11 - Hoya's Jealousy

Not The Right Cinderella!

@roomie : you're loving ur yeojeong in ur fic so much, u mixed up seorin and her in ur comment, ngheee. -hugs u- myungsoo will come again soon, no worries keke.
@era : neh, hoya being a bully mmg tak y. but he's cute what XD?
@chocolateloverXD : lol yes, ure right. he has no idea.. keke
@crazysaurus : awww, welcome new reader! i love u, believe me ^-^
@keisha96 : sorry for making u waiting~
@serenelle : and i'm happy to have you back, nghee ^-^
@jerry : neh, sungjongie is already here! and his role is funny lol

 

Woohyun steps into the mansion lazily. He glanced at his watch for awhile to check on the time.

“7 am..” he muttered to himself. It is very usual for the second son to came back home in the morning. He flirts a lot.

Woohyun was about to climb the stairs when he saw Seorin at the dining table. She’s sitting on one of the chairs, burying her face into her folded arms on the table and is sleeping soundly.

“Seorin..?” he whispered as he walks to the girl. Slowly, he pulls the chair besides Seorin and took a seat besides her.

At first he wonders what is the girl doing there, but then he saw a mop leaning against Seorin’s other side, together with a pail.

“So she’s cleaning the kitchen,” he muttered as he turned back and saw a very messy kitchen. There are some broken plates on the floor, and the floor is nowhere near clean.

“Whatta~..” the sleepy guy widened his eyes at the view. He was about to wake Seorin and ask her what had happened, but he doesn’t have the heart to do so upon seeing the sleeping beauty at the table.

“Are you going to leave her there?” suddenly he heard a voice from his back. He turned back and saw a very cute boy, wearing a pink shirt.

“Who.. who are you? What are you doing here?” Woohyun quickly asked.

“Annyeong, I’m Sungjong! You must be Woohyun hyung, right? I’m Sungyeol’s younger brother. Sunggyu hyung said I can stay here with everybody!” the boy explained cheerfully.

“Sungyeol’s brother..? Ah, okay then.. Welcome, Sungjong,” Woohyun greets the boy awkwardly.

“So, are you going to leave her there?” Sungjong asked again.

Woohyun looks at him, and turned to Seorin. He tilted his head a bit before he looks at the boy again.

“Well.. what do you think I should do, then?” he asked, scratching his head sleepily.

“If I were you, I’ll carry her to her bedroom. That will annoy Hoya hyung to the core, right? Oh well, maybe that’s just me. Catch you later, hyung!” Sungjong waves his hand cutely and climbs up the stairs.

Woohyun suddenly thought Sungjong is right. It’s been quite awhile since the last time he made Hoya angry.

“I don’t know what the relationship between you and Hoya is, but I can see that he is a little protective over you,” he whispered into Seorin’s ears and he lifts the girl up slowly in a bridal way.

***

Hoya stepped out of his room, his hand reaching for his mobile phone to call Dongwoo. He’s ready to go to the university and is looking for his personal assistant when suddenly Sungjong walked passed him.

“This mansion is so interesting. I already saw a live-action Cinderella story on my first morning here. What a romantic couple,” he said to himself loudly before he whistled cheerfully to his room. He did it on purpose, of course.

“What romantic couple!?” Hoya was about to run to Seorin’s room when he saw Woohyun appeared at the stair entrance, carrying his wife, romantically in a bridal style.

“What are you thinking you’re doing?” he asked, trying really hard to hide his jealousy.

“Um? I’m helping this poor girl. Wae?” Woohyun responded with a smirk.

“She can walk, you know?”

“Not when she’s sleeping,”

“You can just wake her up,”

“I don’t want to,” Woohyun said before he sticked out his tongue at Hoya. He then walked to Seorin’s room with the girl in his arms. He’s a little tired because he just came back and he just carried the girl from down stairs, but he cannot hide his smile as it is kind of obvious he succeed in annoying Hoya. He should ask for more advice from Sungjong next time.

***

“Who does he think he is? Touching my wife like that!” Hoya snapped as he walks down the stairs. He stopped for awhile when he realized he had just use said “my wife” just now.

“Hoya, you’re crazy,” he said as he hits his forehead lightly. He was about to leave the mansion when he saw something that makes him abruptly stop.

“What.. what is this..?!”

 

TBC


Annyeong readers! -waves- I am done with this chapter last week.
But I forgot to update, wuuuu ;_;
So yeah, the stepbrothers enjoy annoying each other so much, LOL.
And Sungjong is not helping at all XD
I will try to update again real soon, wait for it ne ^-^

PYNK