14 - His Wife

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

"Y..you.." Sunggyu muttered, he sounds so weak the sentence came out like a whisper.

 

 

Seorin look at him with her big eyes, not knowing how to respond to his words, or his touch, so she turns her gaze to Hoya, who is looking so surprised watching his hyung palming his wife. Her husband looks so startled, Seorin knows nothing can be expected from him so she turns to Sunggyu again.

 

 

The girl is more than shocked when she saw the guy in front of her now has tears in his honest eyes.

 

"W-where have you been..?" he asked Seorin before he pulls her into his embrace, surprising each one of the residents in the mansion.

 

"Hy-hyung?" Hoya stuttered upon watching such scene in front of his eyes.

 

It was the when suddenly Seorin freed herself from the eldest's arms.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked as she hides behind Hoya's broad shoulder. Unconsciously, they hold each other's hands and if there is a moment where Hoya feels the most protective over the girl, it will be right now.

 

Sunggyu suddenly came back to his five senses and took a couple of steps backwards and bows apologetically.

 

"I.. I am seriously sorry.." he said as he bows, and when he lifts up his face again, he caught Seorin's eyes, and his heart beats at the fastest rate again. It is then when he saw the two are holding hands, and he remembers what he heard from Sungyeol just now.

"Actually, Hoya asked his wife to clean the kitchen, but it seems that Seorin-shi is not good at doing house chores, resulting t-this mess..” 

 

 

"She's your wife, Howon ah?" calming down, he asked.

 

"Neh," short, the youngest of the brothers replied.

 

"Take care of her well, then," he said before he left the kitchen for the mansion entrance. Sungyeol quickly followed after his steps. Being his personal assistant, he is always by Sunggyu's side.

 

Everyone is now in silent, not knowing how to react to what had happened just now.

 

Dongwoo, being the most rational among everyone in the mansion (in the exception of Sunggyu) claps his hands after he clears his throat.

 

"Now everybody, pick up your jaws!" he said, putting on a serious. He made everyone else laugh, and of course, they pick up their jaws.

 

"Okay, what was that?" Myungsoo asked and Hyunki shook her head.

 

"Noona, do you know Sunggyu hyung?" Sungjong asked, blinking his eyes cutely.

 

"I don't think so.. But .. he does look familiar.." Seorin said as she hits her head lightly, trying to remember.

 

"Try to remember, noona. Maybe he's your ex-boyfriend, but you've forgotten about him after you've involved in a car accident!" Sungjong said and Hoya pokes his forehead.

 

"Little boy, do you think we are in a fanfiction?" he asked as he smirks.

 

"You, are jealous," Sungjong smirked too as he wraps his arms around his body.

 

"Me, jealous? Why would I?"

 

"You are afraid of the fact that noona might have a boyfriend so you can't get her,"

 

"Nah, she is mine LEGALLY, other guys can never have her," Hoya chuckles as he walk off, dragging Seorin with him.

 

"Hoya, stop with the act. How dare you lied to Sunggyu hyung just now," Woohyun suddenly said as he stopped his brother from leaving the scene.

 

"What lie?" Hoya is clearly annoyed.

 

"Did you make Sungyeol told Sunggyu hyung that Seorin shi is your wife?"

 

"No I didn't,"

 

"And now you're claiming her legally, all these are too stupid I can't stand it, so just stop will you?" Woohyun asked as he grabbed Seorin from Hoya, causing the guy to widened his eyes.

 

"What.. do you think you're doing? She's my wife," Hoya said, he looks serious now.

 

"Come on, stop it Hoya,"

 

"Ah, Woohyun hyung. Seorin is really Hoya's wife," Myungsoo suddenly jumps into the quarrel, causing Woohyun, Sungjong and Hyunki to widened their eyes in shock.

 

"You're his wife?" Woohyun quickly asked Seorin.

 

"You're married, unnie?" Hyunki asked right after that.

 

"You two are married?!" Sungjong followed with a high pitched voice before Hoya pokes his forehead again.

 

"You don't have to use that pitch," he said when Sungjong pouts at him.

 

"Unnie, you're married?" Hyunki asked again, widening her eyes at the same time.

 

"He's your husband?" Woohyun asked too, disbelieving,

 

Seorin took a few steps backwards, and ran upstairs to her room after she bows to everyone. Hyunki was about to chase after her but is stopped by Myungsoo.

 

"Maybe she wants to be alone?" he asked, and Hyunki thought what he said is true, too.

 

"Just, how in the world, is she your wife?" Woohyun asked as he turns to Hoya.

 

"We're married, that's it," Hoya replied, putting on an annoying expression on his face.

 

"But .. when? How? And why? It can't be just like that, right?"

 

"When, how and why, nothing's important now, hyung. It already happened," Hoya said as he climbs the stairs.

 

"I'm still not done talking to you, Hoya,"

 

"I'm not in the mood to listen, hyung," the youngest replied as he opened the door to his room and disappeared into it.

 

"What.. what is happening?" Woohyun asked to the rest, obviously unsatisfied.

 

"He did announced that he's already married at a family dinner, but you weren't there at that time, hyung," Myungsoo tried to explain.

 

"This.. this is just too sudden," Woohyun muttered as he dropped himself on the couch, trying to put all the scattered pieces together.

 

***

 

Seorin jumps on her bed, burying her face into her pillow as soon as she locked her room from inside.

 

"You're his wife?"

 

Woohyun's expression when he asked the question broke her heart, and she doesn’t even know why.

 

"Why is this happening..?" she thought to herself.

 

TBC

 

Sorry for the late update, I'm really busy with my works!
And, yeah. The relationship between Sunggyu and Seorin is still hidden ^-^ Keep on supporting NTRC to know! The story moves on, and their marriage is now no longer  a secret. Mian if this chap is too.. boring or something >< I just feel like updating because today is my birthday, LOL random XD. So yeah, till the next update, BYE!

 

PYNK