The Shooting

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

Today was the shooting for our endorsement ad.  Manager Hyeong told us that Suzie and Park, as the Company Representatives, would come and watch us.  SeungRi whined that HaeRin would not be there.  I suddenly thought of something and told Manager Hyeong to call Suzie and request HaeRin to join as well.  After all, as the person-in-charge of this endorsement, she of course should be there to give us moral support.

We arrived at the shooting venue and went into our changing marquee.  We would be shooting two versions, each with different theme today.  We had all changed in suits and ready to go.  The director briefed us on how the scene should go and what we had to do.  We were about to start and HaeRin was still not here yet.  Suzie arrived long time ago though.  She was so happy and chatted with SeungRi and DaeSung all the time.  I didn't get a chance to ask her if HaeRin was coming.

"HaeRin Nuna!"  SeungRi jumped up and down and waved his hand at HaeRin.  She was wearing a leather jacket, silk blouse and tight white jeans with high-heels.  God, she looked so y in those jeans.  SeungRi and TaeYang even whistled at her.

She faked a smile (at least I thought so) and walked towards us.  She greeted everyone and went to talk to the director.  She walked pass me but didn't even glance at me as if I wasn't there.

The director had some last minute adjustment on how the camera should be set and how the scene should be shot.  He briefed us once again and HaeRin joined as well.  She had this serious look all along and gave the director her full attention when he spoke.  When the director asked if she had any comments or suggestions, she smiled and shook her head.

"So, boys.  Do you have any comments or suggestions?"  Director asked.

I raised my hand and everyone looked at me, including HaeRin,  "I am just wondering how come there are only the five of us here.  I mean, what fun could it be with only five guys in a TVC?"

HaeRin threw me a sharp glare instantly.  I shrugged with a smirk, "I am just curious.  Shouldn't we have some girls?"

TaeYang let out a soft laugh and said, "I agree."   DaeSung and SeungRi nodded with a smile.  GD lowered his head and giggled.

The Director turned his head to HaeRin and waited for her to answer the question.  After all, it was the Company's promotion team that came up with the idea.

HaeRin took a deep breath and forced herself to smile, "So, what are you suggesting?"

I smiled to her and said, "I don't know.  I just think the commercial would be too masculine if only the five of us are in it."

"Well, I don't quite agree.  In fact, one of the reasons we chose BigBang as our endorser is to attract more female customers.  I don't think the potential female customers would want to see some y girls sitting next to anyone of you."  HaeRin raised her eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Well, don't have to be too y.  We could find someone just right, someone sophisticated.  Like...."  I looked around the venue to search for someone who I could refer to.  TaeYang stared at me and shook his head with a smile.  He probably knew what I had in mind.

"Well, someone like..... Like YOU, maybe!"   I smirked.

HaeRin blushed instantly.  Or maybe she was just pissed off by me.

Suzie jumped out from behind and said, "HaeRin, I think it's a good idea.  Maybe you should join in the shooting."

HaeRin turned around and threw Suzie a death glare to make her shut up.  

JiYong was playing with his phone all along but he looked up finally and said, "HaeRin, I think it'll be fun.  You should go for it."    Oh great!  I initiated the idea and JiYong gave a final push.

Director Kang stared at HaeRin from head to toe and said, "HaeRin Ssi, I do agree with them.   While you are here already, we don't have to call for a model then.   Great!  Give me 30 mintues to re-think the scene."   He started to walk away before he finished.

"Director Kang!"  HaeRin shouted behind him.  But the Director walked away without replying her.  HaeRin turned around and glared at me, "We need to talk."

I shrugged with a smile and followed her to the marquee.

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

I went into the marquee and threw my clutch on the make-up table.  I turned around and wanted to shout at TOP; but found him standing only a foot away from me.  I took a step backward consciously, "What are you doing?"

He shrugged with a smirk and took a step towards me.  I took another step back and bumped into the make-up table.  He reached out his arms to each of my sides and put them on the make-up table.  I leaned my back backward a little to avoid being too close to him.  

He leaned forward to me and said, "Well, you said we are 'working partners', right?  You see, dancers are my working partners.  Actresses are my working partners.  So, if you want to be my working partner, you better be in this commercial."

I scowled at him and tried to push him away.  But he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to himself.

"I wonder what kind of interaction between us the Director would propose!"  He moved his head closer to mine and our lips were only a few inches apart.  My heart was pounding super fast and my knees were about to fail me again.

"HaeRin!"  Suzie bursted into the marquee.   TOP furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth.  I pushed him away and grabbed my clutch to leave.

I walked out of the marquee without looking back.  Suzie chased after me and shouted, "HaeRin, the Director wants to talk to you."

I really wanted to kill TOP.  The Director was suddenly so excited about the suggestion and already came up with a couple of ideas how the shooting should go.  I explained that I was only the Company representative which it would not be appropriate for me to appear in the commercial.  But Park, he had to sneak behind my back and got James' approval for my cameo appearance.  James actually loved the idea and ordered Park and Suzie to give me their full support.  

What was going on with these people?  I didn't mind to add a female model to the commercial.  But why on earth it had to be ME?  

*  *  *

GD's POV

I had to admit that TOP Hyeong's idea was brilliant.  The Director decided to add in two shots with HaeRin in it.   One with HaeRin and me and the other with HaeRin and TOP Hyeong.   Hyeong seemed happy with the arrangement.  I myself found it quite fun as well.  Yet, HaeRin seemed not quite happy about it.

"Girl, it's not like the focus will be on you.  You don't have to be worried.  Just some simple interaction with us as a couple and that's it.  You can do i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter