09 - Sungjong's Here!

Not The Right Cinderella!

Seorin and the boys are helping Hyunki with her stall since the guy’s feet seems like glued there, so everybody decided to stay. Sungyeol didn’t stay long since his brother is still missing so he went to look for him.

Hoya too, since he is very uncomfortable at the fact that Seorin is smiling to everyone but him, chose to walk alone in the carnival.

“Thank you everyone, you guys helped me so much today,” Hyunki said as she bows. Seorin gives her shoulder a light squeeze, and the boys bow too.

“Thank you for the delicious meals!” Dongwoo said, smiling as bright as he can, Seorin thought it is very cute of him since he always looks so serious with his works, and how he can be all bubbly and cheerful because of delicious food.

“I’m still a rookie in this field, but thank you for liking my cooking,” Hyunki bows again.

“They’re.. really g-good,” Myungsoo stuttered his words, blushing at the same time too.

“I bet Ring Ding Dong is ringing in your head right now,” Dongwoo joked and laughed.

“Shut up~,” Myungsoo gave Dongwoo a light punch on his shoulder.

It was then when suddenly Hyunki's phone rang, so she took a few steps backwards from her friends to answer the phone.

Seorin then saw Myungsoo is giving her a signal that she can't understand.

"What?" she asked, whispering since it looks like Myungsoo is trying to hide what ever he's asking for from the rest.

Again, Myungsoo made a weird body language and Seorin can't stand it so she asked with a louder voice.

"What are you trying to say?"

Dongwoo is now looking at both of them, while Hyunki is still on the phone.

"I want her phone number!" Myungsoo answered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"She might hear you," Seorin chuckles with Dongwoo.

"Your fault~," Myungsoo sighed, and Hyunki finally joined them again. She has a worried look on her face, and it seems like she didn't hear what Myungsoo had just said just now.

"What happened..? Who called you?" Seorin quickly asked.

"My neighbor. She was holding my house key for me since she needs to get into my house for books in our small library, so I trusted her the key. But she lost it on her way to the store,"

"So you can't get into your house..?" Myungsoo asked and Hyunki nodded.

"What about Jin? She's supposed to have the house key too, right?" Seorin quickly asked, remembering Hyunki's sister.

"Unnie, she went to Malaysia. Remember the students' exchange programme? Your unnie went there too," Hyunki said and Seorin nods, scratching her head too for forgetting that. Just then only she realized how much she is missing Hyunae.

"Oh, I know!" Seorin said as she snapped her fingers.

"What?" the rest asked her.

"Why don't you spend the night with us?" Seorin offered, smiling widely and Myungsoo claps his hand.

"Uh.. what do you mean us..? Are you guys staying together?" Hyunki tilted her head, because as far as she knows, Seorin is staying with Hyunae.

"Uhh…" Seorin, Myungsoo and Dongwoo didn't know how to respond to the question. Dongwoo then grabbed the other two with him a few steps from Hyunki.

"Shouldn't we ask for Hoya's permission first before we let a guest sleep in the mansion?" he whispered.

"Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung has to be informed, too," Myungsoo responded as he nods his head.

"From my experience, Sunggyu hyung won't mind having a guest. He loves to help," Dongwoo said again.

"And since Hyunki is pretty, Woohyun hyung won't mind, too," Myungsoo said and he blushes a bit.

"So.. only that stubborn Hoya is the problem now?" Seorin asked, and the other two nodded.

"Well, I'm his wife. I'll deal with him later," Seorin said and quickly grabbed Hyunki's arm.

"Let's go!" she said cheerfully.

***

Hoya is in his room, reading the copy of the contract he and Seorin had signed two days ago. He just realized he had forgotten the most interesting part of the contract.

Shin Seorin will have to do all the house chores and never disobey Lee Howon's commands. She'll pay him a hundred thousand dollars for each time she broke this rule.

"I'll start having fun with this," he chuckles as he kept the contract. It was then when he heard loud voices talking and laughing from downstairs.

Hoya quickly left his room and as he walked down the stairs, he saw Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Seorin and her friend he just met a couple of hours ago.

"Hoya, Hyunki will stay in my room for the night!" Seorin quickly said as soon as she saw her husband.

"What? Why? What for?" Hoya asked, he looks annoyed. He hates outsiders.

"Just because I want to," Seorin replied, putting on an annoying expression on her face as she turns her back on him. Hoya was about to snap at the girl when suddenly a boy stepped in from the front door.

"Hyung, you stay here? The mansion is so luxurious!" the boy in pink shirt exclaimed in a high pitched voice as he turns around.

"Yah, who are you?" Hoya quickly asked. The boy turns to him, tilted his head, eyeing Hoya's face with his sharp glare.

"What are you looking at? And what are you doing here?!" Hoya's raising his voice again.

"Seriously, hyung, you will look much better if you stop getting angry over little things. You'll look much older really soon, so you better stop this and starts smiling like me," the boy said as he smiles his sweet smile. The rest in the mansion, though they didn’t know the who boy is, they still laughed at what he had just said to Hoya just now.

Hoya just can't take this annoying boy anymore and he's about to shout at him and ask him to leave when suddenly Sungyeol appears.

"Yah, stop running here and there! I'm tired of chasing you everywhere!" he said to the young boy.

"Sorry hyung, I'm too excited," the boy grins.

"Oh, everybody, please meet my brother!" Sungyeol said as he introduces the boy in pink as his younger brother.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Sungjong!" the boy said as he bows to everybody.

"Annyeong, Sungjong," everybody greets him, except for the annoyed Hoya. And right after that, Sungyeol said something that makes Hoya even annoyed after what had happened just now.

"Sunggyu hyung said he can stay with us from now on," Sungyeol said and Seorin quickly runs to shake Sungjong's hand.

"Please annoy that guy over there even more!" she said, whispering as she did so. Sungjong take a look at Hoya, he saw that the guy is now looks so angry, and he can sense a slight jealousy too. He turns to the girl in front of him, and he knows there must be some kind of a weird relationship in between these two.

Annoying people is sometimes Sungjong's specialty, so he thought it'll be fun if he can add on a little bit more the jealousy Hoya is suffering now.

"Sure, noona!" he said as he leans down a bit and kisses Seorin's on her cheek.

Everybody in the mansion dropped their jaws, especially Sungyeol who is well-aware of Hoya's temper.

"Yah!" Hoya shouted, though he doesn’t know why, and now everybody who are still having their jaws on the floor, turns to him.

Seorin who is a bit shock from the sudden peck is looking at him too.

"I am not jealous, so stop staring at me!" he stomps his feet and climbs up the stairs again. He slammed his door as hard as he can too.

"Nobody said he's jealous," Myungsoo said as he's the first one to pick up his jaw from the floor, and everybody else follows him and laugh after that.

 

TBC~

Jajang! Sungyeol's brother is now here, let's welcome Sungjongie, yay! And.. don't just leave ^-^. A couple of sentences from you will make me happy :) I'd like to know what you think of this chap –smiles-

Till the next update,

PYNK