04 - Married

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

"Will you be my wife?"

Seorin widened her eyes at the shocking question. It took her a few seconds before she came back to her sense and grabbed her hands from Hoya's grip.

"This is not funny," she said, taking a few steps backwards, trying to act cool.

"No, no. I am not joking. Please seat," Hoya said, dragging a chair and put it in front of Seorin.

"I'm here for a photography session, not.. marriage," Seorin said as she took her seat.

"I know. Let me explain. Please wait here for a bit," he said as he ran back into the room where he had a conversation with Dongwoo just now.

"Dongwoo, prepare me a contract," he said.

"What contract?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm looking for a wife as soon as possible, or the library will go to some else, and you know I'll kill everyone if that happens, right? So I don't care if I know my future wife or not, any random girl will do. Prepare me a contract for that girl outside to sign. Make it a contract marriage for six months. And since I want to have fun at the same time, make up some additional rules like she has to do the house chores in the mansion unless she wants to pay me a million dollar. Now!" Hoya finished everything in one breath before he dragged another chair and bring it to the girl in the studio.

"Crazay~," Dongwoo muttered as he made his way to his car, dialing a few numbers at the same time to get things done.

"Okay, I need to know you," Hoya said as he took his seat right in front of Seorin.

"Because you want to marry me?"

"No! Because I need to know what to offer you for you to agree on this marriage,"

"So we're not getting married?"

"Yes! No, no! Aish," Hoya slapped his forehead. This girl in front of him looks so blank, he even thought of slapping her.

"Tell me your name," he started.

"Shin Seorin,"

"Your age?"

"I'm 19,"

"I'm 20, so I'm your oppa. How's your financial status?" Hoya asked. He wished to hear a bad news from the other party so that he can buy her with money.

"My financial status is okay. Maybe a lil bit better that 'okay'. I'm a model, I made money every month.. so.. yeah. I'm far from broke," Seorin replied, much to Hoya's disappointment.

"Let's get this straight. I need you to a sign a contract,"

"You don’t have to ask me to marry you if you want me to model for your designs," Seorin replied blankly.

"No! I'm not designing anything, and I don’t want you to model them. I need you to pretend to be my wife for six months, and I'll pay you any amount you want if you agree,"

Seorin stared him at him for a few seconds before she burst into a laugh.

"What is so funny about the contract?" Hoya asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Is this a prank or something?" Seorin asked, still laughing, her eyes are looking for the hidden camera at the same time, and Hoya's temper is at it's peak he stood up from the chair and hold the girl by her shoulders.

"Do. I. Look. Like I'm joking?" he asked in between his breath, and Seorin thought the guy just transformed into a dragon.

"No.." she gave him a short reply, stopped laughing immediately.

"Now name your price," Hoya said again, more like commanding as he let go of Seorin's shoulders. The girl still finds it hard to believe whatever this guy is saying, so she tried her luck.

""1,000,000.00 KRW?"

In a lightning speed, Hoya dialed Dongwoo's number.

"Dongwoo-yah, the pay is 1,000,000.00 KRW," he said and ended the call when he heard 'okay' from the other line.

"Settled. Anything else?" Hoya asked.

"You mean I will really get 1,000,000.00 KRW?" Seorin asked, blinking her big eyes twice.

"Yes, I am no liar,"

"Give me one minute!" Seorin said as she stood up an ran to the corner of the studio, taking out her mobile phone at the same time.

"I need to ask Hyunae unnie," she muttered to herself after dialing Hyunae's number, waiting for her to pick up her call.

"Aish, where is unnie!?" she snapped when no one picked up the call.

"Okay, I can do this. I am already 19, I'll make my own decision this time," she muttered to herself again as she made her way to Hoya.

"You will pay me 1,000,000.00 KRW if I acted as your wife for three months, that's the deal, right?" Seorin asked, and Hoya nodded his head.

"And you were asking if I have anything else I'd like to request..?"

"Yes, name it," Hoya replied.

"Arrange a date for me and Nam Woohyun," Seorin quickly said, and much to her surprise, Hoya burst into a laugh as he made a call for Dongwoo for the second time.

"A date with Nam Woohyun, don't forget to add that," he said before he ended the call.

"Trust me, you'll have a great time with him, I can assure you that, Shin Seorin-shi," Hoya said, smiling at the girl.

Seorin is not really sure if this guy will really help her to get Woohyun, but she thought acting for awhile and get 1,000,000.00 KRW in the end might be fun for someone with a boring life like her.

"I'm back!" Dongwoo greeted as he stepped into the studio.

"As punctual as always. Do you have the contract with you?" Hoya asked.

"Everything is in here," Dongwoo waved a green file.

"Sign in here, and she'll be your wife for six months in front of your family, will be paid 1,000,000.00 KRW and will get to attend a date with Nam Woohyun, which I think she'll get even more than what she wants. A marriage certificate from the legal court in included, together with the judge's approval signature and everything needed to make a marriage official. All you guys need to do is sign this, and the two of you will be husband and wife!"

He sounds so confident, but both Hoya and Seorin looks dumbfounded.

"Husband and wife?" Hoya asked after a few seconds spent staring at his personal assistant.

"Yes," Dongwoo answered.

"But I thought I will just have to act? If I really have to marry this guy, please exclude me, I'm leaving," Seorin quickly said.

"Well, you better ask Lee Howon, because just now he is the one who asked me to prepare a MARRIAGE contract. I don’t want to be killed, so my job is to prepare what he asked for," Dongwoo replied, and only then Hoya realized it was his mistake to begin with.

"Dongwoo-yah.. you know me well, right? How can I marry someone at this age? I am not prepared at all. I don’t really mean a marriage contract," Hoya said, scratching his head.

"Yes, no one knows you better than me. That's why I also have this," Dongwoo dropped the green file on the floor and took out a yellow file he had been hiding behind his back since he entered the studio.

"I know you best, and I know you don't really mean a marriage contract. So this is a new contract, thanks to my genius brain. Sign this, and she will have to act as your wife for six months in front of your family. She will be paid 1,000,000.00 KRW and will get to attend a date with Nam Woohyun, which again, I think she'll get even more than what she wants. A marriage certificate from the legal court in NOT included, so I believe you two will prefer this one," he said, flashing his white teeth.

"You are indeed a genius!" Hoya smiled as he grabbed the yellow file.

"Let me sign that first before I changed my mind," Seorin said as she uncapped her pen and dropped her sign on a few pages in the file. Hoya then grabbed the pen from her and signed the contract.

"Done! You better act well from now on, Seorin," he said.

"I'll make sure I deserve the money and the date," Seorin said, and she looks as confident as ever.

"Good, now my job is done. Hoya, keep that file safely, and I will burn this one, just in case someone in the mansion found out about this fake marriage," Dongwoo said as he picked up the green file he dropped just now from the floor.

"This is really a waste of energy since we have to throw this away when I succeed in getting the legal marriage contract and the judge's approval," Dongwoo muttered again as he flipped through the pages.

And only then he realized the marriage contract is not in the file.

His hearts started to beat faster than usual as he go through all the pages in the green file again.

Confirmed. The marriage contract is not in there.

As fast as lightning, Dongwoo grabbed the file from Hoya's hand.

"Yah, Dongwoo. What is it?" Hoya asked.

Quietly and slowly, Dongwoo opened the file with his eyes closed. It will be a nightmare if the first thing he saw the moment he opened his eyes is the marriage contract.

No, it can't be. Dongwoo is the best personal assistant ever, it is impossible for him to mix around the files.

So with confidence, he opened his eyes.

Even the best personal assistant can make mistakes, Dongwoo just realized that.

Right there and then, he saw the marriage contract, together with the court's approval, Hoya's signature and Seorin's too.

"No.." he muttered, wiping the cold sweats on his forehead.

Seorin was about to leave the studio when Dongwoo stopped her from leaving.

"I gave you guys the wrong file," he finally said.

The times freeze.

Hoya dropped his jaw at Dongwoo's confession.

Seorin's eyes can never get any bigger.

"Dongwoo-yah.." Hoya failed to find the right words, not believing the fact he is now married to the stranger.

"I am so going to die!" Seorin snapped as she fell down on her knees

From the outside, the studio might appear calm to everyone, but nobody knows what crazy scene they will see if they step in. Hoya is cursing like crazy, shaking Dongwoo's shoulders at the same time while that personal assistant of his is all blank and empty he looks soul-less, knowing the fact that he made a big mistake, despite of his status as the best personal assistant [as appointed by everyone in the mansion]. Seorin, at the corner of the studio is talking to herself insanely on what she should explain to her sister when Hyunae came back next month.

TBC~

 

I finally can finish this update! Fewwh..

So yeah, IDK if you guys see this coming. Hoya and Seorin are now officially husband and wife, keke XD. And soon you'll know what Hoya and Dongwoo means by Seorin might get more that what she wishes for. And if you're wondering how Dongwoo gets the contracts done so quickly, it's because he's awesome like that XD. And please don’t just leave, a couple of lines from you means a lot to me ^^. I really don't know how much is 1,000,000.00 KRW bit it is supposed to be a really big amount of money in this chapter XD. And I also don't know the complete procedure to marry someone, but yeah, this is just a fiction so just let me go this time, ne XD? *bows*

I am so happy because our gorgeous INFINITE won again on MNET, life couldn’t get better, no ^^?

Till the next chapter,

PYNK

p/s : new characters will be debuting soon <3