Good Morning

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

Pictures of us outside the club were all over the internet since last night.  

[TOP sneaked out of his own birthday party with girlfriend.]

(Picture Caption: TOP and Girlfriend outside party venue)

[BigBang TOP left his own party early with girlfriend.]

(Picture Caption: TOP in pyjama pants again with girlfriend)

[Source: TOP and girlfriend have the same birthday]

 

"I guess sooner or later people will find out where I graduated from, what my parents do, where I work and where I live, right?"  HaeRin said while reading the news on my ipad at the dining table.

I looked up at her and said, "Probably."

"Oh well, at least I don't look too bad in these pictures.  That's a relief!"  She laughed at her own words and put down the ipad.  I laughed softly as well.

I received at least 20 messages from Mr. Yang, the boys and my Manager; but we were too caught up with our own business that I didn't notice it until now.

BY Hyeong: [Pictures out!]

CEO: [You need to be more careful from now on.  Don't let people see HaeRin walk out of your house!]

Ji: [Is HaeRin OK?  You two should have waited inside.]

Dae: [Hyeong, is everything OK?]

YB: [Just be careful next time.]

Ri: [Is Nuna OK?]

I replied them one by one.  I admitted I was a little bit carried away and careless this time.  We really didn't need anymore headlines after my statement if we would want our peaceful life back.

"Can you call me a taxi?  I need to go home and change before I head to the office."  HaeRin said as she washed the dishes.

I stepped up to her and hugged her from behind, "I'll drive you."

She turned around and gave me a peck on my lips, "Go back to bed.  I can leave alone."

"I'll drive you.  I need to go to YG office anyway."

"Are you sure?"

I brushed her nose and said, "I'm really sorry to have dragged you into this.  I should have been more careful when we went to Paris, then you wouldn't have been exposed.  The paparazzi would not tail us and people would not dig into your profile..."

She pressed her finger on my lips and said with a smile, "It's OK.  I'm clean as a sheet.  They won't be able find out anything that worth a story.  You know, you are lucky that I was a bookworm when I studied in the States and a workaholic now.  Otherwise, you might probably be busy cleaning up the mess stirred up by my past."  She looked at me with a proud smile.

I chuckled and pushed her out of the kitchen, "Go get your stuff and we are out of here, or you'll be late."  I playfully hit her on her hip.

She put her hands on her hip as she looked up at the clock on the wall and screamed, "OMG!  I have a meeting at 10 o'clock this morning."

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

Since our birthday party, I had paparazzi waited for me outside my apartment building and my office almost everyday.  I didn't notice it at first, until one day I realized a car followed me from home to Suzie's place.  And the car was still there when I left Suzie's a couple hours later.  Then, I figured I was being tailed all these time.  I was a little startled by that at first but I dared not tell TOP about it since I didn't want him to worry about me.  I thought as long as I lived a normal and healthy life, they would have nothing to write about and soon enough they would leave me alone.  Since then, TOP seldom stayed overnight at my place because the paparazzi followed him everywhere as well.  As expected, the paparazzi and fans did find out basically everything about me.  Like I said to TOP, I was glad that I steered my own wheel on the right course and had not done anything absurd in my whole life.

It was already a month since the rumors came out.  Gossips on our relationship had cooled down much, except a couple fans posted a few snaps of us having dinner a week ago and resulted with another round of fans' discussion.  TOP and I didn't go out much.  Only a couple times since our birthday; but still got caught by fans.  Well, no matter what, at least I didn't get threat posts anymore.  I wasn't sure if the fans had finally accepted the fact or something else had caught their attention.  Either way, I was glad that nothing bad happened to TOP.

My parents would visit me next week and they said they would like to meet with TOP formally.  I didn't know why; but I was a bit nervous about this.  Up til now, I had no idea what my mother had said to TOP on the day we came back from Paris.  But then, TOP seemed relax and all when I told him my parents wanted to meet him.  I somehow didn't like it when he kept things from me like that.  But then, I didn't tell him the paparazzi followed me around either.  So, we were even.

TOP was busy with preparation of BigBang's new album and a few tv commercial shootings.  But we would still meet up for dinner whenever possible.  He brought me to the studio for the very first time today.

"Is it OK?  I don't want to cause any trouble."  He pushed me in to the studio.  I saw pictures and clips of this studio before and it felt quite different when I was in it.  The studio was really cold.  I loved the poster of Janet Jackson though.

"Girl, you are here!"  GD came out from the recording room and said with a big smile.

"JiYong, can you not call my woman 'Girl'?"  TOP looked at GD with his brows grawn together.  I clenched my lips to keep myself from laughing out loud.

GD smirked and sat down in front of the control panel, "Hyeong, your woman calls me 'Oppa'!  So, I call her 'Girl'.  I don't see any problem with that.  Do you, Girl?"

I scowled at him and glanced at TOP.  He had his grumpy look again.  I couldn't help laughing softly at him.  He looked really cute whenever he was jealous.

"JiYong Ssi, please call me HaeRin, HaeRin Ssi or even Sis from now on."  I said with a straight tone.

GD saluted at me and said, "Yes, Ma'am.  Hyeong, happy now?"

TOP threw him a quick stare and smirked.  I punched him on the cheek playfully and said, "Kiddo TOP, don't you have work to do?"

He pinched me back on the nose and said, "Yes, have a seat and make yourself comfortable, Missy!"

"HaeRin, come sit over here with me."  GD waved his hand at me.  I glanced at TOP and waited for his approval before I stepped forward.  He raised his eyebrows to me and I went to sit with GD.

"Sis, poor you.  You need permission to sit beside me?"  GD teased and I burst out laughing.  TOP wrapped his arm around my neck from behind and bit me on my shoulder which made me screamed in pain

"Yahhh..."   I tried to grab him but he was long gone to the recording room before I could catch him.  I glared at him from the outside and he made faces at me.

GD pressed the intercom button and spoke to the mic, "Hyeong, an over-protective boyfriend is never charming, you know?"

TOP threw him a sharp glare and I said, "But I like it."  TOP winked at me with a proud smile while GD shivered and said, "Yah...  I can't stand you guys!  Go home!"

TOP and I both burst out laughing.

This was the first time I watched my boyfriend worked.  He was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter