Doubled My Size

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaeRin's POV

GD texted me the day I arrived in Seoul.  After that, we texted each other almost everyday.  He would text me during late night and send me silly pictures he took.  He even sang me songs to make me sleep.  He was such a lovely guy.  No wonder girls were so crazy about him.  He also invited me to his house once.  I went there and had dinner with the guys, except TOP since he had shooting.  We had a great time and I got to know more about them as well.  They were all so nice and funny.  All my stress disappeared when I was with them. 

Another week passed.  A super busy week with meetings and follow-up work from the conference.  My secretary kept making mistakes in her work and that really pissed me off.  I had to go through everything and helped her proof read everything before sending out.  It was like I myself was my own secretary.  My stress just hit the roof.

She apologized a million times and begged me not to fire her.  Actually, I was that close to fire her before she told me she got dumped by her long-time boyfriend, which they were actually planning for marriage.  Well, men.  They were all like this.  One minute they said you were their light to guide him to the right track, the next they said you were their obstacle in their life.  

This was also why I was single for quite a few years since my first love.  My ex and I went to the same university in the States and broke up after 3 years since he had an affair with another girl.  He claimed that he couldn't see a future with me since he didn't think we would be compatible for the rest of our lives.  Oh well, after all, I didn't have big s like hers and not as pretty as her as well.  Men, they somehow only cared for the looks and size.  And big s were the one thing that made her compatible with him.  I mean, anything more than a handful would just be a waste, wouldn't it?  Why did they need volleyball sized s, while they didn't have hands of a polar bear?

 

It was almost 9p.m. when I got off work.  I was very hungry and super tired.  Lucky that today was Friday.  I grabbed a sandwich and coffee at the nearby coffee shop and went to take the bus home.  I sat on the bench and sipped my coffee while waiting for the bus.  

Suddenly, I heard a loud car horn nearby.  I looked up and saw a black van stopped right in front of me.  The door slid open and a guy wearing a cap and sunglasses waved at me.  It was almost 10p.m. and this guy was wearing a pair of sunglasses in his van.   I looked around me but there was only me sitting there.  So, he was waving at me?

"HaeRin!  It's me!"  The guy kept waving at me.  He took off his sunglasses.  

"OMG!" 

"Hop in!  Quickly!  We can't stop here for too long.  Hop in!"   I looked up and saw a bus coming, so I quickly hopped on the van.

I had my hands full with the sandwich bag, coffee and my purse and didn't have a spare hand to fasten my seatbelt.  GD reached out to pull my seatbelt and buckled it for me.

"JiYong Ssi, what are you doing here?"  I was happy to see him.   He took my coffee from me and sipped up.

"It's Oppa!"  He smiled, "Repeat after me!  JiYong Oppa!"

I laughed softly and said, "JiYong Op...pa!"  GD insisted me to call him 'oppa' ever since we started texting each other.  

He laughed and gave me back my coffee, then took my sandwich from the paperbag and started to unwrap it.

I stared at him with my brows drawn together.  Hey Mister, that was my dinner!

"This is your dinner?"  He took a bite and handed it back to me.  I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee.

"Are you tired?"  I shook my head unconsciously.  What was I doing?  I was extremely tired.  Why did I shake my head?

"Good!  Let's go party!"  

* * *

We went to a club.  GD's manager gave the doorman a nod and he let us in.  GD took my hand and led me through the crowded dance floor.  Some people recognized him and greeted him.  He nodded his head to everyone; yet he didn't stop to say hi.  I could feel that eyes were on me. Some girls were actually glaring at me.  Well, who wouldn't while you were holding hands with GD and not to mention, you were the only one there wearing a suit.  I lowered my head and quickly followed him up the stairs to the private room.  

GD opened the door and SeungRi jumped out from nowhere suddenly.  I sure didn't see him coming.  He threw his arms around me, "Nuna, I missed you!"

I was startled by his action and froze like a statue, "Arh...  Yeah...  Hi, SeungRi!  We met just last week though."

GD hit him on the head and said, "Take your hands off her!  What do you think you are doing?  Don't scare her away!"

SeungRi let go of me and rubbed his head, "Hyeong, I am just happy to see HaeRin Nuna.  Nuna, how come you text Hyeong everyday and you never sent me any messages?"

I stared at GD and said, "Well, he texted me first.  Technicially, I was just replying him."

"Hey, you wouldn't have replied me if you didn't want to."  GD pushed me inside and led me to the sofa.

 I smiled and didn't bother to argue with him.  DaeSung and TaeYang were there as well.  I looked around but TOP was not there.  Right!  He had a movie to do.  Must be was busy with shooting.

GD ordered a pina colada for me.  He said he didn't want me to get drunk again, so I better stuck with cocktails.  Well, pina colada was my favourite anyway.  He was so caring that he ordered something for me to eat as well for he knew I didn't have dinner yet.  

The guys danced and joked around.  It was fun just watching them making fun on each other.  I could see that they were really close to each other and had a very strong relationship as well.

DaeSung was also very friendly that he came and sat with me to keep me company while the others sang and danced.  He asked me about what I did and how was my job.  We had a great chat.  He told me about all the funny things that happened during Big Bang's concert tour and the funny things between his brothers.

"Boys, I'm here!"

"Hyeong, you made it!"  TaeYang said.  I looked up and saw TOP coming in.  

*  *  *

TOP's POV

I didn't know I was going to make it to the club.  The shooting took longer than I expected. SeungRi texted me earlier and said they were all there already.  He asked me to get there quickly for they had a surprise for me.  I wondered what it was.  

"Boys, I'm here!"

TaeYang waved at me, "Hyeong, you made it!"  I waved at him and suddenly realized HaeRin was there as well.

We caught each other's eyes and we both nodded our heads to each other.  Was this the surprise SeungRi was talking about?  Coz this w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter