Don't Tell Me The Detailed Details

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzie's POV

I pulled TOP aside after HaeRin left us.

"I don't know what's with Park Bom and I don't care if you are TOP of BigBang.  If anyone of you hurt my HaeRin, I'll do whatever I can to get back at you."  I threw TOP a sharp glare.

He looked at me and said, "Those were rumors.  Nuna and I.  We had nothing."

I chuckled and said, "Rumors?  For what Park Bom did tonight, I am sure it was no rumors at all, at least that's no rumor for her."

"What have she done?  What did she say to HaeRin?"  He asked with a concerned look.

"If you care about HaeRin this much, deal with Park Bom and make her back off.  She actually told HaeRin to stay away from you coz you are hers and HaeRin is nobody."  I was really angry.  I wanted so much to walk over to Park Bom and pull her hair.  HaeRin was too cultivated to fight back, that was why Park Bom kept stepping on her.

TOP furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth.  I could see that he was angry too.  It was good to see him angry since it meant he cared.

"HaeRin didn't tell me this.  I over-heard them talking earlier.  I guess she won't tell you herself either.  But I'm sure she is really upset about this.  She is trying so hard to get a hold of herself and not to show it.  Only you can make her feel better."  I said.

TOP nodded his head with a smile and said, "Thanks, Suzie.  I owe you one."

"Just be good to HaeRin.  That's all I ask from you."

*  *  *

TOP's POV

I went to look for HaeRin after I spoke with Suzie.  I never imagined Bommie Nuna would do something like that.  It was all my fault that I didn't take it seriously when TaeYang and SeungRi reminded me at the dinner last time.  I really didn't think the past would have any impact on my relationship with HaeRin since nothing did happen between Nuna and I.  I really didn't expect Nuna to act like this and said those things to HaeRin.  I started to panic since I was afraid that HaeRin would believe what Nuna had said and thought Nuna and I did have something in the past.

I finally found HaeRin.  She was with Mr. Yang and James, while Nuna was there with them as well.  I quickly walked over to them and sat next to HaeRin.

"TOP, you are here.  I just realized HaeRin graduated from Columbia University.  What a smart girl!  No wonder James won't let her go."  Mr. Yang said.

HaeRin smiled and lowered her head.  James put his arm on HaeRin's shoulder and said, "I brought HaeRin back to Seoul with me after she has worked at our New York office for a year.  She is the brightest girl in her age I've ever worked with."

HaeRin glanced at James and smiled, "James, are you saying this because you don't want me to join YG?"

James looked at her and then at Mr. Yang.  All three laughed together.  HaeRin laughed happily with Mr. Yang and James as if nothing happened between her and Nuna.  I glanced at Nuna, who sat opposite to us.  She stared at HaeRin as if she wanted to eat her alive.  I really didn't know she still held a grudge all these years.

"HaeRin, come to visit us sometimes.  In fact, TOP, bring HaeRin to our office next time.  We can do a test on her singing.  Maybe HaeRin can be featured in one of BigBang's new song."  Mr. Yang seemed serious about scouting HaeRin to YG.

Before HaeRin could respond to Mr. Yang, Bommie Nuna said, "Mr. Yang, do you really think that's a good idea after how the VIPs reacted to the TVC?"

I looked up at HaeRin instantly and found her looked at up Nuna.  I slid my hand to HaeRin's back and slightly patted on it.  She didn't look at me, instead her eyes fixed on Nuna.  James glared at Nuna as well.

"Bommie Onni!"  CL patted on Nuna's arm and signaled her to stop.

Mr. Yang threw Nuna a glance and turned to HaeRin, "HaeRin, you know the fans.  Some are really over-protective and would over react to things sometimes.  But that confines to a small number of fans only.  Nevermind what they say.  I say you did great and that's what it counts."  Mr. Yang nodded his head with a warm smile.

HaeRin turned to look at Mr. Yang and smiled, "I won't deny that I was upset about the critics at first.  But when I calm down and think about it, it's just a small thing in my life.  So, why bother to keep that in mind.  As long as I have the people who love me by my side.  Right?"  She turned to look at me.

I nodded my head with a smile and slightly gripped on her waist.  Mr. Yang smiled and said, "James, do re-consider to release HaeRin to me.  I am starting to fall in love with this young lady."

James laughed and said, "Mr. Yang, let's just share!  OK?"  Mr. Yang laughed with him as well.

HaeRin giggled at his words and threw a quick glance at Nuna.  I couldn't help admiring this woman beside me.  She managed to keep calm and handled it beautifully.  I just loved her so much.

Bommie Nuna stamped her foot and stood up to leave.  CL glanced at her and looked at me.  I slightly shrugged with a smile and turned to talk to HaeRin.

"Baby, shall we go now?"  I whispered in her ear.

She looked up at me and whispered back, "Now?"  I nodded my head.  She shook hers and whispered again, "How can we leave while our bosses are here?"

"This is really no fun here since I can't even hold you."  She furrowed her brows at me and I chuckled.

"TOP, if you have something fun, share with us!"  Mr. Yang said.  HaeRin giggled at his words and lowered her head.

I looked up at Mr. Yang and said, "Nothing special.  Actually, I am a little tired and would like to leave early."

"Oh yes, you are busy with shooting lately.  You really should go home and rest.  HaeRin, didn't you say you want to leave early as well?"  James said.

"Good.  TOP, take HaeRin home then."  Mr. Yang winked at me as he said.  I smiled to him and turned to HaeRin, "Shall we?"

I turned around to gesture my Manager to get the car ready.

HaeRin looked at James and Mr. Yang.  CL gazed at us in puzzled eyes.  Mr. Yang nodded his head to HaeRin with a smile.  HaeRin said, "Mr. Yang, it's really nice chatting with you tonight."

Mr. Yang gave out his hand to HaeRin and said, "Thanks for arranging this party.  I'm a man of my word.  Do make sure you adjust your schedule for the MV shooting."  HaeRin shook his hand and smiled.

I stood up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter