27 - The Clock is Ticking

Not The Right Cinderella!

REPLIES

Choiminhoprincess : sober what XD OMG ur brain and my brain are equal lmao. Sorry for the late update, here’s the new chapter XD. Now u can read hoya and seorin’s reaction, muahaha.

Byunbelle : hello XD *waves* it had been some times since we talk. Sorry I was really busy earlier, hueee. And yes, hoya and seorin are official now, keke.

Ilovebubbletea : thank u for loving the previous chap ^^

Slorgma : no no, there’s no mystery and and you’re not stupid, don’t say that XD. Thank u for liking the previous chap ^^

Exotic_sayu : aha, I don’t think your mind is dirty. My mind is like that too XD

ItzumiAiehara : Well, Lynn still didn’t find the contract. For now. Nghee..

Maryhere : im so sorry for the late update >< Please forgive me. Here’s the new chapter for you, nghee.

Tim_charisma : Yes, sunggyu is not gay XD. Hoya and Seorin are just being crazy about it. And yes, they are officially husband and wife now, nghee.

Jaejae077 : The time for one of them to confess is getting shorter, since.. keep on reading ^-^ !

Syazawani : hello new reader ^^! Thank you for reading and liking this story. I’m glad I made you screamed reading the last chapter XD, keke. Here’s the new chap for you ^-^

oppArz : komawo ^^!

farachen : I believe the other readers are hating Lynn too, keke.

 

 

 

CHAPTER 27 : THE CLOCK IS TICKING

 

In Vegas.

Seorin is sitting on the bed, hugging her knees close to her chest. It was 5 in the evening, and she’s spending her time alone. Well, Hoya is there as well. Both of them are still in Vegas, in the same hotel and in the same room. In fact, Hoya is actually sitting on the other side of the bed, looking at Seorin.

“Do you hate me?” Hoya suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

Since morning, none of them actually said anything to each other. Hoya did try to start a conversation a few times, but Seorin seems really not in the mood to talk.

“No..”

Seorin gave him a short answer, but it is enough to make him smile, since he’s been longing to talk to her since morning.

“So why are you not talking to me?”

“I am.. now.”

“Rin,”

“Um?”

“I missed you,”

And slowly Seorin turns to her husband. He is smiling brightly, and there’s no way Seorin can ignore him.

“Sorry,” she said as she pats besides her on the bed, inviting Hoya to sits next to her.

Hoya quickly crawls on his four and reached Seorin in no time. He sits right besides her and peck on her cheek.

“Yah~” Seorin blushes as she chuckles, rubbing on her cheek.

“You made me miss you, so you have to bear with the consequences,” Hoya chuckles as he wraps his arm on Seorin’s waist and brings her closer to him.

Slowly, Seorin rest her head on Hoya’ shoulder as they cuddle each other on the bed.

“Rin, can I ask you a favor?” Hoya suddenly asked.

“Sure, what is it, oppa?” Seorin asked back as she looks at him.

“No matter how angry you are to me, or, even if I made you really upset in the future, please don’t ignore me.. I can’t take it when you’re not talking to me..”

Seorin smiles and nods a bit.

“Sorry .. I won’t ignore you anymore after this. Never,” she whispered, and Hoya smiles after he kissed her on her forehead.

 

*     *     *

 

In Korea.

Sungyeol is sitting on the couch, playing with his phone. Nara and him are getting closer these days, thanks to the Kakao Talk application. It helps a lot since Sungyeol is having real difficulties to breathe whenever Nara is around, what more to talk to her.

It was then when Myungsoo climbed down the stairs hurriedly.

“Yeol, did you see my keys?” he asked as soon as he saw the taller guy.

“Your keys? Are you talking about the keys, as in, all the keys in the house attached to the big ring that you always hold on to?”

“Yes, that one!”

“Nopes, I didn’t see them,” Sungyeol responded as he keeps on staring as his phone screen.

“Yah~~ you asked for the details as if you saw them somewhere,” Myungsoo responded as he keeps on looking for the keys. He remembers clearly that he left the keys at the dining area last night, and that’s the first place he looked for the them this morning but they are no longer there.

It was then when Lynn suddenly appeared out of no where from the kitchen and quickly pointed to the dining area.

“I saw the keys there,” she said, faking a smile.

“Really? But they were not there this morning?” Myungsoo asked as he ran to the dining table and there he found the keys, much to his relief.

“Thanks so much, Lynn-shi. I must have missed them this morning,” Myungsoo smiles as he thanked the lady for helping him to find his keys. Little that he knows that Lynn actually has the keys with her since early morning. She already attached Seorin’s room key back to the ring before she put the ring again on the dining table just now.

The fact that she spent the night in Seorin’s room and fails to find anything irritates her.

 

*     *     *

 

In Vegas.

“Do we really have to go back to Korea~?” Seorin whines as she walks side by side with Hoya in the Las Vegas Airports.

“Well, both of us still have to go to lectures tomorrow,” Hoya chuckles as he ruffles his wife’s long hair, while Seorin is still pouting. Hoya then leaned down a bit and peck on her pout.

“Such a cutie,” he said as he chuckles, leaving Seorin blushing more than ever.

 

*     *     *

 

In Korea.

Lynn is sitting on a couch in Woohyun’s room. Woohyun is talking to someone so the lady is just sitting there, drinking her tea.

“So,” Woohyun started a conversation as he hang up on the person he is talking to on his phone just now.

“Did you manage to find anything in Seorin’s room?”

“Sadly, no. I looked everywhere, trust me. She’s keeping nothing weird in that room,” Lynn answered, looking irritated.

“Well, I did search Hoya’s room up and down as well last night before I gave the keys ring to you. And yes, I didn’t found anything. I wonder what those two are up to..” Woohyun said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Maybe there’s no contract what so ever?” Lynn suggested.

“So you are saying both of them are actually together because they are in love with each other? No, I don’t think so. Hoya is a really selfish person, he can never loves anyone more than himself,” Woohyun chuckles, not knowing that deep inside, Hoya is actually such a nice person. He refused to believe anything good about that brother of his.

 

*     *     *

 

“I wish the lecture tomorrow will be cancelled. I don’t feel like going to class,” Seorin whispered as she leans on Hoya’s shoulder. They are on the flight, on their way home. Hoya smiles as he took her hand in his and plays with her fingers.

“Well, at least our classes will start after lunch tomorrow. We can get enough sleep and rest tonight,” and Seorin nods.

“And we can go out together and play again,” Hoya chuckles and that cheers Seorin up.

“I’m going to list all the places I wanted to go, then we can go together!”

“I’ll make my list too!”

And then both of them keep on talking about the places they wished to visit together when Seorin suddenly took out her phone which is on ‘flight mode’ to check on the calendar.

“I think next week we’re going to have an extra day off following our weekend,” she said, pointing to the screen of her phone.

Hoya nods his head when he suddenly realized something.

“Rin,” he called.

“Neh, oppa?”

“We signed the contract on February..”

Seorin stared into his eyes for a while before she checks on the date again.

Her heartbeat increased all of a sudden, and both of them falls into a long silence when they realized that the contract will end in three days.

The clock is ticking fast for both of them.

 

*     *     *

 

Lynn is reading a magazine in the living room. Myungsoo is out on date with Hyunki, while Sungyeol is sitting in the opposite couch, chatting with Nara on his phone.

It was then when Dongwoo suddenly appeared and he is in a rush.

“Where are you going, hyung?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’m going to pick up Hoya and Seorin from the airport,”

“And, why are you taking mango juice with you?” Sungyeol asked, pointing to the bottle of mango juice in Dongwoo’s hand.

“Oh, this? I took it from the fridge just now. Hoya said he wants to drink it and asked me to bring it for him,” Dongwoo chuckles.

“He can never live without you, hyung,” Sungyeol said as he laughed.

“Of course he can’t! He trusted me the most in this world. He even trusts half of his credit cards with me,” Dongwoo chuckles as he left the mansion to pick Hoya and his wife from the airport.

Lynn, who listened to the whole conversation, flipped through the pages of the magazine on her lap, and her lips pursed into a smile.

She just learned that Hoya trusted Dongwoo a lot.

Of course Woohyun and her failed to find anything in Hoya’s and Seorin’s room.

Whatever it is they are looking for, that thing must be in Dongwoo’s care.

 

TBC ~

 

Annyeong! I am extremely sorry for this late update. I was stuck with the final examination, I really don’t have time to write a new chapter, please forgive me >< . I am quite free now, so I will be updating more often. Please stay and keep on supporting NTRC ^-^ . Hearts and kisses to all my readers!

Love, PYNK