15 - Hoya and His Mirror

Not The Right Cinderella!

@Eggyeol : I hope you'll enjoy this fic ^^ welcome!
@yeollipopskidoodle : Sorry you have to ask me to update ~~ here is it! Thanks for your interest in this fic :) -bows-
@xtra4u : welcome, new reader ^^
@era : neh neh the relationship in between those two is still a secret, keke
@tsykplv : komawo, hope u'll like the update :)
@kevinwoo99 : welcome, new reader! komawo! -bows-

 

 

That morning, Seorin woke up with a really dizzy head. She tried to think if she did something the previous night that might cause this headache, and concluded it might be because she thought too much of the problem she put herself in right now.

“I wish Seojin unnie is here..” she muttered as she crawls down her bed.

She tried to balance herself well when suddenly Hoya barged in out of nowhere, causing the girl to scream.

“Is this going to be your habit?!” she asked, grabbing a pillow and throws it to her immature husband.

“What? We’re married.” Hoya replied as he dodged the pillow.

“Aish, what do you want so early in the morning?” Seorin asked, slowly walking to her bathroom.

“Early? Yah, it’s almost 10! And don’t even think to escape the contract!” Hoya said as he dragged the girl out of the room.

“Yah, Lee Howon! Where are we going?” the girl asked, trying to squeeze her hands off Hoya’s grip.

“My bedroom,” he said as he opened the door to his room and dragged the poor girl with him.

“Can’t you be more gentle..” Seorin said, more like whispering to herself.

Both of them are now standing in the bedroom, and Seorin widened her eyes. The guest bedroom given to her are very luxurious, but it’s nothing compared to Hoya’s.

“Is this a house or something..? So big..” Seorin muttered as she walks around the room after Hoya let go of her hands.

“Why are you walking around? Your job is to clean my bedroom,” Hoya reminded, and Seorin turned to face him.

“Everything is neat and clean, my job here is done,” and she was about to escape the guy out of the room and Hoya grabbed her hand again.

“Yah, do you really have to grab and drag me every single minute~?” she complained.

Hoya was about to lecture the girl about her responsibility as a girl and a wife when he noticed her pale face.

“Are you sick?” he quickly asked, feeling Seorin’s cheek with his palm. The girl widened her eyes at the sudden skin contact, and Hoya quickly keeps his hand back and turns away.

“Ah.. well.. oh, what is this?” Seorin was about to change the topic to something else when she saw a small, round mirror hanging on one side of the room.

“A mirror, obviously,” Hoya replied.

“I know, but you have that super big mirror already to check whatever you want to check. What is this small one doing here?” Seorin points to his big mirror.

Hoya then walked to his drawer and took out a small, metal ball. He walks and stand next to Seorin, and both of them are about two meters away from the mirror. He raised his hand and is about to throw the ball at the mirror when Seorin stopped him.

“The mirror looks so well-made, don’t break it!” she said, holding Hoya’s arm.

“I won’t,” Hoya said as he freed his arm and throws the metal ball in a way that shows he had been doing that for hundreds of years. He aimed really well, and the ball hit the mirror right at the centre. Amazingly for Seorin, instead of breaking the mirror, the ball bounced back and Hoya catches it.

“Okay, how did you do that..?” the girl quickly asked.

“Just like that,” Hoya replied and he looks so proud.

“There must be a trick with this ball!” Seorin grabbed it from his hand and was about to throw it to the mirror too when Hoya stopped her this time by holding her arm.

“Yah, yah, you love Woohyun right?” he asked, and both of them are now looking into each others’ eyes.

“W-why did you asked that all of a sudden..?” Seorin asked, blushing at the same time.

“W-well.. this mirror is made by my mother,” Hoya said as he motioned the girl to sit on his bed.

“Your mother?” Seorin repeated after him. She once heard from Myungsoo about Hoya’s mother. She passed away when he was still a kid.

“Neh. She taught me how to throw this ball without breaking the mirror. It might sounds funny, but I learned from her that once you’re in love with someone, there’s no way you can avoid breaking it,”

“Oh.. why?” Seorin asked, tilting her head and looking so cute at the same time, and Hoya turns to the other side to hide the blushes on his cheeks.

“Well, it needs lots of concentration and skill in order to do that. But when you’re in love, you will lost your focus.. something like that, I don’t know, I’ve never fallen in love,” Hoya said, scratching his head.

“Ah.. I see..”

“That’s why I asked about.. about your feelings for Woohyun.. I mean, this mirror is the only memory I have of my mother. You might break it..” Hoya explained.

For the first time, Seorin suddenly feels that Hoya is not as bad as she always thought. How can someone who remembers and treasures his mother like this be a bad person?

“Well, I guess this will need lots of practice,” Seorin said when she suddenly stands on her two feet and throw the ball at the big mirror of Hoya’s, breaking it into thousands of pieces. Both of them drop their jaws before Seorin quickly runs to the door and left, laughing at the same time.

“Yah, Shin Seorin, come back here!”

And Hoya’s shout echoes through the big mansion.

TBC

First, I am so sorry for the late update. I was extremely busy with my job ><
Second, welcome to all new readers and subscribers ^^
Third, sorry if this update is short. I'll try to gather the other characters in the next chap!
And this chapter is to show the little progress in Hoya and Seorin's relationship :)

Till the next update,
PYNK