wife, not the shoes from the fairy tale. While the two were discussing on something, Seorin who was there for a photography session put on the glass slippers and it fits her perfectly. Hoya asked her to be his wife upon seeing her wearing the glass slippers.

CHAPTER 4 : MARRIED
Hoya explained to Dongwoo that his father agreed to let any of his sons (Hoya, Woohyun and Sunggyu) to have the ‘The Library’ on one condition; the first of them to get married will get it. He asked Dongwoo to prepare a contract so he can have Seorin to be his wife, as well as to have fun as well. Hoya actually meant to have Seorin act as his wife but at the end, both him and Seorin signed the wrong document and they are now officially husband and wife!

CHAPTER 5 : THE REASON & CHAPTER 6 : GOING TO THE DINNER
Seorin finally learned the reason why Hoya agreed easily when she asked for him to arrange her a date with Nam Woohyun. It’s because Woohyun is Hoya’s brother and Seorin is now living in the same house with Woohyun. Which means, Woohyun is now Seorin’s brother in law! Sunggyu learned from his father that Hoya is now married so he got ‘The Library’. Hoya and Seorin hold hands at the end of the chapter and without knowing why, Hoya blushed.

CHAPTER 7 : WOOHYUN’S PLAN
Being a successful player, Woohyun can’t accept the fact that finally a lady rejected him for Hoya. His rage made him thought how nice would it be if Hoya is in love with Seorin, so he can stole her from him as a revenge.

CHAPTER 8 : RING DING DONG
Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya followed Seorin to the food festival at the School of Culinary in their university. Sungyeol found a flyer saying if one fell in love, he’ll hear Ring Ding Dong (from SHINee) played in his head and they all laughed. While Hoya and Seorin walked off together to find Hyunki, Seorin’s friend, Myungsoo walked alone and bumped into a girl (who is actually Hyunki). And guess what? He heard Ring Ding Dong in his head.

CHAPTER 9 : SUNGJONG IS HERE!
Seorin almost spilled out to Hyunki that she’s married but manage to keep her secret. Hyunki was locked out of her house so Seorin brought her to Hoya’s mansion for the night, and Hoya is annoyed. Sungjong, Sungyeol’s brother suddenly appear and with Sunggyu’s permission earlier, he will be staying in the mansion as well. Hoya doesn’t really favour having Sungjong in the mansion, especially when the younger boy gave Seorin a peck on her cheek.

CHAPTER 10 : MORE OF THE CONTRACT & CHAPTER 11 : HOYA’S JEALOUSY
Hyunki asked Seorin why is she living in the mansion but Seorin is still avoiding to answer. Hoya then revealed that other that living in the mansion and acting as his wife, Seorin also have to do all the chores, the condition that Seorin had missed. Woohyun returned in the morning after flirting with girls, and saw Seorin fell asleep in the kitchen. He then lifts her up in a bridal style and bring her to her room. Hoya witnessed it and started to feel jealous.

CHAPTER 12 : THE ELDEST & CHAPTER 13 : MEETING SUNGGYU
Everyone in the mansion freaked out when they saw what Seorin did. Turned out Seorin is bad at doing house chores so the mansion is in a big mess. Everyone is even scared when Sunggyu came in, since he’s very strict when it comes to cleanliness. Everyone thought Sunggyu will be angry at Seorin, but surprisingly, Sunggyu suddenly get all emotional and pull Seorin into his embrace.

CHAPTER 14 : HIS WIFE
It was finally revealed to everyone in the mansion that Hoya and Seorin are married. Woohyun especially is surprised and Seorin feels sad when she realized the weird situation she is in. She wants to date Woohyun, but that is now his brother in law and she is trapped with Hoya.

CHAPTER 15 : HOYA AND HIS MIRROR
More Hoya-Seorin’s moments in Hoya’s bedroom. Seorin learned about a small mirror made by Hoya’s mother. Hoya can shoot a small metal ball right in the middle of the mirror without breaking it and when Seorin wanted to try, he forbade it. It’s because his mother said once he fell in love, he can never avoid breaking the mirror and the mirror is the only memory he has from his mother, so he doesn’t want to risk Seorin breaking it. Seorin then thought Hoya is actually a nice guy. How can someone who remembers and treasures his mother be bad, right?

