01 - Impossible Request

Not The Right Cinderella!

 

Seoul National University

A long haired girl walked as fast as she can, trying to hold the tears in her eyes. She is approaching another girl in blue.

"How was it?" the girl in blue quickly asked, dragging her friend to a corner.

"I.." the long haired one is trying to put things in words but failed. The one in blue is starting to lose her patient. She was about to ask again when she saw a slight tear in her friend's eyes.

"He dumped you?!" she asked, widening her eyes at the same time.

"No! We’re not even dating, he can't dump me!" the other replied, wiping the one tear that gave away what had happened.

"Okay, fine. He didn’t dump you, but he rejected you.." the one in blue make a guess. She let out a heavy sigh when the other nods her head slowly.

"Aish.. Forget that Nam Woohyun. He's not the only kingka in here," the one in blue tried to comfort her friend.

"We don’t really have much kingkas though.." the rejected one replied.

"What about Lee Howon? He's like.. the most popular guy in here,"

"Hell, are you kidding me?! Do you know who are you talking about? That arrogant-bastard HOYA will not even look at me! At least Woohyun flirts with me for a week before he said he is not interested in me.."

 

***

 

Language and Literature Faculty

Lecture Hall 02

 

 

Shin Seorin is sleeping soundly, burying her face in her folded arms on the desk.

Shin Seojin, her elder sister who is also in the same lecture hall is jotting down the notes diligently. She turned to her left to take out a book from her bag when she saw her sister.

"Yah, Seorin! Wake up!" she said, trying to control her voice not to reach the lecturer in front of the hall.

Seorin must be deaf or something; that's what she thought when her sister is still in her sleeping position.

"Seorin!" she called for her sister again, throwing a pen at the same time. The pen hits the girl's forehead, and that's all. Nothing else happened.

Seojin was about to throw a book to wake her sister up when suddenly the girls at the front seat squeal their lungs out.

"Oh my god, it's Nam Woohyun!!"

In a speed of light, Shin Seorin turned into a perfect sitting position, with her eyes wide open. Her natural long, wavy hair works together with her fair skin, her big eyes, and her pink, thin lips, completing her appearance as a doll-like girl.

"You are seriously a Nam Woohyun's retard fangirl!" Seojin snapped when she realized all it takes for her sister to open her eyes is Nam Woohyun's name.

"Yet, you still love me, neh unnie?" Seorin asked, blinking her big eyes twice.

"Shut up~," Seojin replied, and yes of course. Seorin is all she has, and she loves her more than anything. Hurt Seorin, and you'll die. Almost everybody knows the cheerful doll and her protective sister in SNU, thanks to Seorin's side job as a part-time model. She appears on many magazines, modeling various brands of clothes. And being a sweetheart, she's down to earth to everybody in the university. Everybody wants to be her friends and hang out with her. And there is one big secret of this doll that only Seojin knows of it.

Seorin is in love with the heartless playboy, Nam Woohyun.

 

***

 

"Watch your steps!" Jang Dongwoo snapped when a guy bumped into him at the hall way. It was then when he realized the guy is actually Nam Woohyun.

"Why would I watch my steps?" Woohyun asked.

"Because you have eyes, obviously," Dongwoo replied, smirking at the same time.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Nam Woohyun. So?"

"…"

"As if I care who you are~," Dongwoo muttered as he walks away. His mobile phone rings so he quickly picks up the call.

"Yah, Lee Howon, where were you?!" he snapped, and that sentence of his attracts Woohyun. Simply because Lee Howon and Nam Woohyun are the two most popular guys in the university, so they are seeing each other as a rival.

"Dongwoo, I need your help," Howon, also known as Hoya said on the other line.

"Help? What help?" Dongwoo, who is a best friend and also a personal assistant of that millionaire's son asked.

"I need a pair of glass slippers,"

And he ended the call before Dongwoo asked further.

 

TBC.

Jajang! The first chapter is up! I really don't plan to update today, but .. IDK. Anyway, it's here now, so hooray XD! Introducing some of the characters, Shin Seorin, Shin Seojin, Nam Woohyun and Jang Dongwoo. More to come in the future chapters, do wait for their debut, yeah? And please tell me what do you think of the chapter, your comments are my energy ^^. *hugs all readers*

I'm writing the new chapter now, so see you guys later, soon ^^.

Till the next chap,
PYNK