 

 

CHAPTER 16

It is 9am in the morning, and Woohyun is already up. He is walking back and forth in his luxurious bedroom, looking for his watch. While at it, he is thinking about the humiliation he got the other night.

 

"Playboy..?" Woohyun tried his best not to stutter his words.

"I just moved into your university, Nam Woohyun and I heard a lot about you. So you better stay away, I am not interested in you. I like Hoya better," Lynn said and the last sentence made Woohyun so angry.

How can a girl prefer Hoya over him?

 

“Yes, exactly!” Woohyun muttered to himself as he crumpled his fingers into a punch. He always believes no matter what, he is always a step ahead of that stepbrother of his. However, a couple of days ago he just learned that Hoya already got ‘the library’ which proved him wrong. Hoya is ahead of him when it comes to the library. And now, this Lynn girl prefers Hoya over him, how is he going to take these humiliation, twice?

“I need to do something,” he whispered to himself as he put on his watch that he found besides his bedpost. In order to ease the worry and jealousy in his mind, Woohyun need to do something, but he isn’t sure what will be his plan.

“Sungyeol!” he shouted as he stepped out of his room, calling for his personal assistant.

Sungyeol, who is arguing with his younger brother, Sungjong, startled upon hearing the shout and accidentally dropped his pancake on the floor.

“See what you’ve done?!” he blamed Sungjong as he uses his handkerchief to clean the mess.

“What did I do?” Sungjong asked, obviously annoyed.

“I don’t know,” Sungyeol replied lazily and hands the handkerchief to his brother.

“Here. Clean it,” he said and quickly made his way to find Woohyun.

“Eww..” Sungjong made a disgust face and throws the handkerchief behind him, which later, he learned had perfectly landed on someone’s face.

“Do you want to die?!”

Sungjong quickly turned back and he saw his least favourite person in the mansion, Hoya, with the handkerchief on top on his head, covering half of his face, leaving only one eye for him to caught whoever did that to him.

“Omo, hyung. Is this your new hat?” Sungjong chuckles and took out his phone from his pocket.

“Why did you take out your phone??” Hoya asked, staring at the boy.

“To share your picture on my instagram,” Sungjong chuckles and took a snap at Hoya. Hoya quickly grabbed his phone from his grip and gave Sungjong a death glare.

“Don’t you dare,” he said as he throw away the handkerchief.

“Omomomo hyung, what did you have for breakfast today? A tiger?” Sungjong chuckles again, but he did sense that Hoya is angry. So, the youngest brother is bad at controlling his anger, that’s what he thought.

“No, I didn’t have a tiger this morning! I have Seorin-“

“Omomomo hyung, you HAVE SEORIN NOONA AS YOUR BREAKFAST??” Sungjong didn’t let Hoya finish his sentence and raise his voice on purpose to tease the youngest son in the mansion.

“Wh-, how can I have her as my breakfast, good lord!” Hoya snapped as he returned Sungjong’s phone to the owner.

“You tell me, hyung. How did you have her?” Sungjong asked cheekily.

“What do you mean?” Hoya asked, looking as blur as ever.

“Is she in her pajamas? Or.. you know..” Sungjong is poking Hoya’s waist, and the moment Hoya understood what Sungjong was talking about, he quickly took a few steps backwords and his face is extremely red.

“What- gosh, no, Sungjong!” he stuttered in embarrassment, cause the boy in pink to laugh hard.

“What is so funny, Sungjong? Shut up!” Sungyeol appeared out of no where and Woohyun behind him.

“Nothing, Yeol hyung. I just learned that Hoya hyung did something y with Seorin noona this morning,” Sungjong is still teasing, which caused Sungyeol and Woohyun to drop the jaws and turned to face Hoya.

“What?! I said it’s not like that, good grief, Sungjong, stop this!” Hoya snapped as he blushed at the thought of doing something y with Seorin. He quickly slapped his own cheek upon the thought. Sungjong was about to even more when Dongwoo and Myungsoo stepped into the mansion and join the small crowd.

“Why is everyone gathering in the middle of the living room?” Dongwoo asked as he kept his phone is his pocket.

“Just discussing about Hoya hyung and-“ Sungjong didn’t get to finish his sentence when Hoya cupped his mouth from behind.

“Aren’t you going to stop?! This has nothing to do with Seorin and y time whatsoever you have in your erted mind!” he snapped which later caused Dongwoo and Myungsoo to drop their jaws. Sungyeol and Woohyun who finally manage to pick up their jaws earlier now had drop them back upon hearing what Hoya said.

“So you did have a y time with Seorin?!” Woohyun snapped as he stepped towards Hoya but Dongwoo suddenly appeared in between him and his stepbrother.

“So what if he did? They are married,” Dongwoo smirks as he stressed on the word ‘married’. He isn’t that sure why, but Woohyun seems a little jealous.

“That’s.. well,” Woohyun didn’t get to find the right word to respond to Dongwoo.

“Yah, Dongwoo hyung. Stop it. It’s nothing like what Sungjong said,” Hoya said as he rubs on his forehead.

“Sungjong didn’t say anything. You’re the one who announced to everyone about your y time with Seorin,” Dongwoo replied with a stupid expression on his face.

“Gosh, no, that’s not it! I was saying-“ Hoya didn’t get to finish his sentence as he saw Seorin walking down the stairs. She is still in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes cutely, and Hoya quickly palmed his face to hide the two blushes on his cheeks.

“Hoya, I think I left my towel in your room this morning,” she said sleepily which caused everyone to gasped in surprise, including Sungjong.

“Omomomo hyung! I was just joking earlier, but, you really DID IT??” Sungjong asked, almost shouting. And now all eyes are on Hoya, except for Seorin who is still sleepy she didn’t even open her eyes properly.

“What Sungjong, gosh are you out of your mind?!” Hoya snapped.

“Well, hyung, you better return her towel. It’s okay, we understand,” Sungyeol chuckles.

“Don’t tell me you kept her towel to smell her scent when she’s not around?” Sungjong continues teasing, which caused Hoya to explode for the tenth time that morning.

“Good lord, everyone! I meant to say I HAVE SEORIN CLEANED MY BEDROOM THIS MORNING! And that’s all to it! What’s with the y time, gosh, you guys!” he shouted and he stomped to his room, dragging Seorin with him.

“Oh…” everyone respond in unison, finally understand what it is all about.

“That’s no fun,” Sungjong said as he walked away.

“Oi, Sungjong ah. Your mind is really dirty,” Sungyeol said as he followed his brother.

“All of you are the one who keep on dropping and picking up your jaws, why blamed me,” Sungjong chuckles, followed by everyone who are finally back to their 5 senses after hearing the word ‘y time’ for the first time in the mansion.

 

*    *     *

“My towel~,” Seorin muttered sleepily as Hoya dragged her to his room.

“We’re going to get it for you, good grief, Seorin, how come you’re still sleepy?” Hoya asked as he motioned the girl into his room.

Not far from them, Sunggyu who is getting ready to go to his office is watching them in silent. A sad expression is on his face. He took a deep sigh and slowly walked down the stairs after both Hoya and his wife disappear into the bedroom.

TBC ~

 

So hey, I'm back! *smiles* Finally I get to post a new chapter after such a long time. I really want to finish this fic, and I hope I still have my readers with me :)  Talking about the new chapter, there's nothing much other than the chaos in the mansion so early in the morning. It's because I just came back with a new chapter after so long, I don't want to quickly poured in all the important events all of a sudden. So yeah, I will write the new chapter soon. Happy reading ^-^ !

Much love,
PYNK

p/s : I made a new character chart for this fic, since the previous one is all serious, emotional and dramatic XD Which doesn't suit the storyline much.